Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers (39624 Views)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by correctguy101(m): 12:50am On May 16, 2023
undecided
JDistribute:
It's hard being a terrorist in Nigeria, the more you kill the more Nigerians multiply.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by correctguy101(m): 12:54am On May 16, 2023
Postinor:
What else does the north offers to Nigeria except terrorism and beggars,I can't count any industry where the north is of value to this country

Ah, you didn't mention clueless presidents... undecided
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Alpharey: 3:32am On May 16, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

This is a real man with balls made of steel.

IPOB/ESN alias UGM should watch this man tutorials on YouTube and learn Terrorism 101.

This is how to be a terrorist not using Catapult, dry sticks and Knockout to intimidate people every Mondays.

The moment I saw your name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by naijapikin2(m): 4:53am On May 16, 2023
I guess the right word to say is

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PIECES
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by samonak(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2023
His 72 virgins be like:

Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by incandescentena: 5:38am On May 16, 2023
Shadysen:
You are the real mumu here because you are so stupid to know that the same nigeria's government hand are inside this terriorsm stuff, Aboki!
Really confirm werey na'im you and your kinsmen wey dey sponsor the terrors be o!

S h o e s h i n e r !
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 5:52am On May 16, 2023
JoeEeL:

And how many have multiplied in Benue when under just 8 years, 1 in every 5 persons in Benue is in IDP?

Dey there make pant dey wear u.
You can try and become a terrorist, you will see how hard it is. The more terrorists kill the more we multiply, check our population, it's increasing grin

Terrorists are hiding in bushes and caves and fringes, living like wild animals, they are suffering I assure you.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Xkale1996(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Did he shout Allah Akbar before boom?
you see why you are foolish
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Postinor: 6:03am On May 16, 2023
correctguy101:

Ah, you didn't mention clueless presidents... undecided
I Swear, so annoying
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by tunde1200(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2023
Why?

Are you one of them

Emperormartin:
You see this war against terrorism, Nigeria government will never win it
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2023
In[quote author=Emperormartin post=123155048]You see this war against terrorism, Nigeria government will never win it

You seem to be one of the terrorist
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Mantilla(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2023
I must commend the police and DSS.
But this suspect could have been taken alive without much noise. Track him privately, when he comes out to get something you nab him... But no way , you guys must on serin and be drumming your way to his house..
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Mantilla(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2023
JDistribute:

You can try and become a terrorist, you will see how hard it is. The more terrorists kill the more we multiply, check our population, it's increasing grin

Terrorists are hiding in bushes and caves and fringes, living like wild animals, they are suffering I assure you.

Another wasted effort.
This is why we are calling for using condom when bleeping.
You would have been better off in your m*ms a*s .
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 6:39am On May 16, 2023
Mantilla:

Another wasted effort.
This is why we are calling for using condom when bleeping.
You would have been better off in your m*ms a*s .
Go join them, na body go tell you. Dumb enemy of the state. Enemies of the state will die miserably. We are 230million strong, go bring your fellow zombies we wait.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
lol no be your christian echelon create islam make una dey get sense, religion na scam, tool of division. That's why the traditionalist are better than you all!!!

Yeah........whatever makes you happy.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Guyman01: 6:40am On May 16, 2023
Postinor:
What else does the north offers to Nigeria except terrorism and beggars,I can't count any industry where the north is of value to this country

A lot of the food you eat comes from the North don't assume that everyone here is bad like this criminal

1 Like

Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Freemon: 6:42am On May 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-terror-suspect-blew-up-self-after-gun-battle-with-dss-soldiers/
virgins are already sure for such a brave man. Na to go to hell and chook himself to stupor ♾️
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Mantilla(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2023
JDistribute:

Go join them, na body go tell you. Dumb enemy of the state. Enemies of the state will die miserably. We are 230million strong, go bring your fellow zombies we wait.

We need to push for control of birth rate from where you are coming from.
Government need to impose use of aborti*n pills in your community we can't continue to have things like you roaming around the street.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2023
Mantilla:

We need to push for control of birth rate from where you are coming from.
Government need to impose use of aborti*n pills in your community we can't continue to have things like you roaming around the street.
Zombie terrorist, na military bomb go target you, keep being a terrorist, hiding in the bushes and eating raw cassava grin
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by BlackDuke(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2023
I hope that community has been burnt down as it's done in the other part of the Country
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Postinor: 7:30am On May 16, 2023
Guyman01:

A lot of the food you eat comes from the North don't assume that everyone here is bad like this criminal
but 80% is
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 8:07am On May 16, 2023
If these sorts don't carry pictures or videos clips to prove they actually happened, i am so very far from really believing they happened..

🤔🤔
#FakeNewsNigeria
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by harmonyglobal: 9:22am On May 16, 2023
Weldone guys
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Pootle: 9:46am On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Did he shout Allah Akbar before boom?

grin u no well i swear
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by DennisEche(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2023
Roozzaay:

Sense is far away from you
Only if you can be truthful to yourself
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by JoeEeL(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2023
JDistribute:

You're funny o. So your own solution is to try to out-born the number of fatalities instead of arresting the solution once and for all?

You're conquered already anyway. This mindset simply shows it.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2023
JoeEeL:

You're funny o. So your own solution is to try to out-born the number of fatalities instead of arresting the solution once and for all?

You're conquered already anyway. This mindset simply shows it.
Terrorists are being bombed and killed daily, if you don't believe become one. Since you believe terrorists are winning, you can join them grin
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by JoeEeL(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
JDistribute:

Terrorists are being bombed and killed daily, if you don't believe become one. Since you believe terrorists are winning, you can join them grin

But I thought the nigerian army was complicit in protecting these terrorists? Is that not what Ortom has been insinuating?

When the latest massacres in Kwande area happened, didn't we see benue indigenes lamenting on tv?

Anyway its good news if the terrorists are equally being dealt with as u said but I dont believe ur mouth too much. Why dont we hear it at least once in a while, in the news?

Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Roozzaay(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2023
DennisEche:

Only if you can be truthful to yourself

My brother, they were all lies used to set up one religion against another. These people took the advantage of some people vulnerability to brainwash them and always making use of the media for their evil agenda against human race. In Islamic jurisprudence, one is not allowed to take his/her own life not to talk of innocent souls. It is clearly stated that whosoever kills a single soul for no just cause (not specific to any religion, race, tribe or gender) it is as if he/she killed the entire human race.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

But I thought the nigerian army was complicit in protecting these terrorists? Is that not what Ortom has been insinuating?

When the latest massacres in Kwande area happened, didn't we see benue indigenes lamenting on tv?

Anyway its good news if the terrorists are equally being dealt with as u said but I dont believe ur mouth too much. Why dont we hear it at least once in a while, in the news?
Wetin concern me and ortom, lazy men find it convenient disparaging and abusing people fighting to preserve your freedom and peace. There is no gain in being an enemy of your nation and it's army.
Re: How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers by oyatz(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2023
By this time next month, somebody will already start knacking his wife left behind and his children will be fatherless, so what has the old foolish terrorist gained?. . .Anyway, 72 virgins are waiting for him in Hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.