Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students (20162 Views)

Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today / How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Obakoolex(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
How much does this sponsored post cost?
You read my mind
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Elims91(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2023
They should better have plans to japa
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by adeoba2008(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
How much does this sponsored post cost?
I was about to ask.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by sonnie10: 4:31pm On May 15, 2023
The stairs in the 9th picture need rails. Safety first!
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by PapaNnamdi: 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
wiseone28:
🤣🤣🤣 funny but some are more than but with workload

Naaa, the ones the teachers salary is more than a student sch fees are those mushroom schools of 30-45 thousand sch fees
U go see school of sch fees 300k some 150k some 800k.. they will never pay their staff the equivalent as salary,

But the "proprietress" wey nor know as the man suffer get money build sch, will be driving different colors of jeep for different days of the week,

If I get in govt tomorrow first thing I'm doing is to bann any sch paying the staffs below a students sch fees

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by wiseone28: 4:34pm On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

Naaa, the ones the teachers salary is more than a student sch fees are those mushroom schools of 30-45 thousand sch fees
U go see school of sch fees 300k some 150k some 800k.. they will never pay their staff the equivalent as salary,

But the "proprietress" wey nor know as the man suffer get money build sch, will be driving different colors of jeep for different days of the week,

If I get in govt tomorrow first thing I'm doing is to bann any sch paying the staffs below a students sch fees
800k school fee..

Not in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by MrAgbako: 4:40pm On May 15, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Its the Akpu eating for me grin
must u talk?😂
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by abobote: 4:40pm On May 15, 2023
Boarding school again ?
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by BrutusOj(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2023
wiseone28:
800k school fee..

Not in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣
What are you saying? There are schools that pay over 1m a term in Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by wiseone28: 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
BrutusOj:
What are you saying? There are schools that pay over 1m a term in Abuja.
I mean no school in Nigeria will pay a teacher up to that amount no matter what.

As the other guy said.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by BrutusOj(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2023
wiseone28:
I mean no school in Nigeria will pay a teacher up to that amount no matter what.

As the other guy said.
Oh! Now I get. Those that pay up to half the school fees of one student will even drain the whole energy in their teachers with work. Private schools are just business ventures and nothing more.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by maureensylvia(f): 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
Nice
But The boarding school lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Olatara(f): 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
wiseone28:
800k school fee..

Not in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣
what did you say? Try Meadow hall then come back to modify your post.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Onewazobia(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wish them all the best .

Meanwhile...

Na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Dollywood(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
There's nothing world-class about what I saw in those pictures. It should be the bare minimum for a standard high school in Nigeria.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by 2xvbb8n: 5:31pm On May 15, 2023
Sparing 30 minutes/ 1hr of your time day and night can earn you $30-$100 daily bombing Instagram
Proofs attached!!

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by batistutajulio: 5:46pm On May 15, 2023
Visagemedia:
Discover Excellence at Maduka University College: Admissions for the September 2023 session is ongoing

Enugu State, Nigeria – May 15, 2023 – Maduka University College, the secondary school affiliated with the proposed Maduka University, is proud to announce ongoing admissions for JS1 and SS1 students. With limited spaces available for JS2 and SS2, interested parents and students are encouraged to apply now for the opportunity to be a part of this exceptional educational institution.

Maduka University College is a full-boarding modern hybrid school located in Enugu State, Nigeria. The institution boasts state-of-the-art facilities and a highly professional administrative team dedicated to providing an unparalleled educational experience. Our team of dedicated academic staff is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to nurture the potential genius in every child, fostering excellence in academics, sports, skills, and much more.

At Maduka University College, we believe in providing a holistic education that prepares students for success in all areas of life. Our rigorous academic curriculum is designed to challenge and inspire students, helping them develop critical thinking skills, a love for learning, and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing world. Through a combination of interactive teaching methods, cutting-edge resources, and individualized attention, we ensure that every student reaches their full potential.

Beyond academics, Maduka University College offers a diverse range of extracurricular activities to enhance students' overall development. From sports to cultural clubs, leadership programs, and community service initiatives, students have the opportunity to explore their interests, develop new talents, and cultivate valuable life skills.

Admission into JS1 and SS1 is currently open, and we encourage interested parents and students to seize this opportunity to join our esteemed institution. Limited spaces are also available for JS2 and SS2, making early application crucial. To apply, please visit our website at https://portal.mucollege.com.ng/application-form.

For further information and inquiries, we invite you to visit our school's official website at mucollege.com.ng. Alternatively, you can contact us via call, text, or WhatsApp at 08055091883 or 09150991333.

Maduka University College is committed to providing an exceptional education that empowers students to become well-rounded individuals and future leaders. Join us on this journey towards academic excellence, personal growth, and endless possibilities.

Sponsored Post

This country has gone to the dogs. No law, no order. bleeped up!!!
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by unclejb2(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2023
Hope Boko Haram would not go there to Kidnap people's children. This country is now a bedrock of terrorism.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by unclejb2(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2023
Dollywood:
There's nothing world-class about what I saw in those pictures. It should be the bare minimum for a standard high school in Nigeria.
you ain't been to the facility. Maybe I can understand you.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Donedeal1(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2023
Js1 students in universities
Who this idea elp?.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Picardor2: 5:59pm On May 15, 2023
Peace mass Oga dey do well. Abeg tell am say em buses don dey old o
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Dollywood(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2023
unclejb2:
you ain't been to the facility. Maybe I can understand you.

That's the best they got since it's an advertisement.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by Mrfeel: 6:01pm On May 15, 2023
LOVEGINO:
just d way u re wailing why d north ruling naija grin
Life nor balance
Of course, in every sane country that wants to develop , her citizens should all wail When an illiterate rules over literates , Nigeria will always remain a 3th world country in the hands of illiterates from the north
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by 8stargeneral: 6:03pm On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Na the teachers I de pity for, teachers always suffer no matter the packaging, their salary can never be up to 1 student school fees in the school they teach...
Private schools need to be banned
seriously banned
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by unclejb2(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2023
Dollywood:

That's the best they got since it's an advertisement.
no time for argument. You are correct.
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by sonature1: 6:08pm On May 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Na the teachers I de pity for, teachers always suffer no matter the packaging, their salary can never be up to 1 student school fees in the school they teach...
Private schools need to be banned

Better regulated!
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On May 15, 2023
Nice one from same oyinshi

1 Like

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by ForestHill: 6:17pm On May 15, 2023
maureensylvia:
Nice
But The boarding school lipsrsealed
Hostel wasn't designed to make you feel too comfortable, it was designed to trigger you through anxiety for you to succeed. That's the first stage of anxiety. It reminds you of your purpose. Comfort zone is a retrogression for success.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by GABRIEL6036: 6:23pm On May 15, 2023
Good human infrastructure 😎😎😎
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by kingsceemark(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2023
Una see how kids and students dey look like? No be all this gangsters and prostitutes wey we dey see for Lagos as students
Re: Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students by cardoctor(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2023
Maduka University?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. / Agbami 2015 Scholarship / UNIOSUN Announces Closure Of The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.