Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo (50149 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by CastedDude: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2019
A young man was apprehended after allegedly trying to rape a mother of four children at her office in Sapele, Delta state. 

It was learnt that the suspect identified as Milky Omagbemi, the only son of his parents, allegedly tried to rape the married woman after stalking her at her office and attacked when her colleagues were all out. 

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek who shared the report, the woman claimed the young man held her waist and began dragging her while making his advances to the extent that he reached for her panties and was tearing it before she bit him.

The suspect was said to have fled as the woman called her husband who tracked down the young man with soldiers. Milky was severely dealt with and beaten before he was handed over to the police. 

It was scooped that the woman recorded the conversation between her and the young man when he tried to rape her which she presented to the police as evidence along with her torn panties. 

The young man who is a sound engineer and instrumentalist at Ebenezer Baptist Church - allegedly claimed that he gets aroused anytime he sees the woman in church that's why he made advances towards her. 

According to the report, the case has been reported to the church as it was revealed that the suspect has done similar thing to a married woman before and allegedly sleeps with young girls in the church. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/milky-omagbemi-arrested-for-trying-to-rape-married-woman-in-delta.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by SenorFax(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2019
No be waist bead I dey see for that corner??

Wish I never saw that pant though, now I can't unsee it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Olalan(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
His balls ought to be smashed.........lack of self control.
BTW how does he find a mother of four attractive....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by pyyxxaro: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2019
JoanHicks:

Taaaaa
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by ceejayMAX(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2019
How much for ashawo ,just dey fall delta hand anyhow mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by gaby(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2019
When girls full Sapele. Just tell anyone to come say you go carry am go food land go chop starch and banga or oyel soup...na one hand no pricing.

Stupid rapist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy

My country people, shey this medicine na to cure which disease??

I dey suspect typhoid

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Weblady(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Really angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Pidginwhisper: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
The guy should have a single broom inserted into his dick and then break the dick afterwards. But it seemed like the woman would've agreed had he applied maturity and not gragra

But come Oooo! This payint is big enough to sew Skirt and Blouse sha and still have material left for scarf.
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
OH BOY, what did we just read?! shocked shocked shocked
He tore the panties of a mother of 4 children in an atrempt to rape her!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by dareadams45: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://deopty..com/2019/01/10-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid-intercourse.html

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by rentAcock(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
His name is Milky, I'm not surprised. But the lady needs to dispose of that parachute she calls underwear, it's an eye sore.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Someone commented 'this na pant, abi na the woman skirt'

Some people are just very rude!

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
ok
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by LINTUNE(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol, this is not true.
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by dannytoe(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by babadeee(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
LMAO cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
The pant though.
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Strongbest(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa o. What sort of insanity is that na?

Who knows how many women he has done that to/with and they kept quiet for shame.

And to think the animal is even a worker in a church. Spoiling the good identity of the church.

I am teaching you how to be self employed here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Come over and thank me later.

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Macopolo8(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
CastedDude:
A young man was apprehended after allegedly trying to rape a mother of four children at her office in Sapele, Delta state. 

It was learnt that the suspect identified as Milky Omagbemi, the only son of his parents, allegedly tried to rape the married woman after stalking her at her office and attacked when her colleagues were all out. 

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek who shared the report, the woman claimed the young man held her waist and began dragging her while making his advances to the extent that he reached for her panties and was tearing it before she bit him.

The suspect was said to have fled as the woman called her husband who tracked down the young man with soldiers. Milky was severely dealt with and beaten before he was handed over to the police. 

It was scooped that the woman recorded the conversation between her and the young man when he tried to rape her which she presented to the police as evidence along with her torn panties. 

The young man who is a sound engineer and instrumentalist at Ebenezer Baptist Church - allegedly claimed that he gets aroused anytime he sees the woman in church that's why he made advances towards her. 

According to the report, the case has been reported to the church as it was revealed that the suspect has done similar thing to a married woman before and allegedly sleeps with young girls in the church. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/milky-omagbemi-arrested-for-trying-to-rape-married-woman-in-delta.html
This story weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by PDPBOY(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
This one don kolo
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by CharleyBright(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
JoanHicks:
Girl you are wicked with that pix
Mehn, thats worse than hanging.
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by freemanbubble: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Isoright

Send him to quatanamo prison or give him the abdulmutallab treatment were you can't differentiate between day and night in for the rest of your life
I don't know what is sweet in raping a woman.a woman in tears without her consent

Sometimes when my girlfriend is not happy my dickkk will not stand

So i don't know how guys sleep with a woman in tears

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by oochi123(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Chai. Village pple dey responsible for ur case.. You need deliverance
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by Caviar: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
I thought I'll see photos of him while tearing her panties
Re: Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo by puresaint(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Is it this pant... But how can you show us the paint without showing the woman or the man... Lie lie bloggers" skirt"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.