Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest (2389 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by BERNIMOORE: 9:59pm On May 16, 2023
Vado2:

Peter Psquare has always been a loud-mouthed clout-chaser.
...They're Overrated.. Seun can play instruments... Psquare can't... They just buy songs and jump around the studio singing borrowed songs
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by 00FFT00(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
all those attacking seun on Nairaland & other media are mostly disgruntled Igbo... Venting their frustration..although there good Igbo...but most are just attackers

Read and listen to yourself – cure your insecurities, whatever the causative factors are.

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by spy24(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
can you quote me where I said it that Lamidi is the authentic chairman? Or remain a liar forever you guys are turning this LP to Igbo party...we all supported peter obi...check through all my comments... Abure is my guy...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Igbo supporting Igbo. That's what you south westerners do too. In the run up to the last elections we heard or swaga nobody complained or called it a tribal something, during the just concluded election you people oppressed people that were non Yorubas and made sure they did not vote...

Tinubu won in ebonyi state there was no fight or major crises cause of that but because peter obi won in Lagos you people almost started another civil war

So guy you are the bigot you are just trying to be clever by half. In truth you Yorubas are the most tribalistic lots in the south.. all this pretence and bashing of Peter Obi and his supporters as ethnic crises promoters is gas lighting

And we are all too smart for that. So face your front
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by richie240: 5:47am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
They fought for the same course of oppression but they're divided and have ego

Seun kuti and psquare were fellow activists & active at the Endsars October 2020...

Police Brutality and the Army oppression at the toll gate is still without Justice
Peter of psquare a boy that often assume himself to be larger than life...is in loggerheads with seun because Seun question some LP officials who were corrupt. Psquare believed that nobody should question anybody in LP....and at a time, psquare is making LP looks like Igbo party
I don't support seun behavior... But for fellow .musician peter especially to start engaging lagos police commissioner in a Sarcastic motive to make sure seun is destroyed actually shows that these youths are also egoistic and that's not good for the country
It has always bn an igbo party.
It's only d gullible a that were/deceived.

It's not even a religious christian-muslim thing, it's purely tribal. It's only when they are trying to whyne d outsiders that they wave the 'christian' card just as they deceived many non-eastern pastors'/christians.
cool
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Sonyboom: 5:49am On May 17, 2023
The joke is on you
You will be wailing profusely after tries n fail in the next 4 years. If Obi Pandora like let him labour to his death he will not win a presidential election in Nigeria talk ore of becoming the president

M4A1carbine:
But you said that LAMIDI "BABALAWO" APAPA is the chairman of LP na??

Is Lamidi an IGBO person?

Is Lamidi not an Obidennt for being in Labour party?

Una don cast everywhere...the result will be too devastating for una...

useless things..spits
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Sonyboom: 5:51am On May 17, 2023
So because they did not include that it mean those more intelligent than your father can not see through their bigoted deceit ? De there de mumu your bigoted soul.

When you ipob came for seun kuti during the campaign did he mention Igbo of Yoruba on all his utterances ? Can you see now you need a brain transplant cos bigotry n hate for the superior Yoruba tribe as beclouded the one you have on right now.

lomprico:

Did P square include 'igbo' and or 'LP' in their banter towards seun?

You are a bigot OP.
JoeyNaza:
This hateful agbado idiots are something else,
Wasn't it Peter Psquare that made an apology to the police force on behalf of that fellow
Afamsi:
Foolish OP deal with your Igbo-phobia
MASTAkiLLAh:
Useless morøn grin you quietly ignored the fact that a top police officer in Lagos state insulted Peter Okoye of P Square for pleading on behalf of the nitwit Seun Kuti. Agbado îmbeciles are very brain dead I swear, very evil people
obailala:
Was it not the same PSquare that had an exchange of words with the police PRO on Twitter few days ago in defense of Seun?
M4A1carbine:
You dey mind the agbadorian..

Na dem way..very CORNFUSED people.

donbachi:
If Una no mention "Igbo" in a day...una go die?
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Sonyboom: 6:04am On May 17, 2023
This is the shameless hypocrisy you see daily from all this ipob on NL. Their bigotry n hate is so obvious they are shameless about it.

BERNIMOORE:
instead of you to apologized for false accusation that I said lamidi apapa is the authentic chairman, you dive into another Matter...

