Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders (39244 Views)

Lagos Auctions 134 Vehicles As Traffic Offenders Cry & Beg Bidders (Pictures) / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos) / VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by lolu2019: 9:19am On May 16, 2023
barbstee:
Nice
Lagos is working!

It's good to have a blueprint
And have men to follow it.

BAT lead we follow
that is what I have been talking about.when u have a template,It shows that u av focus.not saving money where ur people are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by correctguy101(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Don't be deceived..once you are captured, it goes straight into their database. So if you give them egunje at that moment, you will still pay the fine when you want to renew your vehicle paper.

Unless you don't want to drive in Nigeria anymore. Agreed.

But ya signature is somehow. Are you by any chance an advocate of Peace gotten from Chaos? Well, this ancestor is one.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by omisanjo(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
Pls appreciate good things for once
Siberia01:
sad
Something that has been in existence since 1975
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Llight101(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2023
It's hard to get a perfect system.
There must be a way, once the officer goes offline anything can happen. Or what if they use it for just a few cases and the majority enter voicemail
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by safarilove(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2023
Okay good development
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Bluntemperor: 9:41am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

These guys are evil..no conscience, they will capture you unknowingly or even knowingly and still want to extort you at that moment..

It's a good development,no doubt!
But how many of the Danfos and other Transportation Vehicles do they use it for?
Those ones settled behind the scenes.
Nonsense!
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by rajiedreez: 9:42am On May 16, 2023
Good
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Dc14(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by casualobserver: 10:02am On May 16, 2023
davodyguy:

The issue is with the Danfo drivers. Nothing can be done to arrest them.

Police officers are afraid of them

The biggest problem with Lagos traffic is danfo drivers. They were previously untouchable because they were see as election tools. But seeing as their usefulness in elections is waning if not dead because of BVAS, I pray the (or a future) governor finally has the balls to put them in their place.

The good will a governor will get from tackling Agberos and bus drivers is more than any votes the NURTW have any power to influence these days.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Skyfornia(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2023
correctguy101:

Unless you don't want to drive in Nigeria anymore. Agreed.

But ya signature is somehow. Are you by any chance an advocate of Peace gotten from Chaos? Well, this ancestor is one.

You have said it all...stand for what is right no matter who is involved. If you want peace, we give you peace, if you want warr..then let's warr
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by BRIMBRAM: 10:06am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I strongly doubt lastma officials will use this kit except if it is so configured that a recorded traffic violation can be deleted from the server through the mobile hand held piece.

The lastma official might end up reporting himself to the headquarters after collecting egunje and freeing the traffic offender.

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians themselves, not as if there is no solution.

Let's give them the benefit of doubt and be optimistic that it will work. I agree the problem is with Nigerians ourselves. At the same time, the solution is Nigerians.

Lol...Lagos always setting the pace. Others go soon start to dey copy once it becomes successful. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by adem30: 10:09am On May 16, 2023
Siberia01:
sad
Something that has been in existence since 1975

Yes, in Anamabra

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Deprofessional(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2023
A time will come when people will start packing out of Lagos.

I left Lagos in 2021 and since then, I have peace of mind and my life span has increased temendously.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Morphinne: 10:16am On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Don't be deceived..once you are captured, it goes straight into their database. So if you give them egunje at that moment, you will still pay the fine when you want to renew your vehicle paper.
Which translates to double loss. Lagos leads

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by arsenal33: 10:17am On May 16, 2023
Wish they could be more efficient in road repairs
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2023
The VIP's that breaks traffic law on a daily basis,they have not being paying fines or their vehicles impounded.Why is nigerian law selective?
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by kponkedenge(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2023
LASTMA are thieves. I don't even want to start stating the experience I had with them last week Monday around Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Let's give them the benefit of doubt and be optimistic that it will work. I agree the problem is with Nigerians ourselves. At the same time, the solution is Nigerians.

Lol...Lagos always setting the pace. Others go soon start to dey copy once it becomes successful. grin
lagos law is how to generate revenue for tinubu pensions and not to the good of lagosians.Lagos state goverment regard lagosians as cashout and exploitation for tinubu bank account.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by BRIMBRAM: 10:41am On May 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
lagos law is how to generate revenue for tinubu pensions and not to the good of lagosians.Lagos state goverment regard lagosians as cashout and exploitation for tinubu bank account.

I respect your perspective. Perspectives are wide and narrow.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by seunny4lif(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2023
That will reduce bribery to the LASTMA people, its device used in many advance countries.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by MrBONE2(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I strongly doubt lastma officials will use this kit except if it is so configured that a recorded traffic violation can be deleted from the server through the mobile hand held piece.

The lastma official might end up reporting himself to the headquarters after collecting egunje and freeing the traffic offender.

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians themselves, not as if there is no solution.

grin
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Phonix2020: 1:27pm On May 16, 2023
The only development the government gives the people is what will take money off their pocket.
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:01pm On May 16, 2023
LASTMA one of the enduring legacies of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Meanwhile, when they ask them to point to just a single concrete legacy of Giringory Obingo na so so insults and noise we go dey hear. Thank God me I chose to follow pesin wey know road.

Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Mrtaye: 3:33pm On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

Let them also employ such technology to capture bad roads and spots,also criminal dens and those killers that waylay you in Lagos once your vehicle breaks down and rob you
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by AK481(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2023
Time to get ogun state plate number
Re: Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders by Bfly: 5:41am On May 17, 2023
Government loves to reduce punishmentsto fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.