Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records (2428 Views)

Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Nigerian Wonderkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 10:56pm On May 15, 2023
Congratulations to Hilda Baci on achieving the GWR which is still subject to ratification by Guinness World Records committee.

But many Nigerians don't know that another Nigerian, a young boy called Chinonso Eche who hails from Anambra State and lives in Warri with his parents, already holds 4 Guinness world record since 2021 having achieved the first one in 2019!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 10:56pm On May 15, 2023
Amazing Kid Eche" has done it again.

After achieving his first Guinness World Records title in November 2019 for most consecutive football (soccer) touches in one minute while balancing a football on the head with a remarkable 111 touches, Chinonso Eche (Nigeria) declared it wouldn't be his last record.

Always pushing his boundaries and working hard to improve, Chinonso has stayed true to his word, breaking three new freestyle records:

Fastest time to 1,000 football touches while balancing a ball on the head: 7 min 46 sec
Most football headers in a prone position in one minute: 233
Most football touches in a seated position while balancing a ball on the head in one minute: 197

The now 13-year-old freestyle star from Anambra State who lives in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria has also gained a spot among the Young Achievers in the Guinness World Records 2022 book.

His skills even received international recognition from FIFA.

Chinonso decided to attempt his first record to "prove to the world that anything is possible when you believe".

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 10:56pm On May 15, 2023
This thread was inspired by comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7689560/niger-deltan-hilda-baci-breaks#123158954 by some Igbophobic people who
insinuated that Igbos haven't produced a GWR holder.

This thread aims to dispel such falsehoods.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Ever8090: 11:07pm On May 15, 2023
Igboid:
Congratulations to Hilda Baci on achieving the GWR which is still subject to ratification by Guinness World Records committee.

But many Nigerians don't know that another Nigerian, a young boy called Chinonso Eche who hails from Anambra State and lives in Warri with his parents, already holds 4 Guinness world record since 2021 having achieved the first one in 2019!
Igbo man, allow the young lady to enjoy her moment,keep Chinedu's 1 million Guinness record in the backyard for the moment thank you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2023
Igboid:

keep your chinonso to yourself, as for now congratulations to HILDA BACI

15 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Ever8090: 11:13pm On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

They always feel insecure to another person's success. It's a very sad thing
I tire for those guys I swear ...

12 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 11:18pm On May 15, 2023
Ever8090:
Igbo man, allow the young lady to enjoy her moment,keep Chinedu's 1 million Guinness record in the backyard for the moment thank you.

Young Man, you are not in position to tell me who to celebrate and who not to.
Move on.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 11:21pm On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

They always feel insecure to another person's success. It's a very sad thing

You are the one feeling insecure about an Igbo man publicizing his brothers achievements.
That jealousy and bitterness will be the end of you if you don't stop.
The message is clear, Hilda Baci is not the first or only GWR holder in Nigeria.

There are even two Akwa-Ibom boys one holds two GWR and the other holds 8, and both are members of same Chukwuebuka academy as Chinonso Eche.
I will be opening threads for them too.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 11:22pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
keep your chinonso to yourself, as for now congratulations to HILDA BACI

Keep your Hilda Baci to yourself.
I feel like celebrating Chinonso Eche.
Go and drink water and rest thereafter if you are that pained.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Odogwuzack: 11:28pm On May 15, 2023
Nonsense thread!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by GeneralPula: 11:33pm On May 15, 2023
Low self esteem..
Conc insecurity..
We are this, we are that..
Chestbeating..

10 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by dustmalik: 11:37pm On May 15, 2023
Lol.. This thread went south so quick 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Lifestone(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2023
Igboid:

You are the one feeling insecure about an Igbo man publicizing his brothers achievements.
That jealousy and bitterness will be the end of you if you don't stop.
The message is clear, Hilda Baci is not the first or only GWR holder in Nigeria.

There are even two Akwa-Ibom boys one holds two GWR and the other holds 8, and both are members of same Chukwuebuka academy as Chinonso Eche.
I will be opening threads for them too.
So why not allow this girl have her stage, why haven't you open a thread for them until the world began the celebration of this young girl. Jealousy and insecurity were why body hot you to bring up Igbo GWR on a thread opened to celebrate another person. You guys needs help

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 11:44pm On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

So why not allow this girl have her stage, why haven't you open a thread for them until the world began the celebration of this young girl. Jealousy and insecurity were why body hot you to bring up Igbo GWR on a thread opened to celebrate another person. You guys needs help

You are the one who needs help and you need to get it immediately.
The sky is too big and capable of accommodating all stars.
Chinonso Eche attained more feats,4! While Hilda got just one that is still under revision by GWR.
But Chinonso got no Nationwide publicity, because his parents didn't have access to celebrities or because Chinonso isn't a girl with BBL to show off his big yansh on Instagram and tiktok and draw fans to himself.

Now that the nation is in frenzy of GWR celebration, I'm using the opportunity to bring to the fore, Chinonso Eche and Kipo brothers achievements which dwarves whatever Hilda achieved.

The boys should be publicized and made stars so that they can get endorsements and grow bigger too.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 11:44pm On May 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Low self esteem..
Conc insecurity..
We are this, we are that..
Chestbeating..

