Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) (50162 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief Stabs Young Woman In Yobe, Now arrested! / Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Antai123(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2023
My late brother was killed and bike snatched, same scenario. May God help us.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by AlexPeterz: 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Pat081: 10:22pm On May 15, 2023
Why do they have to hand him over to the police when they should have killed him too by tomorrow morning you may see him walking around free
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by dublinkmy6: 10:24pm On May 15, 2023
He killed with his hands.
He's heartless.
What does he deserve?

For me, if those hands remain intact no one around him is safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2023
I fear my fellow man more than I fear atomic bomb.

1 Like

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by ahnie: 10:25pm On May 15, 2023
Same way some bastards stole my coolers of foods and cylinder 2weeks ago.

Rip to the dead young guy.
And to the killer,may same fate be melted to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by matm: 10:32pm On May 15, 2023
Mere teenager who can't clean his anus properly after pooping shedding blood for nothing.Ask him now, he will say he wants to become billionaire, with no vision and goal.
Should be made to feel the heaviest weight if the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:09pm On May 15, 2023
Happily they first reset his right eye with some good slaps. The remaining he will receive in jail. Evil fellow.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2023
This is serious ooo
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by marvrick: 11:26pm On May 15, 2023
ebukajay184:
A suspected thief who allegedly stabbed a young man to death in Kubwa, Abuja, has been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the suspect killed the deceased and fled with his motorcycle and mobile phone last week.

Facebook user, Paul Rinunga Akkah, said the suspect was nabbed at Ninga Village in Nasarawa state Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State on Saturday, May 13, and handed over the the police for further interrogation.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001665995788/posts/pfbid02tKfw225LrmtxHRWQCHeHFnFczWYsRXUmh5KeXQFeJeWegkKJdWgtR9QWRzQRbtrKl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445124/thief-stabs-young-man-death-abuja-flees-bike-phone-photos/

Really?! I don't know but I'm thinking how easy it is to cook up fake news especial in social media where the culprit has no say. The presentation of pictures and a convincing story is all it takes for readers to begin condemnations.
Nairaland na cruise.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2023
Criminal Fulani man
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Pharaohny: 11:46pm On May 15, 2023
In this case I select jungle justice for him
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2023
ebukajay184:
A suspected thief who allegedly stabbed a young man to death in Kubwa, Abuja, has been arrested, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the suspect killed the deceased and fled with his motorcycle and mobile phone last week.

Facebook user, Paul Rinunga Akkah, said the suspect was nabbed at Ninga Village in Nasarawa state Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State on Saturday, May 13, and handed over the the police for further interrogation.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001665995788/posts/pfbid02tKfw225LrmtxHRWQCHeHFnFczWYsRXUmh5KeXQFeJeWegkKJdWgtR9QWRzQRbtrKl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445124/thief-stabs-young-man-death-abuja-flees-bike-phone-photos/
Some people will come online and be defending this idio.t
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
This is why I don't pity these bastarddds when the "jungle-justice" their assss. Make e rot in jail since dem no dey execute prisoners anymore.

Jungle justice aka J-J just got my neighbor in trouble. There's now a homicidal case against him and he's currently in Panti.

If you ever happen to be where this is being down in broad daylight, either you disappear from that place or try to get them to call the police.

If it's late at night or in the wee hours of the morning, just put a knife on the criminals carotid artery and send him off but make sure no one recognizes you. To hell with all criminals, I too recommend instant death but society wants to store them somewhere hoping they'll change when we all know they'll definitely get worse after the internship with bigger criminals in Nigerian prisons.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by seeyounow1: 1:03am On May 16, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Tohmey(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2023
ebukajay184:

He wrote;

I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis. Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2023
Is there ever good news these days?
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2023
Merch:
I noticed recently that nigerians don’t like each other, why kill someone just because you want to steal his bike sadcommon bike cry
There was a time some bad police officers shoot and kill drivers and tag them armed robbers for failing to pay meagre #20 bribe.

1 Like

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On May 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Cutting someone's life short because you wanted their property is a very serious crime.
Let the law take ifs course.

This our kubwa no safe again..

But I ddnt hear this o
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by IJOBA11: 2:29am On May 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Cutting someone's life short because you wanted their property is a very serious crime.
GET LOST WITH YOUR USELESS LAW 😡
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Weknowbetter: 3:47am On May 16, 2023
Where's the rest of the story, why is his body laid out on that mattress already decomposing? What really happened here? Anyway of with that bastards head
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by WantsandMore: 4:03am On May 16, 2023
Merch:
I noticed recently that nigerians don’t like each other, why kill someone just because you want to steal his bike sadcommon bike cry
correlation is not causation, why did you generalize like that about Nigerians? Don't crime happen in other parts of the world too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 4:09am On May 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's murder.

1 Like

Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26am On May 16, 2023
Dreal1247:

When selfishness and greed meets in an individual's life, he becomes dangerous to the society.
Look at the beautiful young life which he has cut short.
...including laziness.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 5:28am On May 16, 2023
Agent of Satan(The thief cometh not but for to steal, kill and destroy).
Let KARMA (Whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap) takes it's course.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by nosa2ekundayo: 5:35am On May 16, 2023
AImiron:
This is why I don't pity these bastarddds when the "jungle-justice" their assss. Make e rot in jail since dem no dey execute prisoners anymore.
Observe these things I want to tell you today...
1. Road safety/Vio no dey catch hausa fulani especially those Volkswagen with tesbi, mat and curved stick for front.. Since I put am for my car here in Abuja them never stop me once for over 1year now with no single particulars.

2. Them go release this guy today today.

3. Them go leave you for fuel station que to attend to their jalabia and cap wearing brother who simply spoke their language to them.. "if na aboki DEy with the POS, no other aboki go wait him turn".

My simple observation... I dey my house.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Chochovini: 5:43am On May 16, 2023
And he is still allowed to be breathing? What happen to pronto J-Justice?
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2023
He should be killed too.
Re: Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
oya TYRE; FUEL; LIGHT!!!!
seems this isn't serving as a deterrent. Yet people are still committing crimes.

What then would make an intending criminal cringe when he thinks of a crime to commit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.