Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record (27145 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Menclothing: 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
This is nice
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by sync(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
I was once the love of your life. When I moved on, you didn't give up on me despite what your friends said. You told me we'd conquer the world together but I stupidly chose to go solo.

I know you, gracious lady. You don't give up easily.

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I remember when we used to kiss at the back of your mother's restaurant.

I didn't know that ass would grow this big.

I didn't know you'd become this famous.

I wish I was by your side throughout the most important days of your life yet.

The money I left you to find, I don't still have it more than you now.

But I take solace in the fact that I was the first to go through your paradise and hope that Okafor's law comes through for me once more.

You're the best girl in the world. A good girl judged by those who don't know you.

I love you Adiaha!
You are a great storyteller indeed
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by FuckSilly: 10:35pm On May 15, 2023
She's useless olosho fõõl and i hate her.
No big deal about the record, anyone can attempt and break it. What matters is you don't sleep.

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by occfx: 10:45pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
I was once the love of your life. When I moved on, you didn't give up on me despite what your friends said. You told me we'd conquer the world together but I stupidly chose to go solo.

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

But I take solace in the fact that I was the first to go through your paradise and hope that Okafor's law comes through for me once more.

You're the best girl in the world. A good girl judged by those who don't know you.

I love you Adiaha!

I don't even know what to say but this message looks real. Fact is you are the last person on her mind now..Okafors law no dey work for this kind time. She is getting attention from the big boys

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by illicit(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2023
Why she call Tinubu names tho

lipsrsealed undecided

I will smack that her big bumbum
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by VawulenceProMax: 10:53pm On May 15, 2023
She was bleeped too
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by MATBILL10(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to Hilda Baci for making Nigerians proud.

DISTRESS SALE Owner is willing to sell this property for a distress sale of 40m against the actual value of 70m.
He wants to acquire a property in Dubai and needs money to complete his purchase by ending of this month. Interested buyer should take advantage of this offer. Whatsapp me for more info: 08162940219, Call: 08062513039
You can also come with your lawyer for inspection.

Check the post on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7564807/hotel-event-hall-sale
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by IntelligentGoat: 10:57pm On May 15, 2023
Oga your time don pass
Now she dey opened to 100 men now and more as we speak.
70 yrs Old man grin
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Uniquekriss(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
too late to cry when the head is off. Show your ugly face with proofs that you screwed her

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by BackFromBalablu: 11:09pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
the C in love stands for cruise just like this your post grin

Funny guy grin What a best way to create relationship smiley

By the way am your Hilda baci and i remember everything we shared smiley .... Through XENDER! grin lol...werey carry phone
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by jubrilELsudan: 11:17pm On May 15, 2023
ODE

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Creeper: 12:13am On May 16, 2023
Lol, too much noise over cooking some darn food.

At first, the whole cooking thing and whatever inconsequential record the lady was breaking seems pretty cool. It’s just nauseating with how they’re acting like it’s a scientific breakthrough or some groundbreaking achievement.

They need to relax - it’s some darn food and cardio. Good look on the lady but the excessiveness is unnecessary.

Nigerians have a habit of celebrating lack of achievement. Not everything is worth an owanbe party FFS. Unserious people.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by frog12: 12:36am On May 16, 2023
why are we celebrating this cooking nonsense ??
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by jimcaddy(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
It is never difficult to spot tinubu boyz from the crowd. Highly irreponsible chaps. They take joy in talking nonsense. Once they snuff white powder they begin talk anyhow.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣😃😂. Guy abeg no kee me na.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Biletaste(m): 3:33am On May 16, 2023
The devil 😈 a very jealous and wicked soul is out to destroy and frustrate. Someone having sleepless night.

N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
jobless daydreaming youth with uncontrollable erection
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by VinnyBaba: 5:44am On May 16, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Osinbajo, the President Nigeria never had.

If He was so serious about Being President, He would decamped to Another party to contest e.g SDP as Peter Obi did. sad

He would have Gotten 60% of SW votes and some from SS and even SE.
He would have made Name for Himself!😕

But he is a COWARD or someone who is Afraid of stepping out of his comfort zone.😒

Dat's why Pple should RESPECT Peter Obi! smiley cool

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by remsonik(f): 6:10am On May 16, 2023
Well Nigerians we celebrate mediocrity, and corrupt attempts to gain attention alot. We don't celebrate 100% topnotch, meeting all criterias and doing the best.

Hilda used her body to promote her Guinness world record, all the naked pictures and her curves she has shown on social media in the past years showed that she wants to use her body to get endorsements and alot of offers from Nigerians which she has gotten.

Her assistant has been with her for 5 days and none has hailed him, there are mothers who are working tirelessly in their homes, villages farms for a whole week without hailing or celebrations yet why's she being celebrated. Companies and organizations in Nigeria will not go for the hardworking ones with nothing behind the assignment but will go for the boobs and curves. May God help us!
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
It is never difficult to spot tinubu boyz from the crowd. Highly irreponsible chaps. They take joy in talking nonsense. Once they snuff white powder they begin talk anyhow.
Just imagine the guy being foolish online, when I read his post I was just Shaking mg head.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Jostoman: 6:21am On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
you self know am, na their way be that.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by bionixs: 7:09am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
I am touched
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by doggedfighter(f): 7:29am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's a small world you know?

I'm friends with some of Obi's most trusted youngies.

That despicable post down there about Dele Giwa , did you really post that ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Kog45(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
Why are you sounding like FFK…..You are not a real man.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by N3TRAL: 7:41am On May 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

That despicable post down there about Dele Giwa , did you really post that ?

Yes, I did.

I've posted worse but I regret them.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by doggedfighter(f): 7:48am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, I did.

I've posted worse but I regret them.

What motivated such posts in the past ?

How have you been making amends and showing remorse ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by TheRareGem1(f): 8:04am On May 16, 2023
Friend to the youths
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Adelekan40(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2023
Her win is a win for Nigeria.
Congratulations to Nigerians.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by N3TRAL: 8:10am On May 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

What motivated such posts in the past ?

How have you been making amends and showing remorse ?

The bulk of the inflammatory posts I make here are counteractions to cyber-assault offensives targeted at our ranks.

The screenshot, that I do not deny, came from a thread. There are other posts registered on that thread and some others that made the frontpage that day- the danger of a single story.

The post came in a period where charismatic figures with extreme followers would visit TV stations to call for an interim government while their foot soldiers complement their efforts by seeking the attention of the military at their biggest base, with placards, requesting for military intervention and hiatus for democracy.

The entire sequence of activities from last year till this moment is a well planned cyber warfare to destroy us. Our opponents are sophisticated and organised unlike ragtag defenders like me. It was necessary to talk tough those days, to make the attackers reason that we were scheming worse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.