Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing (25221 Views)

Lettiing: Standard 3bedroom Flat, All Ensuite,interlocking Tiles In Magodo GRA.. / Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring / Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Demainman1: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Spyder, Please advice,How many  interlocking stones can be made from one bag of cement. Thanks for all your efforts to educate fellow nigerians on all your various threads on this site. May God continue to bless you with abundant wisdom. Amen.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Demain, actually I have not sat down with those workers to find out the processes. As such I don't know how many bags will produce how many tiles, but as time passes I will do a detailed analysis of these pretty materials and share my findings here.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2011
Demain_man:

@Spyder, Please advice,How many  interlocking stones can be made from one bag of cement. Thanks for all your efforts to educate fellow nigerians on all your various threads on this site. May God continue to bless you with abundant wisdom. Amen.

That is a beautiful question . . . . I love it and would wait for the analysis to be done.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

@ Demain, actually I have not sat down with those workers to find out the processes. As such I don't know how many bags will produce how many tiles, but as time passes I will do a detailed analysis of these pretty materials and share my findings here.

While you doing that, please add the cost of laying those stones per square meters or square feet, i beg . . . Thanks
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2011
@ Oga mi Fhemmmy, after some phone discussions I had with some professionals here, I have decided not to put up prices here, as my main Baba, I will contact you on mail, but to put prices on the open will not be too good, not after what happened on my fencing thread. These works I do are to enrich the imagination of my clients whom I am already doing their houses, like this thread, the concept was hatched at 9.30 am yesterday when a client of mine called me and asked "I don't like the pillars specified on the plans, are there other types of pillars out there?" In response I told him that I will document as many pillars as I find and post a thread for pillars for him to choose a design. Thanks for your understanding sir.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

@ Oga mi Fhemmmy, after some phone discussions I had with some professionals here, I have decided not to put up prices here, as my main Baba, I will contact you on mail, but to put prices on the open will not be too good, not after what happened on my fencing thread. These works I do are to enrich the imagination of my clients whom I am already doing their houses, like this thread, the concept was hatched at 9.30 am yesterday when a client of mine called me and asked "I don't like the pillars specified on the plans, are there other types of pillars out there?" In response I told him that I will document as many pillars as I find and post a thread for pillars for him to choose a design. Thanks for your understanding sir.

Chief . . I do respect that and thus makes a lot of sense, cos we dont wanna step on toes while we trying to educate one another.
But please shoot your boy a mail oh . . . really still learning before we do "our" things
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Costa2000(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

Oga spyder i hope the price thing will not effect the house u are building because we really need the prices of materials nd other things, we are all learning from you.what that guy did was wrong,How can someone compare the price of fence done in 2008 to that of 2011.Is like telling Oga Fhemmmy that his car is expensive because i bought the same car 1naira in 2008,it doesnt make any sense.Pls Oga Spyder make u no vex abeg.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^ my brother, we shall move ahead. I will however document all cost updates for the houses I am building for clients, that way, they see how I spend the money they send to me and the quality of work done.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
Costa2000:

Oga spyder i hope the price thing will not effect the house u are building because we really need the prices of materials nd other things, we are all learning from you.what that guy did was wrong,How can someone compare the price of fence done in 2008 to that of 2011.Is like telling Oga Fhemmmy that his car is expensive because i bought the same car 1naira in 2008,it doesnt make any sense.Pls Oga Spyder make u no vex abeg.

That is how some people could be oh . . . But it is well
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

^^^^ my brother, we shall move ahead. I will however document all cost updates for the houses I am building for clients, that way, they see how I spend the money they send to me and the quality of work done.

We dey your side, boss
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
Show us more, Boss
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Show us more, Boss

Yes sir, I will look out for more after this weekend.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
Eyes was itchy and asked the eyes how come, and they told me that they wanna see more fine pillars to give us ideas . . . . Lol
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Eyes was itchy and asked the eyes how come, and they told me that they wanna see more fine pillars to give us ideas . . . . Lol

OK, manage this small one till next week grin grin grin grin

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ This one too aint bad at all . . .  i could manage this till next week

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
Moreeeee stolen from the web

1 Like

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2011
Show us more, people
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2011
A hotel front in Enugu

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^ That is one High pillar . . . . I think the height has taken away from the beauty . . . .But i fit be bush man sha
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
interlock work gone wrong, maybe a vehicle passed on this one and it just damaged, bad workmanship angry

1 Like

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by etunoman76(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Spyder880, if ur client hasnt made up his mind, yet, there are some really nice ones here in Abuja, especially in the estate i am working, that i can take some shots of and send to u, if that's ok. u guys are doing a wonderful job in here. KEEP IT UP!!!!
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ etunoman, how is Abuja and the works there? I will appreciate if you send the pillar pictures to me, thanks in advance.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
spyder880:

interlock work gone wrong, maybe a vehicle passed on this one and it just damaged, bad workmanship angry

That was a real bad job . . . .
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
The square pillar design, this house is going up near my own.

Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
I kinda like that square pillar, simple and cute . . . show us more.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by oakhill: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2011
am one know the going price of the interlocking floor per sq meter in Nigeria
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 2:59am On Nov 28, 2011
oakhill:

am one know the going price of the interlocking floor per sq meter in Nigeria

Good question, i would love to know too, cos that will determine how much space i wanna interlocked and how much will be green . . . . to save money
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by oakhill: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2011
Fehmmmmmy, thought spyder800 had emailed you the price
Can you share my email is aba77usa@gmail.com
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Nov 28, 2011
^^^ He is yet to mail me such price oh
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by atasteve: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ He is yet to mail me such price oh

Lord Fhemmy, please don't leave me out of the "national cake" o.

I need to know the price too.

atandasteve@yahoo.com
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by spyder880(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2011
Guys, I need to find out the current price in Enugu, just give me some time.
Re: Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing by rastaman20(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
Oga spyder880, sir, pls don't forgate me !!! . Out of sight not out of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Builders Use Steel In Nigeria? / Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available / Will Dangote Oil Tankers Make Lekki Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.