Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records (64122 Views)

Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by SonofGod231: 5:23pm On May 19, 2023
Hilda na keyless,full option,factory fitted AC Machine...Even BAT and The Lifeless One had no option than to affiliate...What you feel is necessary is a waste of time to others...Stop the comparison.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He no get nyash and breasts. That's why.

actually it depends on the type of world record u set and the publicity u give to it.

Hilda didn't just sit in her house or even restaurant to set record she understood how challenging it can be and ask for support nit just from companies and sponsors bt from Nigerians to come around and support her. It also wasn't a day or hours stuff like this boy broke almost 5 records under some hours, just one record took her days and lots of expenses and arrangements so he can't expect same reception.

I remember when dj obi attempted to break a djing record there was publicity too tho not as much as this cos it was for mostly club goers.

So it has nothing to do with nyash. I've been following hilda on ig for atleast 2years cos of her passion for cooking and she holds regular teaching classes for her students to learn cooking.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by MOVIC6: 5:25pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Hilda’s own is more useful. What does bouncing a ball repeatedly solve? At least she can cook for a multitude.
Football joggling is talent, cooking is not a talent, anyone can cook buh not everyone can joggles, be reasonable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by MOVIC6: 5:26pm On May 19, 2023
phorget:
If Guinness book don full abeg make dem open Goldberg abi Trophy book make I enter my own name abeg.
Onye beer
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by MOVIC6: 5:27pm On May 19, 2023
illicit:
These are useless records

Of what use is it to him

Does he play football for a living or just playing around

Nonsense
You're a simp

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by headboyprince(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Hilda’s own is more useful. What does bouncing a ball repeatedly solve? At least she can cook for a multitude.
so can almost any cook... you must be joking if you think cooking is something so special...than what that boy did.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by illicit(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2023
MOVIC6:

You're a simp

Yeah sure

cool

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by headboyprince(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Pointless comparison. In a situation of famine, I will hang tight to someone who can conjure meals out of scarce resources than one who will kick a ball the farthest.

I don’t debate. The process is a waste of time.
did i just read scare resources... cheesy so she went to the forest to harvest the crops and catch the fish she used in cooking.. dey play...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by MOVIC6: 5:29pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
Pointless comparison. In a situation of famine, I will hang tight to someone who can conjure meals out of scarce resources than one who will kick a ball the farthest.

I don’t debate. The process is a waste of time.
In this context, you wallow in confusion, it He can play for a better club, he can feed your village and their neighbors put together, a cook only cooks for a number of persons, unless she will get aids from another cook, be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by emerged01(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2023
Ekposunday:
This is great I'm just hearing about this guy for the first time. Talent alone isn't enough for someone to be known.
You need to place yourself for your talent to be known.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by finallybusy: 5:43pm On May 19, 2023
One boy is using his alternates to draw me into a debate. Until I see with my own eyes situations Nairaland discussions have corrected, I will never waste time elaborating on my opinions. When I am not unemployed Kobojunkie. ROFL.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Hotwest: 5:53pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He get nyash but na manly nyash
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by mightyhaze: 5:58pm On May 19, 2023
REVEALERSlight:
And yet only few people celebrated him.
That's why talent or gifts are not enough.
Knowing how to promote what you have and
And having spiritual influence is important.

Talent plus promotion plus spiritual and physical influence is what makes people celebrate you.

Many celebrities out there are been celebrated not only because of their talent but also because spirits and humans are promoting them.

Let don't seek spiritual influence from satan but seek only from Jesus.

Bless yourself with this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUU4Uz9xQM
na lie..just read and take wetin first to comment write
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Demonicide(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2023
REVEALERSlight:

Talent plus promotion plus spiritual and physical influence is what makes people celebrate you.

Many celebrities out there are been celebrated not only because of their talent but also because spirits and humans are promoting them.

Na fact you talk for that spiritual thing. This life hard no be small. Person need spiritual backup steady.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by DaTruths: 6:24pm On May 19, 2023
REVEALERSlight:

Just say talent and Big nyash.

Spiritually ke, Bafana Bafana nko?
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by MuslimIgbo: 6:26pm On May 19, 2023
bazoodo:
you can't compare standing up cooking for five days to raising a ball.
Lol
Y'all should keep fooling yourselves in your mediocre
Cooking for 10 days straight is even possible by any human, ALL THAT MATTERS IS TO TRAIN YOURSELF NOT TO SLEEP.
I KNOW A GUY THAT CAN STAY WITHOUT SLEEPING FOR 3-4 DAYS, SUCH GUY WILL BREAK THE RECORD VERY EASILY IF HE PREPARES FOR IT.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Karemarealty288(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2023
bazoodo:

Is he a multiple record holder or not?
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Mitsurugi(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You need to get sense.

Why? Your mind is telling you he is right.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by President2001(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2023
World Guinness recognition is as useless as pure water nylon
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Rebirth212: 6:51pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=123166247]He no get nyash and breasts. That's why. [/quote

That is why he wasn't celebrated
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by lifenajeje(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2023
His next feat the betting companies should sponsor him
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by 7arrows: 7:15pm On May 19, 2023
We all have something special in us if u dig deep U'll find out. Like me I have a Guinness record for the longest messing time in the world. I also have another record for wearing my shoes very fast.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
kushercain:

Why involve someone's mum who you don't even know. Too bad

It's like you have selective amnesia, does he know me from anywhere before quoting me to say trash?

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
Him no get nysh, no body will talk about him
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Kingcalls: 7:31pm On May 19, 2023
bazoodo:

How many people xan even do what he did...alot will even stand for 10 days to cook.... one is talentv, the other is endurance
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by kushercain: 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

It's like you have selective amnesia, does he know me from anywhere before quoting me to say trash?

No vex

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by korede181: 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
exactly... sympathy no follow am because na man ...
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2023
REVEALERSlight:

What do you mean?

He's recognised by the WORLD. Na only Naija pipu blind.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by GoodCane: 8:36pm On May 19, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Him no get nysh, no body will talk about him

CC jovialjune1

Comrade Watch as the f.ool called jovialjune1 will comma attack you now for saying the plain truth. The boy has no breast and yansh nor twerk, nobody will talk about him because he didn't do plastic hip surgery to attract men in other to expand her olosho business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi With Friends At Wizkid's Starboy Fest (Photos) / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.