Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba (1817 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by ijustdey: 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
By Sunny Green Itodo

Adamu Garba, a former presidential aspirant on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has said over 120 heads of state have expressed interest in attending the inauguration of Nigeria’s president-elect, Bola Tinubu, on May 29, 2023.

He stated this while speaking on Arise TV on Monday.

He said that despite stiff opposition, the May 29th inauguration will go ahead.

Garba said: “Already, 120 heads of state indicated an interest in attending the inauguration of the incoming President-Elect and Vice President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima, on May 29, 2023; thus, there is nothing whatsoever that can stop the inauguration by the Grace of God.”

The APC chieftain described those filing suits to stop Tinubu’s inauguration as jokers.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/15/120-heads-of-state-interested-in-attending-tinubus-inauguration-adamu-garba/

Nlfpmod
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
cool

Nigeria 👌made an excellent choice

6 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
Believe this lies and you will believe that remi Tinubu is still a virgin 😂

Adamu garba that couldn't save his business (Crowe) from total collapse should'nt be the one to tell me what to believe grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by derecho(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2023
Although, I know Adamu is lying.
But they are welcome to watch Tinubu Disgraced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:19pm On May 15, 2023
derecho:
Although, I know Adamu is lying.
But they are welcome to watch Tinubu Disgraced
Tinubu questionable win at the poll reminds me of the story of Moses and the promised land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by lonecatt(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2023
head of states that you went to lobby just as you have been trying to lobby opposition leaders grin
Tinubu will be disgraced

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:19pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe this lies and you will believe that remi Tinubu is still a virgin 😂

International relations and diplomatic protocol

United Nations had 193 countries as member state

The world has 195 countries

Each country would send delegate to represent their Head of Government

Common sense and logic wey Nsogbu Nsogbu people no fit comprehend

Ibos need to spend more on basic Education, not everything is money and nwa boy boy trading apprenticeship

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Aonkuuse(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2023
... Me my only concern is the noise, can't wait. Many will surely move on.
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:21pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Show us where they countried indicated interest that they want to be part of the inauguration ? Or you want to tell me that they called garba on his cell phone to tell him these lies ?

5 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2023
Wow everyone wants to associate with Nigeria's new president elect TINUBU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by SwissMass: 5:21pm On May 15, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo, the emilokan of yoruba land, the jagaban borgu of Nigeria is a man of unparalleled grace and unlimited favour, Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter in Agulu

2 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
lonecatt:
head of states that you went to lobby just as you have been trying to lobby opposition leaders grin
Tinubu will be disgraced
Same way they begged the united states president, joe Bidden to congratulate Tinubu but baba shun them

The world know that Tinubu didn't win the election

2 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
Wow everyone wants to associate with Nigeria's new president elect TINUBU

5 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Show us where they countried indicated interest that they want to be part of the inauguration ? Or you want to tell me that they called garba on his cell phone to tell him these lies ?

Foreign mission, Embassy liaison office,

In your mind you think they would announce publicly?!

They sent messages through diplomatic channels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:23pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This explains why Peter Obi was deported from UK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=123153468][/quote]this criminal is wanted in UK

2 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Odin13: 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
grin Soft lies

4 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Foreign mission, Embassy liaison office,

In your mind you think they would announce publicly?!

They sent messages through diplomatic channels
The united states government placed visa restrictions on some APC members for election malpractices and they announced it on there social media official page .

If any country wants to participate in the inauguration that may not even see the light of the day, they will send they will broadcast it on there social media page and also send mail..

Guy, you're not talking to a toddler . Stop peddling Fake news immediately

1 Like

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
this criminal is wanted in UK
Tinubu abi?

3 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by lonecatt(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way they begged the united states president, joe Bidden to congratulate Tinubu but baba shun them

The world know that Tinubu didn't win the election
Millions of Nigerians including those who couldn't vote are against tinubu selection , he will be squarely rejected

2 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Odin13: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
…. And another 250 will congratulate Nigerians for true democracy after he has shamelessly return the stolen documents

All na time

Nothing to celebrate

1 Like

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Dedeity: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ibos need to spend more on basic Education, not everything is money and nwa boy boy trading apprenticeship
Igbos are currently more educated than you lots in the west. Touts everywhere

1 Like

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The united states government placed visa restrictions of some APC members for election malpractices and they announced it on there social media official page .

If any country wants to participate in the inauguration that may not even see the light of the day, they will send the message through the official social media page ..

Guy, you're not talking to a toddler . Stop peddling Fake news immediately

At 29 you are not a toddler you only want to act ignorant to decieve people

Show me APC member on US visa ban with valid evidence and I will take you serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Ireportlive: 5:28pm On May 15, 2023
Dedeity:
Igbos are currently more educated than you lots in the west. Touts everywhere

Chest beating isn't fact, show statistics like a learned fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2023
grin grin grin

Blood pressure go kill some people.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On May 15, 2023
lonecatt:
Millions of Nigerians including those who couldn't vote are against tinubu selection , he will be squarely rejected
I've already rejected Tinubu as president. He will never be my president

I will be without president from May 29th
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On May 15, 2023
Odin13:
…. And another 250 will congratulate Nigerians for true democracy after he has shamelessly return the stolen documents

All na time

Nothing to celebrate
If we no dey here, Na so this APC people go just dey lie to deceive Nigerians

120 heads of states my foot
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Odin13: 5:32pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If we no dey here, Na so this APC people go just dey lie to deceive Nigerians

120 heads of states my foot

Nigerians know Yoruba media.. na why na only Yoruba people their media Dey fit decieve

You know see the potbellied Babajide for TVC? grin

Hehehehe..

Yoruba media propaganda? Hitler the learn..😹
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by lonecatt(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I've already rejected Tinubu as president. He will never be my president

I will be without president from May 29th
buhari wasn't my president even though i made it financially during his challenging tenure not because of his economic policy but because of the sumersaulting economic loophole he created .
we survived by the fittest and God willing i will survive tinubu without him being my president
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33pm On May 15, 2023
Odin13:

Nigerians know Yoruba media.. na why na only Yoruba people their media Dey fit decieve

You know see the potbellied Babajide for TVC? grin

Hehehehe..

Yoruba media propaganda? Hitler the learn..😹
Dem too lie pass Satan 😂😂
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by PrinceOfLagos: 5:34pm On May 15, 2023
lonecatt:
buhari wasn't my president even though i made it financially during his challenging tenure not because of his economic policy but because of the sumersaulting economic loophole he created .
we survived by the fittest and God willing tinubu will not be my president
Nice one
Re: 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba by Odin13: 5:36pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dem too lie pass Satan 😂😂

grin

The prince!!!

Ekueverything.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporters Of APC Tried To Bribe Obidient With $15000 (photo) / Sole Distributors Needed Across Nigeria Ghana And Benin Republic / Anambra Relaunches Bakassi Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.