Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci (22518 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Tinubu Congratulates Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by RingRoadMafia: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to you Hilda Baci @hildabacicooks on breaking the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking time by an individual. You believed in your vision, you persevered till the end, and you have now carved your name in the golden books of history and have brought great honour to our nation.

You have, by your victory, reminded us that the path through which one attains victory in any endeavour must be excellent. By towing the path of hard work and determination, you broke a world record Millions of people across the world are now inspired by you.

I remain committed to building a new Nigeria that will provide various noble and productive platforms for Nigerian youths to live out their dreams and compete favourably on the global stage. It is POssible! -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1668571395024977929?s=19

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by press9jatv: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by talented321: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Since he cannot find his manhood again

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Mrfeel: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Akwa ibom igbo amaka

33 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Mahul: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
hnnnn
Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by RingRoadMafia: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
There are a lot of hidden messages inside this Peter Obi's congratulatory message to Hilda but only the smart can decode that he's also talking about himself. Use the image I posted below as a clue. 😎

Smart man!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Finquas: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats Baci.. ah de come chop free food today oo

4 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Ogene001: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jealous yorubas are promoting one ekiti villager because Hilda is not yoruba. They are the ones making so much noise about Akpabio to cause trouble even though Igbos support South south always. These tracherous people are well known to us

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Mrfeel: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

She's his inlaw after all grin

Obis wife is from Akwa Ibom state
Plus Hilda"s mom is igbo

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by wolesmile(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jeeeeeesu!!!

@PeterObi, I farted last night. Can you please congratulate me on this?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by ayokellany: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thank God those Yoruba supported from the SS is now the Senate president while your tribesmen can be packing shii in the same senate.

Ogene001:
Jealous yorubas are promoting one ekiti villager because Hilda is not yoruba. They are the ones making so much noise about Akpabio to cause trouble even though Igbos support South south always. These tracherous people are well known to us

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by SwissMass: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peter girigory Obi miscreants can now move to another thing with their bitterness and anguish against Yoruba girl that is cooking

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by NobleSeed(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
you see the difference when real a president congratulate someone cool

4 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Lovenorth: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations though someone has already broke the record, the truth be told Nigerians are the problems of themselves, I suggest that we do National conference on change of attitudes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by 5OOO: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice
Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Eagle360(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by blamingthedevil: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mr Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by obembet(f): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

2 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Zupay: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
wolesmile:
Jeeeeeesu!!!

Make u wait small, Tinubu go soon congratulate you so that you will be motivated to fart more 😂😂😂😂

16 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by PNomsule: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
This activity can get tiring in no distant time.

I don't imagine that the Presidency will be coming out to congratulate this. Its never an achievement, like what relevance is there to cook for hours?

2 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Yessedas: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are you struggling to land your dream job or get into your desired graduate school?
Allow Services to help you stand out from the crowd.

Our team of experts will work with you to highlight your unique strengths and qualifications, ensuring that your application materials are tailored to the specific requirements of the job or program you're applying for.

Don't let a subpar application hold you back any longer. Contact Services today and let us help you achieve your goals!

Our services include:

Professional CV Revamping

Statement of Purpose

Motivational Letter

Cover Letter services.

Appreciation letter

Tribute for burial

PDF editing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by dalaman: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stolen Manhood seeker.

4 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by dazzlingd(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dumb achievement

I guess Biden congratulates every GWR in US

GWR should be left for the fun fact where it belongs , not something that Nigerian leaders would be celebrating.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Zupay: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants can now move to another thing with their bitterness and anguish against Yoruba girl that is cooking

There is difference between a chef and iya oloje.😂😂😂😎😎

7 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Stanweezy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
The other Chef that wants to compete with Hilda, what's her name again?

One of my friend said her name is Chef Damn it, please confirm.

6 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Mitsurugi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
wolesmile:
Jeeeeeesu!!!

You forgot to snap your shit in a plate as is una custom. Do so quickly, Obi is not discriminatory.

6 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by xristos(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
okay

a big land for sale in abuja..
Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by christejames(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
That's my President!

Congratulations Hilda Baci

4 Likes

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Basic123: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Attention seeker 😆

When will he congratulate YARI that he and dirty asked his slaves in National assembly to vote for?...shameful losers...THE LOSER'S PRESIDENT...MAN OF RETREGRITY!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci by Finestgurlie(f): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
SwissMass:
orunneyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Union Non-negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback) / Peter Obi: Labour Party Inaugurates 1453-Member Presidential Campaign Council / Nigeria @ 60: Nigeria Has Changed Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.