Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

“idan” Lady Slaps Soldier Who Harassed Her In A Mall [trending Video] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “idan” Lady Slaps Soldier Who Harassed Her In A Mall [trending Video] (268 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Can You Run In A Mall Naked For 15mins For 1million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“idan” Lady Slaps Soldier Who Harassed Her In A Mall [trending Video] by rhilwhan(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2023
Shopping in a Nigerian mall was temporarily halted after a young lady spat with a military man about theft charges.

According to reports, the soldier accused the lady of stealing and assaulted her at the mall. However, the woman held firm and defended herself against being erroneously identified as a thief.

While interrogating her and asserting that she had stolen something, the uniformed soldier took the law into his own hands and slapped the civilian on the face.

The lady replied by slapping the soldier while saying she was not a robber. The scenario swiftly evolved into a scuffle, attracting bystanders.

A video showing the encounter between the security personnel and the civilian has gone viral online.

Watch the video Here: https://9jawatchtower.com/idan-lady-slaps-soldier-who-harassed-her-in-a-mall-trending-video/
Re: “idan” Lady Slaps Soldier Who Harassed Her In A Mall [trending Video] by didroon43: 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
Very good.

Next time the soldier go package.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 3 Free Video Converter For Windows And Mac 2023 / Fx Pattern Pro Reviews – 2023 / How Do I Tell My Best Friend I Can't Be His Groom's Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.