Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

What is the meaning of this - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is the meaning of this (257 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the meaning of this by heartbraker(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2023
The birds have been making some strange noise at my window since morning and makings every attempt to enter inside for many hours.

Is there any message the bird is trying to pass across

Re: What is the meaning of this by Odin13: 9:03am On May 16, 2023
Bird is talking to the other bird in the mirror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the meaning of this by jaephoenix(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2023
Odin13:
Bird is talking to the other bird in the mirror
Yeah. Animals have no sense of mirrors. They dont understand it. That part of their brain for integrating images in a mirror is absent. Videos abound of dogs, cats, bears breaking mirrors thinking another dog, cat or bear is threatening them

5 Likes

Re: What is the meaning of this by Maynmann: 10:24am On May 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah. Animals have no sense of mirrors. They dont understand it. That part of their brain for integrating images in a mirror is absent. Videos abound of dogs, cats, bears breaking mirrors thinking another dog, cat or bear is threatening them
Thank you, if not for knowledge, we will be a slave to religion.
Some theists may term that bird “spiritual” now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Pay My Tithe In A Different Church? / How I Kept My Job After Trying Hard To Fire Me / Popular Pastor To Die By Hanging Over Multiple Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.