Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals (68184 Views)

Seun Kuti Being Paraded With Other Inmates At The Panti Police Facility / "I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by MatrixCircle: 3:06pm On May 16, 2023
After his experiences he will blow bigger. grin grin with hits relating to that. Fela is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by chessguru(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2023
Yourprick:
He has calmed down lol

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1658402882855501825
. This is how suspects are made to sit on the floor in this animal kingdom called Nigeria
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2023
grin
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by arantess: 3:54pm On May 16, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You go hang yourself if he was not jailed?
He will be jailed though, so his head can reset
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Sparkle777(f): 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
no wonder that the Bible says anger rests in the blossom of fools.i like Seun,I like his confidence,but his confidence is gradually dovetailing into brashness.i know he is intelligent unfortunately intelligent people don't fight emotionally/physically,they fight in more subtle ways which are more deadly and brutal than emotional fighting.with emotional fighting, your target is able to easily spot your weakness and trigger you into working against yourself.

Exactly, as a celebrity, he should have just taken the officer's picture and tagged the police page, that would have been more potent. But the guy just went on and on, intimidating the scared officer, who just stood like a coward and let a fellow young man dehumanize him. That video really did seun in.

I feel bad for Seun but I think he needs to learn a lesson.i remember when he was disrespectful to Jude sanwoolu during the felabration

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Sparkle777(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Such mumu character always come from the West lol

Lol, a wah to u oo...which place no get weyrey.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by CeceNene(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2023
See where, do you know who I am has landed him🤣🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Sammy5413(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2023
Yorùbá people and crime na 5&6
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Biksy200: 4:11pm On May 16, 2023
The picture looks fake. Pure photoshop
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2023
Shebi he was running mouth upandan doing videos like say na him pack people come Nigeria, now how far.
Join hands and make Nigeria better, you say no. Na make that problem no hunt you later
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 16, 2023
toneroforever:
Stay out of trouble. Assaulting a police officer is not the best. U can shout at or argue with him,no problems but to hit him is a no no.

You are right bro....
I knew the NPF won't take it lightly with him...
We all need to stay outta trouble no matter what.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Fcwilly: 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
Just imagine a HERO FATHER he having such a son, fela will surely be ashamed of his son act if alive, but if carefully investigated, you will find out that it's Peter Obi that actually did the slapping not seun.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by johnaruson(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2023
Fighting Peter Obi for nothing sends you ablaze
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by johnaruson(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2023
Let police show us any police in their custody who abused an innocent citizen.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by broadman20: 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
Ttalk:

Still better than MNK in Kenya-made Fendi design

Hahahaha!

Wetin concern Nnamdi KANU for here naa?

Nnamdi KANU issues will kill you people this Yoruba cowards.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by prophetfire: 7:10pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by drehdinho(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Nothing surprising here.
He is a crim!nal, just like the rest.

He still have his face intact. Which is very commendable. Kudos to the Nigeria Police personnel for showing restraint. In you people 'Saner Climes', the land of the 'slave masters'. If what brings you to the station, jail or prison has anything to do with beating, harming or killing a security personnel. There is always an un-official off-the-record special beating organised by the police/guards on duty for you. You will pray for hell instead.

Fela was arrested, beaten and broken by policemen. He never behaved badly nor assaulted anyone. But small marijuana, this one is already feeling like a god.

He’s not a criminal. You’re 100% wrong on that.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by CaptainFM1: 7:14pm On May 16, 2023
toneroforever:
Stay out of trouble. Assaulting a police officer is not the best. U can shout at or argue with him,no problems but to hit him is a no no.

Ours is a messed up society. Police have been slapping people and even killing people and northing happens.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Ofemannnu: 9:31pm On May 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
he lucky say na Najia if na America cop na RIP
Those ones no dey pity o.
Dem go just sit on top him neck.
Na bye bye be dat cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by gbishman: 12:24am On May 17, 2023
Na Nigeria 🇳🇬 police you dey use play? E don over you bro.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by egoldman(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2023
slimfit1:
Ok where is the court case for the Fulani people that killed a farmer in Oyo have they been sentenced?

President select asked where is the cow, so till they see the cow, no arrests or prosecution,if you don't like it, go to court.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by egoldman(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2023
youngrichnigga:
This looks like Photoshop o.....it would be very inappropriate and ill-advised of the NPF to parade him alongside criminals like this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He is a suspect just like everyone sitting there,no difference, no special treatment.
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Efinem006(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2023
Portable don advice my guy grin
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by Efinem006(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2023
egoldman:

He is a suspect just like everyone sitting there,no difference, no special treatment.
What is he suspected for? cool
Re: Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals by egoldman(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2023
Efinem006:
What is he suspected for? cool

As the video showed, he is suspected of physically abusing a law officer, everyone on the floor there is suspected of something, they would have to go through court process to determine if they are guilty or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.