Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? (3774 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by Aquila99: 12:51pm On May 17, 2023
OKOATA:
Go and check the stats, Obis increased from 51% to 75% in popularity since after the election, do you want to compare an active 3rd runner up as you call him to a number 1 that's no where to be found and can't even defend his mandate? So if there's a rerun today you know what that means, although there won't be any need to waste another funds under this administration especially that mamood.

If u do dis election again between BAT n PO. With d insults Obidients are heaping of yoruba people. 80% of people dat voted for obi b4 will vote for BAT dis time. Many of dem regret voting him. The whole north will even vote BAT dis time. How many Northern states will even vote obi?
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by Aquila99: 12:55pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Labour Party did not rig anywhere at all sir.

Obi got organic votes.

And if the elections are conducted one million times, Obi will still get all his votes and even more.

Nobi only organic votes. My PU in owerri dat people were bullied to vote PO or d clear invalid votes dat were counted for him. Do d election 10x, obi no go fit win. Abi dem rig am 4 sokoto etc also
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by JagabanBorgu: 1:06pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Hasn’t answered my question…

If it’s easy to post anything in BBC and CNN, why hasn’t Tinubu supporters posted their own version of what happened in 2023 elections in Nigeria?
Tinubu sûppôrters are not petty, we are the ones with the win.
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by Penguin2: 1:19pm On May 17, 2023
garfield1:

Unreasonable,ridiculous and nonsensical statements evokes combative reactions...
Obi's failure in those aforementioned states was why he never won.how will you win when you are scoring less than 10k in about ten States with massive voting strengths? How are you going to recover from those deficits? Even if obi won in nc,he would still have lost.tinubu only scored below 10k in just 3 states.how many times did I tell you that the nw votes will dwarf obi votes in se?

What have I said that is unreasonable, ridiculous and nonsensical?

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by Penguin2: 1:26pm On May 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Tinubu sûppôrters are not petty, we are the ones with the win.

They are not petty but they can claim Secretary of States of the United States called Tinubu when he didn’t.

They are not petty but they kept claiming Peter Obi was detained, deported and banned from the UK.

What else is pettiness?

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Are you ready to put your life on the line and swear that Obi/LP didn't rig the election too?

I am! Peter Obi and LP did not set out to rig the last elections! Now can you say the same for your Jagabanborgu!?
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by ProphetM0hammad: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

I am! Peter Obi and LP did not set out to rig the last elections! Now can you say the same for your Jagabanborgu!?

Your statement is not straightforward
Nothing like "set out to"

APC, LP and pdp all rigged in the election.

Are you ready to swear and put your life on the line that labour party didn't partake in rigging?
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by OKOATA(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2023
Aquila99:

If u do dis election again between BAT n PO. With d insults Obidients are heaping of yoruba people. 80% of people dat voted for obi b4 will vote for BAT dis time. Many of dem regret voting him. The whole north will even vote BAT dis time. How many Northern states will even vote obi?
Which Yoruba people, all this Fulani herder hiding under the internet claiming Yoruba. I'm a yoruba too so we will even vote more for him. Obj, falz, etc na Ibo dem be na. So because Ooni, Wole Soyinka etc couldn't respect themselves so the youths should respect them. Next time they should learn to keep their mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by garfield1: 2:34pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

What have I said that is unreasonable, ridiculous and nonsensical?

No candidate had up to 1 mil in any state.
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by gare(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:
One of the, if not the only, line of defense of Tinubu supporters since incontrovertible evidences emerged that Peter Obi won Rivers but INEC criminally called it for Tinubu as has been reported by a lot of reputable media platforms including the BBC, is that “even if the Rivers result is added to Obi, he will still not be above Tinubu.”

One of them (Ireportlive) even went as far as admitting that Lagos was equally rigged for Tinubu but that even if both Lagos and Rivers results are given to Obi (the original owner by the way), he’d still top Tinubu.

But are there really no implication to these reports of Obi winning Rivers? Is it as easy as Tinubu supporters are trying to make it sound? I guess not.

The first thing to consider here is that if the evidences become overwhelming that the PEPT was convinced that Peter Obi won Rivers, and they decide to add the state to him, the implication is that Tinubu will be left with 11 states where he secured victory while Obi will now move to 13 states. What this means is that if at the end of the Tribunals, the courts decide to order a run off, it will now be between Tinubu who won simple majority of votes and Peter Obi who won most states of 13 against Atiku’s 12.

Furthermore, if Obi is able to prove in court that it is not only Rivers State that his votes were taken, that it happened in other states, and the court agrees to recalculate the numbers, Obi might not end up topping Tinubu but he’d most likely end up displacing Atiku to become the second person in the election. The implication of this is that in the event that Tinubu is disqualified, for whichever of the many grounds seeking his disqualification, it is Peter Obi, not Atiku, that would then become the direct beneficiary of his disqualification.

Then lastly, if it can be proven that INEC manipulated results in Rivers to favour Tinubu, how are we sure it is not what they did nationwide? INEC would have to show cause why it should not be believed that they used the Rivers template nationwide in support of Tinubu.

So, my point is that Tinubu supporters should not take the reports of Obi winning Rivers as inconsequential. It has the tendency to cause a spiral that could further nail Tinubu’s chances.

Nyesom Wike was more of a curse to Tinubu than a blessing. He’d end up being Tinubu’s undertaker.

It's not only Rivers state, Lagos, Plateau, Ekiti, the way it work is plus for Obi minus for Tinubu, it will shock people at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Your statement is not straightforward
Nothing like "set out to"

APC, LP and pdp all rigged in the election.

