Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records (63790 Views)

Richard Odoh - Nigeria's 16 Year Old Exceptional Goal Keeper / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by KanwuliaExtra: 8:48pm On May 19, 2023
Hope he finished schoooool o? shocked
Or e go sell Guinness die. grin
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Him no get nysh, no body will talk about him

God save you that you deleted your mention of me, next time, when you see this moniker, run.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You need to get sense.
Your father no get sense
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Comrade Watch as the f.ool called jovialjune1 will comma attack you now for saying the plain truth. The boy has no breast and yansh nor twerk, nobody will talk about him because he didn't do plastic hip surgery to attract men in other to expand her olosho business.

Your mama na fo.ol, be like say you don't know this moniker, you don buy market tonight, I will end you, you cheap do.g that has nothing to show in your existence except your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Makaveli1166(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Mu.mu, whenever a guy says the truth you Nigeria pa.rasites always feel attacked. That boy had 7 Guinness world record and no one knew him because he doesn't have breast and yansh nor twerk. But a prostitute only cooked and she became known because of her olosho, breast and yansh display like the prostitute she is. The olosho even did plastic hip surgery when she was 24/25 and yet you f.ools are celebrating her. Noticed how you ignored this boy with 7 Guinness world record and started insulting the guy who made an honest comment? The joke is on you 🤡
don't mind that holosho

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Makaveli1166(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Your mama na fo.ol, be like say you don't know this moniker, you don buy market tonight, I will end you, you cheap do.g that has nothing to show in your existence except your moniker.
you sound like a pained demented entitled retired hoelosho. Spits**

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2023
Makaveli1166:
My mother sounds like a pained demented entitled retired hoelosho. Spits**

Fixed

You want to buy market that is not your own abi, you are a ces.spit and a da.ft fuul, this I tell you for free.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by seguno2: 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He no get nyash and breasts. That's why.

Even if the breasts are fallen Olympus mounds like slippers and the nyansh is glorified cellulite
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
MYND44, why do you not ban this person? Why, why, why and why?! For four days and counting, it has been a nuisance. It’s obvious you people enjoy entertaining trolls for views.

Oh so now I'm a troll

The wayray boy that quoted me first with insults skipped your brain abi? Because I dished right back same dose he did you now remember the mods abi? Something is wrong with you nairaland boys, you hate when a female give you all same degradation you always dish out everyday to females, fvck off from my mention and never quote me in your life.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by finallybusy: 10:39pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Oh so now I'm a troll

The wayray boy that quoted me first with insults skipped your brain abi? Because I dished right back same dose he did you now remember the mods abi? Something is wrong with you nairaland boys, you hate when a female give you all same degradation you always dish out everyday to females, fvck off from my mention and never quote me in your life.
I don’t debate. I will mention this anyway; since the first topic I’ve seen on Hilda Baci, you’ve done nothing but throw insults at any and everybody. I reported most of your foul retorts, yet it seems the authority here encourage your actions. Calling the moderator out is my effort in shaming him for failing his duty.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Blackboxx11: 10:42pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t debate. I will mention this anyway; since the first topic I’ve seen on Hilda Baci, you’ve done nothing but throw insults at any and everybody. I reported most of your foul retorts, yet it seems the authority here encourage your actions. Calling the moderator out is my effort in shaming him for failing his duty.

Its funny how you guys cry the loudest when females replies all the insults meted out to us once in a blue moon, you all are always blind to insults of males, but wail at replies of females, hypocritical doofus

If you like report me to infinity, I don't care, you think I live, eat and breathe nairaland? Everyone cannot be like you resident nl males that have no life outside this place

Again, fvck off and never quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Melagros(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2023
MasterJayJay:
He no get nyash and breasts. That's why.
That's all!
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by franugo(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2023
bazoodo:
you can't compare standing up cooking for five days to raising a ball.

No you can't. One is pure talent, the other, a feat of perseverance. Both are impressive nonetheless.
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Najdorf: 5:09am On May 20, 2023
bazoodo:
Rest. You no dey make sense
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Najdorf: 5:12am On May 20, 2023
finallybusy:
Pointless comparison. In a situation of famine, I will hang tight to someone who can conjure meals out of scarce resources than one who will kick a ball the farthest.

I don’t debate. The process is a waste of time.
Nyash Don fry this one's brain grin
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Gerard28: 7:45am On May 20, 2023
ba7man:
Getting tired of all these World records that contribute nothing to the advancement of humanity.

What next?? "Most number of times index finger is dipped into butt and sniffed"

I'm sure you'll win that one 😜

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by JhyMedex: 10:56am On May 20, 2023
ba7man:
Getting tired of all these World records that contribute nothing to the advancement of humanity.

What next?? "Most number of times index finger is dipped into butt and sniffed"
The hell!! Brother! grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Thomasankara(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2023
[/color]if u take meth,u can do it[color=#770077]
bazoodo:
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by bazoodo: 6:35pm On May 20, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]if u take meth,u can do it[color=#770077]
U can't take any drugs with GWR
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Thomasankara(m): 3:53am On May 21, 2023
[/color]well, camera is not beamed on them 24/7 and GWR did not send representative from England in her own case[color=#770077]
bazoodo:
U can't take any drugs with GWR
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by ba7man(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2023
Gerard28:

I'm sure you'll win that one 😜
You're not a serious person at all. grin grin grin
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Delightsome2023: 10:46am On May 21, 2023
Jovialjune1:

mynd44 seun oam4j nlfpmod dominique
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Delightsome2023: 10:47am On May 21, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed

You want to buy market that is not your own abi, you are a ces.spit and a da.ft fuul, this I tell you for free.
mynd44 seun Dominique nlfpmod oam4j
Re: Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2023
zedegit:
Guinness Record is overrated . To win it no hard, walai.

Oya make you go set your own record na, nkita ala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goals From Nigerians All Over The World / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Inter Miami FC Officially Unveil Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.