Envy, jealousy, pain, anguish.
That's all I see in your post.
Ndo.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by GeneralPula: 11:54pm On May 15, 2023
Igboid:

Envy, jealousy, pain, anguish.
That's all I see in your post.
Ndo.
Far from it..

You already quoted me before on another thread with this same info cuz I was revealing una chestbeating attitude..

You con create thread again haha grin

Make we celebrate the young girl in peace!

As for the young lads, one guy already talked about him previously before and we all wished him well! No negative energy from this side at all..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 12:02am On May 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Far from it..

You already quoted me before on another thread with this same info cuz I was revealing una chestbeating attitude..

You con create thread again haha grin

Make we celebrate the young girl in peace!

As for the young lads, one guy already talked about him previously before and we all wished him well! No negative energy from this side at all..

You are a hypocrite.
You saw the post where an Igbo hating person was saying that if Hilda was Igbo that Igbos would be chest beating, that thank God she isn't Igbo.
Your Igbo hating self pretended you didn't see the post and you were probably happy inside of you. Never did you try to caution the person for Igbo hating comments.

But I open a thread to show that Igbos have actually won GWR before, and you all over the thread crawling like reptiles and claiming that Igbos are proud and envious.

You are not serious.

Like I said, nah envy go end una. You throw stones at Igbos, we defend ourselves, then you come out acting innocent and make it seem like Igbos are the trouble shooting ones.

If you are honest, show me where you defended Ndiigbo in this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/7689560/niger-deltan-hilda-baci-breaks#123158954

Cunning people.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Straybullet: 12:20am On May 16, 2023
Thanks op for opening this thread. The boy needs to be celebrated as well

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by GeneralPula: 12:49am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

Actions speak louder than words.
If you pretended not to see unfair attacks directed at Ndiigbo by haters, then you should also pretend not to see Ndiigbo defending ourselves in this thread.
But the hypocrisy, hate and envy in you that made you keep your peace when you see Igbos being attacked, will not allow you keep your peace when we defend ourselves.

You are a bad hypocrite.
Go and rest.
Lol..

This victimization no be here oo

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 12:54am On May 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

This victimization no be here oo

The hypocrisy is loud.
Keep quiet when Igbos are being attacked unfairly and probably be happy and smile innately.
But jump out of your coven to chant "victimization", chest beating, pride, when Igbos try to defend themselves from attackers.

Your gaslighting will not work.
Your hate and hypocrisy is clear and concise.

Move on.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by N3TRAL: 1:16am On May 16, 2023
Oboy, world record pass world record.

I can list 3 GWR holders from Jamaica but na Usain Bolt brands and the world dey celebrate as the fastest man.

Chinonso's record no get meaning 😂

Give Hilda Baci the credit she deserves. She planned her fame perfectly!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by PoloG: 1:56am On May 16, 2023
igbos are you guys cursed or what?

why are you animals always jeaolus of another tribe achievements?

stupid envious easternbul monkeys angry

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by DesChyko: 2:02am On May 16, 2023
Whomever the new moderator is, I beg you, except if it is Nairaland's policy to allow tribal exchanges fester for some reason, please ensure that you bring all of these nonsense to an end. Threads get derailed to this means and it's not really funny.

The rate at which seemingly harmless discussions degenerate into tribal attacks is appalling to say the least. I say this irrespective of the reason; people must learn how to move on from where they have 'nothing' to offer. Lengthy bans used to be a great thing and some of these accounts have more than deserved it, going by their antecedents here.
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Igboid: 2:22am On May 16, 2023
N3TRAL:
Oboy, world record pass world record.

I can list 3 GWR holders from Jamaica but na Usain Bolt brands and the world dey celebrate as the fastest man.

Chinonso's record no get meaning 😂

Give Hilda Baci the credit she deserves. She planned her fame perfectly!

Lol!
What's the big deal about cooking anything at all for hours?
It's not like she is being graded on the quality of her cook.
Just on time she stood up in kitchen cooking whatever she wants whether delicious or not.

Other than hype and publicity. There is nothing big about some cooking for hours.
It's merely a prize for being able to stand and stay awake for hours.

But Chinonso Eche award is based on skills and quality.
It's a much much better award.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by LegendHero(m): 3:12am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

Lol!
What's the big deal about cooking anything at all for hours?
It's not like she is being graded on the quality of her cook.
Just on time she stood up in kitchen cooking whatever she wants whether delicious or not.

Other than hype and publicity. There is nothing big about some cooking for hours.
It's merely a prize for being able to stand and stay awake for hours.

But Chinonso Eche award is based on skills and quality.
It's a much much better award.

One is not better than the other in my opinion, both of them broke the record in their own category and they deserve to be celebrated.

Between 2020 - 2023 alone, more than 10 Nigerians have broken the Guinness world record and those are people we just know. I’m pretty sure they’ll be more than that.

Anybody that want to celebrate should celebrate and I believe some people are being harsh on you on this thread. I see nothing wrong in you bringing Chinonso to the fore, it’s just that it seems people think it’s Hilda time now and it’s the trending topic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal VS Super Eagles , Eagles To Play Arsenal In Abuja / Photos: Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt / Predict 5 Correct Scores For Free To Win #5,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.