Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours (36718 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Maj196(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2023
Make she rest, she don win am already
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Tranquility2345: 8:45pm On May 15, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Y'all need to stop posting this overrated piece of shitty records.

Some of you don't have what to eat to bed tonight but you've been praising this bitch since yesterday for breaking an irrelevant record.

What so special in cooking for some days? How does it affect mankind?

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by OROSENIWO: 9:02pm On May 15, 2023
Thomasankara:
grin[/color]they never said so[color=#770077]
Like seriously? We no go gree INCONCLUSIVE VERDICT O grin
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Elidrisy20: 9:09pm On May 15, 2023
100 houri just to cook semo and egusi, this one husband na ulser go kee am
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by OROSENIWO: 9:09pm On May 15, 2023
Hopemanfx:
GWR said they are not given her the title.

Guinness may be setting up it's yone TRIBUNAL before INAUGRATING chef-elect, Hilda just like NOT CONCLUDED Naija's eyeNeck I swear grin
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by jersey4: 9:12pm On May 15, 2023
Okay 100hrs will be 4 days straight up.
Any breaks in between? Is this a solo cook out.
Impressive, no doubt.
I wonder how the social media attention will be without the Guinness world record .

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Demonicide(f): 9:21pm On May 15, 2023
olatade:

Shut the hell up abeg and take your frustrations elsewhere.

M*m*

Go and tell your mother that I.diot
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by enobongalfred: 9:23pm On May 15, 2023
Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record || Seun Kuti Slaps Police Officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTzQdcYoi9A
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Mecka: 10:40pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
I was hoping for this, thankfully, she's decided to go all the way.
I just knew that once she's broken the record, renewed energy will come upon her.
I'm so proud of her.
mummy, i want to eat puffpuff and dodo after sucking your breast
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by victorazy(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Great! Challenge at the challenge roundabout.

By the way: This GHANA LOUD madt gaan n dey worry oo, I thought they Said with CANADIAN LOUD the FEELINGS is Different 🤷‍♂️

You forgot Tiwa
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Ofadaman(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2023
One rule from the law of power;
Once you've achieved your goal, STOP!.

History is riddled with sad endings of people who ruined their success by over stepping their target.
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Hopemanfx: 6:24am On May 16, 2023
OROSENIWO:

Guinness may be setting up it's yone TRIBUNAL before INAUGRATING chef-elect, Hilda just like NOT CONCLUDED Naija's eyeNeck I swear grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2023
caandi:
She’s a good role model to emulate
Once you put your mind to something you make it happen
She’s determined to achieve her desires and she’s gotten it
Congratulations 🎉 to her
It’s not easy to conquer this feat
You would say she's a role model to you. Someone that wears rope revealing all her buttocks. That isn't a positive role model.She may be a role model in determination but definitely not on ethics or behaviour
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Y'all need to stop posting this overrated piece of shitty records.

Some of you don't have what to eat to bed tonight but you've been praising this bitch since yesterday for breaking an irrelevant record.

What so special in cooking for some days? How does it affect mankind?

Someone that wears rope revealing her buttocks. An advance olosho that wants to make it by making herself popular enough for politicians to patronize probably
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by caandi: 8:10am On May 16, 2023
iamrealdeji:
You would say she's a role model to you. Someone that wears rope revealing all her buttocks. That isn't a positive role model.She may be a role model in determination but definitely not on ethics or behaviour
pls sir did I mention her clothing style here or her social behaviour ?
I stated that once you put your mind to something you make it happen
It’s her determination for me that makes her a role model
She might be doing other shady things that I’m not aware of
Re: Hilda Baci Extends Cook-A-Thon To 100 Hours by Dshocker(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
I was hoping for this, thankfully, she's decided to go all the way.
I just knew that once she's broken the record, renewed energy will come upon her.
I'm so proud of her. 🌟👑

Because she cooked for ordinary 100hrs person no go hear word again.

My grandmama dey cook 150hrs, yet no noise about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) / Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.