Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election (45781 Views)

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Berankis: 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
The handwriting on the wall is indicating that the INEC backed winner of the presidential election cannot be the president of Nigeria. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
Oga no body owns anything. They are all simply on trial to see who can fair better. No such right as return any nonsense to the rightful owner. Owner of what
Rubbish!!!
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Horus(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
This means that US will imposes visa restrictions on Tinubu
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by bouncin04(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
grin
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Stylz69(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
Name them or shut up!

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Lance008(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
Fireboy02:

Be like dem never scam u b4
Abeg not matter of scam me before
My wife life is at risk
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
It doesn't work like that. Such a decision must be evidence based.
Massiveglory:
In the south west, Oluomo mc and bayo onanuga should top the list.
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Iamgrey5(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A person that lost his States Lagos and Osun and couldn't get 25% in Abuja wants to be President
Lagos, Osun and Abuja are not up to 20% of the Nigerian population

Nigerian Muslim are about 50 to 55% of the Nigerian population

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by tiger28: 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
I have been a US citizen for decades and no big deal here.

I dont see the big deal in refusal or restrictions.....there is Dubai,Singapore, Barbados , Switzerland,Seychelles, SA , Mombassa etc to go and relax for most of these rich folks.

They aren't going to US to hustle nau.......it's just for holidays and medicals .

Give ANY Nigerian $5M and he won't EVEN bother to leave Africa.

Abeg!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Diligent1(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
This is a good development
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by raskymonojendor: 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A person that failed to win 30% amongst the Yoruba and Hasuas wants to become president

A person that got less than 30% of Nigerian Muslim population wants to become president.
That's why the election tribunal is not going to change anything.

Violence will erupt from those 70% if the election results are tampered with.

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
What a joke...!

We all know this is a lie... But it's all good! grin

2 Likes

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Jones4190(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
fergie001:

US Department of State
maybe this is why they arrest and deport my friend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Badonasty(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2023
Lol…unless USA can convince other countries in the west to do the same, I don’t think it’ll affect our Naija politicians

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lagos, Osun and Abuja are not up to 20% of the Nigerian population

Nigerian Muslim are about 50 to 55% of the Nigerian population
Nigeria Christains are up to 60% of Nigeria votes.Tinubu didn't win Kano, Kaduna too
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by casualobserver: 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
i am all for punishing electoral offenders but who are these hypocrites to punish someone without trial? Tommorow they will start pontificating about human rights. This is why they have lost their standing in the world and people are gravitating to China, Russia, India etc.

I repeat, I am all for punishment for people who disrupt elections but when we do things like this, report to western powers, celebrate sanctions without trial, we do 2 things...we reinforce our inferiority complex and our imperial enslavement.

We will never be a great country with this mindset. America is a bleeped up place, its not a the America it used to be. I personally dont care if I never visit there again in my life....and I dont need a visa to go to America.

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by atobs4real(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Including your Igbo developers bragging to import Ipob as their security personnel.

2 Likes

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by ItisWell22(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
😯
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Kubin: 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
Good move ,ban them all including pooing matchine.
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Jones4190(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
Postinor:
Obi must be banned, religious bigot
that is why they arrest and deport him from UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by raskymonojendor: 3:24pm On May 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
There is no doubt that individuals like Bayo onanuga, FFK, MC oluomo will be top on the list for their roles which led to the killing, maiming, ethnic cleansing, ethnic profiling, voter suppression, voter intimidation, destructuction of lives and properties of people believed to come from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice.
FFK doesn't need a visa to travel to the US. He is a UK citizen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That's why the election tribunal is not going to change anything.

Violence will erupt from those 70% if the election results are tampered with.
Violence for doing what is right? Remember over 13m voted against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by gbolswag(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
mc oluomo and onanuga are not your problem in life......carry your misfortune to your region

4 Likes

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Jokkarm2: 3:26pm On May 15, 2023
WorldRichest:

MC Oluomo is a US citizen oooo
I agree, but if he wants to enter now , he will have to wait for questing and when this happens, it will raise eye brow on the person all the time
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:26pm On May 15, 2023
people still dey go US? With all the mass shootings happening every single day? U na get mind o!
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by nedekid: 3:27pm On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Good, this will pain them because USA is their heaven, all countries should place ban on our politicians and prevent them from traveling.
Nothing pains a big man, someone with money more than to restrict his ability to visit London, US, france, obodo oyinbo generally. grin
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Babathanks(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
What about east, obi should top the list there
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by begge: 3:28pm On May 15, 2023
Obaseki, mc oluomo, wike
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by airsaylongcome: 3:28pm On May 15, 2023
WorldRichest:

MC Oluomo is a US citizen oooo

A proper naturalized US citizen? Or all those honorary "citizenship" awarded by cities which don't have any legal status? If he's a citizen, he should have been living in America continously for a period of time to meet residency requirements I believe.

I'm not a fan of MC, but I am in thrall of how he was able to rise to the Zenith of his powers in spite of the odds. I have repeatedly told those who care to listen that his rise to become an all-powerful boss needs to be something studied

4 Likes

Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2023
oga call or list the names of the individuals!
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some Nigerians mentality still dey funny me.
Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by Smartguyboy(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2023
Rubbish!!!
People with money to japa to USA so what the need of restrictions?
Why not give the same Russian rich people restriction?

If you want to help Nigerians freeze their assets just like you did to Russians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.