Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator (40871 Views)

5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Pictures Of People Charging Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator by Gbenge77(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Interesting replies.
Re: Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator by Serendipity: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
I dont think that it shortens the life of the battery.
Re: Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator by Saecula: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Contumely: I have heard a couple of times that charging phone batteries damages or depletes the life of the battery. But I don't think it is possible and because of the misgivings I have concerning that I don't do it.
So please I want to confirm from you guyz the veracity of such claims.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The one I'm sure of is that it destroys my rechargeable torch batteries
Re: Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator by Emekayoung(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Questions upon questions,i just cant stop laughing grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.