Seems that you don't know the Genesis of psquare & seun kuti feud

Seun kuti questions some LP members who were corrupt and psquare replied seun with insults telling him to remove fela from his name....seun said Psquare steals lyrics from fela & many more.... Since then psquare has been hunting seun online.... The height of this was peter engaging lagos commissioner on a sarcastic motive not to pardon seun...but the Genesis of the matter is that seun feels that some Obidients are bullyish and that's an opinion of seun

1 Like

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by richie240: 6:14am On May 17, 2023
Eyahhhhh... .so u were also one of d gullibles.
Hope u've learnt ur lessons sha.

Nor be today den don device d sense of whyning and manipulating d gullibles for their own selfish biafran/zionist movement.. They did it perfectly in 1966 when they whyned majors wale ademulegun and victor Banjo to take part in a one-sided ethnic-cleansing of a coup.

While victor Banjo was summarily executed by ojukwu as payback for fighting against nigeria, wale on his own part 'mumustically' blved dt the coup succeeded in other parts of nigeria but "coincidentally" failed only in d southeast not knowing his sorry ass had bn played. grin

U r forgiven; sin no more
cool
BERNIMOORE:
can you quote me where I said it that Lamidi is the authentic chairman? Or remain a liar forever you guys are turning this LP to Igbo party...we all supported peter obi...check through all my comments... Abure is my guy...

Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Afamsi: 6:30am On May 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
So because they did not include that it mean those more intelligent than your father can not see through their bigoted deceit ? De there de mumu your bigoted soul.

When you ipob came for seun kuti during the campaign did he mention Igbo of Yoruba on all his utterances ? Can you see now you need a brain transplant cos bigotry n hate for the superior Yoruba tribe as beclouded the one you have on right now.

you are a hopeless fool I swear. you ought to be in yabaleft
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2023
Agbado îmbeciles are so predictable grin such a brainless bunch including idiôts quoting me cool
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by donbachi(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2023
Sonyboom:

stop talking tranq
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by JoeyNaza: 8:23am On May 17, 2023
Sonyboom:

Superior bawo, I never see Superior wey dey fear Inferior pass some people. Upon headstart Civil war gave some people still nothing extraordinary to show.
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by maintenant: 8:58am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

How sensible does it sound to you that a fellow musician having a beef with Seun Kuti translates to Igbonizing Labour Party?

Why are you people fixated on the Igbos?

You are the aggressors and oppressors and yet you cry the most
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by Sonyboom: 9:35am On May 17, 2023
Sebi your fathers were foolish na why Dem go waste your time fighting war how is that my problem abi when the British handed over Nigeria they said Yoruba should be developing while your fathers wait ?

JoeyNaza:

Superior bawo, I never see Superior wey dey fear Inferior pass some people. Upon headstart Civil war gave some people still nothing extraordinary to show.
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by toneroforever(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2023
lomprico:

Did P square include 'igbo' and or 'LP' in their banter towards seun?

You are a bigot OP.

It's like u don't know Yorubas. By default their brains process things based on tribalism.
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by toneroforever(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
instead of you to apologized for false accusation that I said lamidi apapa is the authentic chairman, you dive into another Matter...

Seems that you don't know the Genesis of psquare & seun kuti feud

Seun kuti questions some LP members who were corrupt and psquare replied seun with insults telling him to remove fela from his name....seun said Psquare steals lyrics from fela & many more.... Since then psquare has been hunting seun online.... The height of this was peter engaging lagos commissioner on a sarcastic motive not to pardon seun...but the Genesis of the matter is that seun feels that some Obidients are bullyish and that's an opinion of seun

Yorubas attack Igbos online, Igbos also strike back. No big deal so stop crying
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by toneroforever(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
all those attacking seun on Nairaland & other media are mostly disgruntled Igbo... Venting their frustration..although there good Igbo...but most are just attackers

Yes we attack him online to catch cruise. But u crying over such makes u look like a weakling....Lily-livered man baby

Grow some balls
Re: P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest by JoeyNaza: 11:02am On May 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
Sebi your fathers were foolish na why Dem go waste your time fighting war how is that my problem abi when the British handed over Nigeria they said Yoruba should be developing while your fathers wait ?

Where una develop reach, I no see am abeg grin grin
Please show me make e no be like say I no get eye because everything Yoruba get other regions get am or even contribute to am, so please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thoughts On Other Countries? / Fawehinmi Against Court Of Appeal On Atiku / What Do U Think About Madam Speaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.