Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records (2429 Views)

Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Nigerian Wonderkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by blabulu2000: 3:59am On May 16, 2023
Yiibo people with Jealousy....now that Hlda is trending....this one carry news of one Yiibo boy with four Guinness records. No be only your tribe get the Guinness record...many people dey dem get...

Allow Hilda Bassey to enjoy her fame and keep your old Guinness records...thank God, Hilda no be a Yoruba person...it could have been another insult from the Yeast people.....

But come to think of it, nah Only Yoruba and Yiibo people dey always fight on this platform...and yet we have so many tribes on this platform...Yet we still toast one another and marry...

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by plaindealer: 5:38am On May 16, 2023
Wetin concern Hilda with chinedu in anambra?

You people and your low self-esteem, insecurity, and unsavory appetite for cheap attention.

Den swear for you people ni?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by Lifestone(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

You are the one who needs help and you need to get it immediately.
The sky is too big and capable of accommodating all stars.
Chinonso Eche attained more feats,4! While Hilda got just one that is still under revision by GWR.
But Chinonso got no Nationwide publicity, because his parents didn't have access to celebrities or because Chinonso isn't a girl with BBL to show off his big yansh on Instagram and tiktok and draw fans to himself.

Now that the nation is in frenzy of GWR celebration, I'm using the opportunity to bring to the fore, Chinonso Eche and Kipo brothers achievements which dwarves whatever Hilda achieved.

The boys should be publicized and made stars so that they can get endorsements and grow bigger too.

Guy, the more you talk the more you confirm my argument. Enjoy your day
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by lolu2019: 8:18am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

Chinonso Eche attained more feats,4! While Hilda got just one that is still under revision by GWR.
But Chinonso got no Nationwide publicity, because his parents didn't have access to celebrities or because Chinonso isn't a girl with BBL to show off his big yansh on Instagram and tiktok and draw fans to himself.

Now that the nation is in frenzy of GWR celebration, I'm using the opportunity to bring to the fore, Chinonso Eche and Kipo brothers achievements which dwarves whatever Hilda achieved.

The boys should be publicized and made stars so that they can get endorsements and grow bigger too.

Chinonso is a popular name.i've known him since 2020.i can beat my chest for u that there is no good footballer that do not Chinonso eche.he competed in a juggling competition with my client in 2020.he was just coming up then. He tried and we applauded.he wasn't part of the winners.but we knew,he was the best because votes were used.so they gave him 5k.my client came 7th in the competition.he went home with 10k.i am following him on instagram.even Soludo gave him scholarship recently.Chinonso Eche needs a good promoter.thats just my opinion.and he is still young.he should just get into any European academy and nurture his talents.
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by IamAsiri: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

You are being told the gospel truth! If you felt we all needed to know, why didn't you post this randomly a long time ago? Shows that you are reactionary.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by IamAsiri: 10:02am On May 16, 2023
Igboid:

You need to go watch "the interns", so you wouldn't keep saying "just one" GWR up and down.

A rabbit can give birth to 8 kits in a month and go ahead and give birth to another 8 the following month if it so wishes, but an elephant can only give birth to just one baby in 18 months. If you own the rabbit and the elephant, which animal's birth would be more important to you? Just asking.
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by teewhydope(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2023
IamAsiri:

You need to go watch "the interns", so you wouldn't keep saying "just one" GWR up and down.

A rabbit can give birth to 8 kits in a month and go ahead and give birth to another 8 the following month if it so wishes, but an elephant can only give birth to just one baby in 18 months. If you own the rabbit and the elephant, which animal's birth would be more important to you? Just asking.

This doesn't make any sense though. even though, both are important
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by IamAsiri: 7:24pm On May 17, 2023
teewhydope:

This doesn't make any sense though. even though, both are important

Means you still don't get it. One will definitely be more celebrated. And I can see that you haven't watched that film, else you would have understood what I was saying.
Re: Meet Chinonso Eche, A Nigerian Wonderkid With Four Guinness World Records by ugwuadudave(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2023
Three months ago, hilda baci was not trending, that would have been a fantastic time to post this......but to post this now at this period clearly gives a 'what is special in what she did' vibe......this is her moment, let her enjoy it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi, Togo, and the World Cup / Messi-lona Fans,describe Messi In Just One Word. / Predict 5 Correct Scores For Free To Win #5,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.