Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her (333 Views)

Let Your Relationship With Me Translate To Success- Lagos Cp / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday / Former Bayelsa State Governor Celebrates Sanni Abacha And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 2:47pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 5:35pm On May 16, 2023
Congrats dear smiley
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 5:44pm On May 16, 2023
The real slay queen smiley
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by EKONGKING: 5:45pm On May 16, 2023
Let's move on in life.

Biggest problem with Nigerians are they overdo with celebration.
Insulting other persons or countries for no apparent reasons and keep on harping about win for years
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 7:17pm On May 16, 2023
So sad to hear that Nigerians insulted Chef Lata tondon, the Indian chef who was first to break this record.

EKONGKING:
Let's move on in life.

Biggest problem with Nigerians are they overdo with celebration.
Insulting other persons or countries for no apparent reasons and keep on harping about win for years
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Plasmolysis78(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2023
Congratulations to her, but it's ok. We shouldn't over celebrate this please
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 7:35pm On May 16, 2023
Lol! smiley
I don't just know why I feel so excited for her
Pls kindly subscribe to my channel sir smiley

Plasmolysis78:
Congratulations to her, but it's ok. We shouldn't over celebrate this please
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Plasmolysis78(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
Sabibizness:
Lol! smiley
I don't just know why I feel so excited for her
Pls kindly subscribe to my channel sir smiley

What channel pls?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 8:19pm On May 16, 2023
My YouTube channel sir
That's the video up there

Plasmolysis78:

What channel pls?
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Plasmolysis78(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
Sabibizness:
My YouTube channel sir
That's the video up there

Ok. It is well. I will follow up.
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 10:35pm On May 16, 2023
Thank you sir
God bless you real good

Plasmolysis78:

Ok. It is well. I will follow up.
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 9:14am On May 17, 2023
Good morning fams 😊
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
Hi hi
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by SpatialKing(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2023
Hypocrite
You didn't say this about the young lady who became the first female to drive a train...
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Okiton: 12:23am On May 19, 2023
Something is telling me Sanwo-olu go want chop dis babe
Re: Hilda Baci's Passion Breeds Success.lagos State Governor Celebrates Her by Sabibizness: 1:06pm On May 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Lol!
No shake this table ooo grin

Okiton:
Something is telling me Sanwo-olu go want chop dis babe

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Celebrating - The New Ndic Chairman / Bola Tinubu Investiture Ceremony As GCFR Of Nigeria / Kashim Shetima Was Properly Nominated - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.