Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest (2388 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 10:29am On May 16, 2023
They fought for the same course of oppression but they're divided and have ego

Seun kuti and psquare were fellow activists & active at the Endsars October 2020...

Police Brutality and the Army oppression at the toll gate is still without Justice
Peter of psquare a boy that often assume himself to be larger than life...is in loggerheads with seun because Seun question some LP officials who were corrupt. Psquare believed that nobody should question anybody in LP....and at a time, psquare is making LP looks like Igbo party
I don't support seun behavior... But for fellow .musician peter especially to start engaging lagos police commissioner in a Sarcastic motive to make sure seun is destroyed actually shows that these youths are also egoistic and that's not good for the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Lanretoye(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2023
They have hijacked the party in the guise of obidents,I bet their messiah will remain in that party in the next 4years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by REVEALERSlight: 10:32am On May 16, 2023
Something is wrong
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by M4A1carbine: 10:34am On May 16, 2023
But you said that LAMIDI "BABALAWO" APAPA is the chairman of LP na??

Is Lamidi an IGBO person?

Is Lamidi not an Obidennt for being in Labour party?

Una don cast everywhere...the result will be too devastating for una...

useless things..spits

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by lomprico(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Seun kuti and psquare were fellow activists & active at the Endsars October 2020...

Police Brutality and the Army oppression at the toll gate is still without Justice
Peter of psquare a boy that often assume himself to be larger than life...is in loggerheads with seun because Seun question some LP officials who were corrupt. Psquare believed that nobody should question anybody in LP....and at a time, psquare is making LP looks like Igbo party
I don't support seun behavior... But for fellow .musician peter especially to start engaging lagos police commissioner in a Sarcastic motive to make sure seun is destroyed actually shows that these youths are also egoistic and that's not good for the country

Did P square include 'igbo' and or 'LP' in their banter towards seun?

You are a bigot OP.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by M4A1carbine: 10:37am On May 16, 2023
You dey mind the agbadorian..

Na dem way..very CORNFUSED people.

lomprico:

You are a bigot OP.

3 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by optionalY09: 10:38am On May 16, 2023
You’re making these Pekus more important than they really are. I didn’t see anything unique about P Sqare, stop bringing them into issues that has to do with Seun Kuti they are not in the same class.

2 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 10:38am On May 16, 2023
M4A1carbine:
But you said that LAMIDI "BABALAWO" APAPA is the chairman of LP na??

Is Lamidi and IGBO person?

Is Lamidi not an Obidennt for being in Labour party?

Una don cast everywhere...the result will be too devastating for una...

useless things..spits
can you quote me where I said it that Lamidi is the authentic chairman? Or remain a liar forever you guys are turning this LP to Igbo party...we all supported peter obi...check through all my comments... Abure is my guy...

5 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by levichukwu: 10:39am On May 16, 2023
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=123165190]They fought for the same course of oppression but they're divided and have ego

Nigerians nawa for una oo they are fighting for good of the country only
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by donbachi(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2023
If Una no mention "Igbo" in a day...una go die?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by M4A1carbine: 10:42am On May 16, 2023
I dont need to tell you anything...

Wetin concern Psquare with LP with Seun Kuti matter?

How the yarns take join body??

stop opening useless thread to keep exposing how daft and foolish, agbadorians are.

BERNIMOORE:
can you quote me where I said it that Lamidi is the authentic chairman? Or remain a liar forever

3 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 10:42am On May 16, 2023
lomprico:

You are a bigot OP.
and you're an I'm.becile didinrin
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by SpatialKing(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2023
donbachi:
If Una no mention "Igbo" in a day...una go die?

The matter tire us...
Igbos this, Igbos that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 10:52am On May 16, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I dont need to tell you anything...

Wetin concern Psquare with LP with Seun Kuti matter?

How the yarns take join body??

stop opening useless thread to keep exposing how daft and foolish, agbadorians are.

instead of you to apologized for false accusation that I said lamidi apapa is the authentic chairman, you dive into another Matter...

