Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? (384 Views)

Editorial: Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / Clem Agba: Fire Didnโ€™t Destroy Any Record At AGFโ€™s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by chiedozie198100: 9:34am On May 16, 2023
Please before you attack me, hear me out.

Nobody knew when this cook-a-thon started.

All we saw was when she was "approaching" the record.

But I have some unanswered questions.

-was Guinness book of world records even aware of this event? Cos they never sent a representative to monitor the event.

-what were the rules of the event?

-how did she manage bathing, eating etc.

-was she to stand for all those hours?

-how do u do this without feeling sissy or tired.

-how was this not publicized before it start d, n broadcast on cable TV for all to see from the very first second?

Many questions that need answers.

1 Like

Re: Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by dododawa1: 9:37am On May 16, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by xpressionx(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2023
Na glo data you dey use?
Re: Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by Beebah321(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2023
How many hours she take stand sef?
I don see 86 hours, 88 hours and 96hours. undecided
Me sef dey confuse.
Re: Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by siofra(f): 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerian men are very jealous of this woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I pity you people sha! Carrying all this envy in your heart is not healthy at all tongue
Re: Did Hilda Baci Actually Break Any Record? by plaindealer: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
On NL, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok, I see Igbo people attacking Hilda and her GWR achievement .

Shey den take jealousy, hatred, bitterness, anger and low self esteem swear for you people ni.?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Havenโ€™t Recognized Hilda Baciโ€™s Cooking Recordโ€” GWR / Live Presidential Election Tribunan: Tinubu And Obi / Appeal Court Slams Heavy Fine On Ex -presidential Candidate Trying To Stop Inaug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.