Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science (508 Views)

Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Between Nursing And Medical Laboratory Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science by Jackmj(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2023
Hello guys
Without hesitation I'll be going straight to the point.

So In 2021, I sat for jamb after I decided to discontinue my university education in 200L, which was due to the refusal of my HOD to facilitate a change of course to my preferred course of study, which was my original plan before I even started.

So I decided to start all over by sitting for the 2021 jamb which I applied for Medicine. This was in the mix of the ASUU v Federal government crisis which lasted for close to a year.

Tentatively, another Jamb (2022)was around the corner even though the admission process for the 2021 set had not commenced,Trying to be on a safer side I still registered for 2022's(Applied medcine again) exam incase I didn't secure admission for 2021.

Fast forward after the strike ended in December, The university announced that they'll be merging 2021 and 2022 sets.
After months of waiting the list finally came out yesterday,

I got Medical laboratory science for 2021 and Nursing for 2022 respectively.
So now I'm kind of confused which one I should choose in terms of having a good career post graduation.
Please help me, I'm a guy, 21yrs
I like Nursing but I feel its a woman profession
Re: Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science by daddytime(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2023
Jackmj:
Hello guys
Without hesitation I'll be going straight to the point.

So In 2021, I sat for jamb after I decided to discontinue my university education in 200L, which was due to the refusal of my HOD to facilitate a change of course to my preferred course of study, which was my original plan before I even started.

So I decided to start all over by sitting for the 2021 jamb which I applied for Medicine. This was in the mix of the ASUU v Federal government crisis which lasted for close to a year.

Tentatively, another Jamb (2022)was around the corner even though the admission process for the 2021 set had not commenced,Trying to be on a safer side I still registered for 2022's(Applied medcine again) exam incase I didn't secure admission for 2021.

Fast forward after the strike ended in December, The university announced that they'll be merging 2021 and 2022 sets.
After months of waiting the list finally came out yesterday,

I got Medical laboratory science for 2021 and Nursing for 2022 respectively.
So now I'm kind of confused which one I should choose in terms of having a good career post graduation.
Please help me, I'm a guy, 21yrs
I like Nursing but I feel its a woman profession

Nursing, straight up, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science by Adranidoo(m): 2:44am On May 16, 2023
Go for Nursing my guy, u won't regret it.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Nursing Science Or Medical Laboratory Science by lorenzos1: 4:46am On May 16, 2023
Nursing will get you work abroad opportunities not sure medical lab will do that

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HND To B.sc Conversion In South West Nigeria / List Of Dstv Channels Now On Gotv 2023 / Joy Ejikeme’s 2017 Common Entrance Result Sheet Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.