Are you ready to swear and put your life on the line that labour party didn't partake in rigging?

Dude, i’m ten steps ahead of you!

If you had even passable knowledge of THE USE OF ENGLISH (GS-101), you’d have realised you’ve not said anything different from what i said!

Let me reiterate….Peter Obi and Labour Party did not plan or partake in any rigging before or during the last elections! And i trust Peter Obi enough to back this statement up with the life of my immediate family! Can you, at the very least, say the same thing for your darling Jagabanborgu Asiwaju and his coven of winches known officially as APC!?

I qualified my earlier statement by saying ‘didn’t set out to rig’ because it’s possible some rogue element within LP….some compromised member planted or now working for APC (like that Ebonyi LP member accusing Peter Obi of offering ‘bribe’…..and Lamidi Apapa and that his motormouth partner whose name escapes me at the moment) could sponsor one or two illegalities in the name of LP….take recordings, pics and get ‘witnesses’, then spread it around social-media as proof’ LP ‘rigged’!

As good as i think LP is when compared to the other two major political parties, it would be asking too much to expect them to be a party made up of saints! So like i said, there’s the possibility there’s a few easily compromisable individuals within their ranks…..in it more for selfish gain ethnic oneupmanship!
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by ProphetM0hammad: 5:11pm On May 17, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, i’m ten steps ahead of you!

If you had even passable knowledge of THE USE OF ENGLISH (GS-101), you’d have realised you’ve not said anything different from what i said!

Let me reiterate….Peter Obi and Labour Party did not plan or partake in any rigging before or during the last elections! And i trust Peter Obi enough to back this statement up with the life of my immediate family! Can you, at the very least, say the same thing for your darling Jagabanborgu Asiwaju and his coven of winches known officially as APC!?

I qualified my earlier statement by saying ‘didn’t set out to rig’ because it’s possible some rogue element within LP….some compromised member planted or now working for APC (like that Ebonyi LP member accusing Peter Obi of offering ‘bribe’…..and Lamidi Apapa and that his motormouth partner whose name escapes me at the moment) could sponsor one or two illegalities in the name of LP….take recordings, pics and get ‘witnesses’, then spread it around social-media as proof’ LP ‘rigged’!

As good as i think LP is when compared to the other two major political parties, it would be asking too much to expect them to be a party made up of saints! So like i said, there’s the possibility there’s a few easily compromisable individuals within their ranks in it more for selfish gain ethnic oneupmanship!

Typical ibo man
Noise and chest beating and nothing else.

I admit that APC and PDP rigged the election

Can you swear that all the votes labour party got in the election were gotten without rigging?
If you can, let's swear with the blood of the innocent ones that died cos of the election

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Typical ibo man
Noise and chest beating and nothing else.

I admit that APC and PDP rigged the election

Can you swear that all the votes labour party got in the election were gotten without rigging?
If you can, let's swear with the blood of the innocent ones that died cos of the election

You’re now moving the goalposts from ‘Peter Obi as a candidate and LP as a party knowingly and wilfully rigged’, as i claim Tinubu and APC did;…..you’re now changing that to ‘LP got rigged votes’

Dude, let’s stick to the wilful actions of both candidates and their parties, and not what some members or rogue elements did or didn’t do before, during and after the elections! I can vouch that the actions of Peter Obi and the party sanctioned actions of LP as a party were above board and complied with the rule of law during the period in question! I repeat, can you do same for your god Tinubu and his band of uncouth and bloodthirsty thugs called APC?

1 Like

Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by ProphetM0hammad: 5:40pm On May 17, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

You’re now moving the goalposts from ‘Peter Obi as a candidate and LP as a party knowingly and wilfully rigged’, as i claim Tinubu and APC did;…..you’re now changing that to ‘LP got rigged votes’

Dude, let’s stick to the wilful actions of both candidates and their parties, and not what some members or rogue elements did or didn’t do before, during and after the elections! I can vouch that the actions of Peter Obi and the party sanctioned actions of LP as a party were above board and complied with the rule of law during the period in question! I repeat, can you do same for your god Tinubu and his band of uncouth and bloodthirsty thugs called APC?

You talk too much
Labor party rigged in the election, that's all.
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by lildush(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:
Not just rivers. PODATTI votes of many other states where outrightly manipulated and added to tinubu.
In Lagos PODATTI got almost ten times of what tinubu got. The numbers put our are altered.

Most important is the fact that tinubu did not meet the constitutional requirement to be sworn in. Swearing him in is destroying democracy in Nigeria.

That is the foundation of 're tidying the whole election.

Tinubu did not win lagos .
He did not win abuja
He did not win rivers.
He did not win any of the kkk states in north.
This alone should tell you that tinubu did not win the elections. I am not even sure he came second.
The numbers called for him by yakubu are manufactured numbers mostly stolen from PODATTI votes and added to the election criminal.

Tinubu and obi switched positions in the results INEC announced.. this is a fact.. let results for all states be checked carefully..
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by JagabanBorgu: 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:

They are not petty but they can claim Secretary of States of the United States called Tinubu when he didn’t.

They are not petty but they kept claiming Peter Obi was detained, deported and banned from the UK.

What else is pettiness?
So PitObi was nót detàined now?
Who brought out the news?
Same Obidents, even Obi was trying so hard to hidè it.
Re: Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? by princeabdul(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if this actually make sense to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai / Ifo Residents Protest Against Obasanjo / FG To Borrow N633bn To Fund 2013 Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.