Seems that you don't know the Genesis of psquare & seun kuti feud

Seun kuti questions some LP members who were corrupt and psquare replied seun with insults telling him to remove fela from his name....seun said Psquare steals lyrics from fela & many more.... Since then psquare has been hunting seun online.... The height of this was peter engaging lagos commissioner on a sarcastic motive not to pardon seun...but the Genesis of the matter is that seun feels that some Obidients are bullyish and that's an opinion of seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by JoeyNaza: 11:08am On May 16, 2023
This hateful agbado idiots are something else,
Wasn't it Peter Psquare that made an apology to the police force on behalf of that fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 12:10pm On May 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:
This hateful agbado idiots are something else,
Wasn't it Peter Psquare that made an apology to the police force on behalf of that fellow
Akpu rodents grin grin you just proved that you're a stark illiterate to the core
That Sarcastic Apology was to fuel the Police anger...

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by JagabanBorgu: 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
Eluuu P

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by babydioku(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2023
Rip to english

2 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by obailala(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2023
Was it not the same PSquare that had an exchange of words with the police PRO on Twitter few days ago in defense of Seun?

2 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
obailala:
Was it not the same PSquare that had an exchange of words with the police PRO on Twitter few days ago in defense of Seun?
Sarcastic defense...
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by obailala(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Sarcastic defense...
Sarcasm from you or from Psquare?

So in essence, you agree that Peter didnt say anything. But based on your powerful gift of imagination, you believe you know exactly what he intended to say or what he thinks in his head, even though he didnt say anything? And based on this your assumption, you're trying to force an inter-tribal/inter-political battle whilst you blame PSquare for something you plucked off your own imagination?

4 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Afamsi: 3:12pm On May 16, 2023
Foolish OP deal with your Igbo-phobia

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Plasmolysis78(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2023
Who told you he was celebrating Seuns arrest?

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2023
Useless morøn grin you quietly ignored the fact that a top police officer in Lagos state insulted Peter Okoye of P Square for pleading on behalf of the nitwit Seun Kuti. Agbado îmbeciles are very brain dead I swear, very evil people

2 Likes

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 4:45pm On May 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Useless morøn grin you quietly ignored the fact that a top police officer in Lagos state insulted Peter Okoye of P Square for pleading on behalf of the nitwit Seun Kuti. Agbado îmbeciles are very brain dead I swear, very evil people
oponu, if it is true then the so called officer is an illiterate bofoon & dumb bunny like yourself....
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Kendo93: 5:05pm On May 16, 2023
Igbo This Igbo That haba.my next coming in this world I will be an nwa Igbo. Jesus Christ dey speak Igbo cheesy God abeg ohh

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by OloyeVIII: 5:13pm On May 16, 2023
What a time to be alive..#Nigerianbybirth_Biafranbychoice

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by 00FFT00(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Get over your Igbophobia, if you can.

I guess Julius Abure is an Igbo man.
Dr Yunusa Tanko is also an Igbo man.
Babalawo Apapa is an Igbo man, and,
Dayo Ekong is also an Igbo woman

Should I name all the other “Igbos” for you?.
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 7:09pm On May 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Get over your Igbophobia, if you can.

I guess Julius Abure is an Igbo man.
Dr Yunusa Tanko is also an Igbo man.
Babalawo Apapa is an Igbo man, and,
Dayo Ekong is also an Igbo woman

Should I name all the other “Igbos” for you?.
all those attacking seun on Nairaland & other media are mostly disgruntled Igbo... Venting their frustration..although there good Igbo...but most are just attackers
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Derrickfoster1: 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Akpu rodents grin grin you just proved that you're a stark illiterate to the core
That Sarcastic Apology was to fuel the Police anger...

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond.

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 9:50pm On May 16, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond.

illiteracy is a disease...most Easterners Assume even before they think, so pitiful... I just expose 2 stark illiterates from east.just in this thread. Already posting what is irrelevant Check my profile, I don't like Tinubu..posting memes about Tinubu does not counter my observation about some overzealous obidientsb who needs some tutoring...Ode radarada..onyi Oshi...

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Vado2: 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
can you quote me where I said it that Lamidi is the authentic chairman? Or remain a liar forever you guys are turning this LP to Igbo party...we all supported peter obi...check through all my comments... Abure is my guy...

Peter Psquare has always been a loud-mouthed clout-chaser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Pride / Lagos Generates More Revenue Than All Other Regions- Photo / Thoughts On Other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.