Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police (48345 Views)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by pek(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Johnn74:

Nor be only coma ( in undisclosed hospital ).Mtchew. Na washi claim to land Seun in bigger trouble and use him as scapegoat .him must bring that medical certificate and laboratory test results measuring severity of injury/blunt trauma/damage to brain nerve cells by slap and scientifically establish the slap to coma without reasonable doubts.

◼️Earlier report verifies that the policeman followed/trackrd Seun home immediately💪💪💪 and [b]He gave him 12k naira to fix government (police ) vehicle and the policeman went to police station immediately; made official report and deposited the 12k naira Seun gave him
. [/b]
All Before the slap went viral 24hours later.
Please make me understand this. Seun gave the police man money to fix the government vehicle? So Seun was at fault the whole time but decided to brutalize the officer.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by ussv: 5:01pm On May 16, 2023
Only in naija...............Police i hail una o
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by chidiokay: 5:15pm On May 16, 2023
Persephone1:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seun je gbese . Ikule ooo🙆🙆

Bushy woman ni eleyii undecided see accent
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Oladeleenoch: 5:19pm On May 16, 2023
A police officer collect ordinary slap and landed in coma, please what are you trained for? [/b][b] grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Igboslayer: 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
You see what Nigerian Police Force can do! They are experts in lying. Seun go suffer oo
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by nedekid: 5:23pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
He used otumokpo I guess.
How can an ordinary slap from a slim guy like Seun send the drunk policeman into coma just like dat? He used jars to wipe that policeman. He used a Ring that contains Selina to wipe him
Policeman that drove all the way to seuns house from 3rd mainland bridge, to ikeja. Then collected 12k. Still went to station to allegedly deposit the money and write a statement, 2 days later now is in coma?
No be juju be that?
Hope police know say na perjury to lie in court.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by hush15: 5:28pm On May 16, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Let me take a different approach to this case keeping Politics and tribe apart

Seun's case must see justice to be served.

Admittedly, our police has no regard for human right and has lost confidence of the common man but to go as low as slapping a man we have worn uniform to protect us is a no no.

Seun has openly bragged about slapping police men.

If police allows this to slide, Nothing will be left of our police. You will have celebrities pouring them hot water and spiting on them.

Let's agree for a second that Seun was put in arms way. That man looks older than Seun. Why slap a man older than you, not to talk of a man with uniform backed by our constitution. That man might be someone's father, a husband to a wife. Is there anything Femi Kuti, Seun's elder brother will do that will warrant Seun slapping Femi. My answer is no. Femi will find alternative way of reporting him.

We might agree that our police goes overboard and it represents everything wrong with our system but they are not useless. Their presence is why Robbers and miscreants have not visited your homes in certain areas.

I have not said Seun is wrong or police is right.

Let justice be served and let the ruling be made public so that there will be deterrent. if not our celebrities will create a trend on who can slap our police and go scot free

Honestly, no matter how you try to justify it, Nigerian Police lacks respect they deserve. They are the first perpetrators of the very crime they have sworn to protect. All these throwing of different charges and lies is the very reason nobody will respect them and will continue to be slapped by those that find them utterly unprofessional and disgusting.

See who them dey flex muscle for but when he reach to snatch ballot boxes or disenfranchise people, they are the first to reach line.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by mymadam(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They just want to make seun as scape goat of all the humiliation police suffered in the past
My take is that Seun was wrong to have 'allegedly' slapped the cop. However, all their evil machinations to rope him in for an aggravated crime that was never committed will end in failure. The prosecutors will be publicly shamed. No doubt about that undecided
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Streetmovement(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by sassiemyk: 5:31pm On May 16, 2023
Hahahahahaha. Nigerian Police ooooo.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Olam09(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They just want to make seun as scape goat of all the humiliation police suffered in the past

The guy Seun has been assaulting police officers for a long time. He even confirmed it himself.. they want him to suffer for they off camera Assault he's done.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by njameso: 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
You Say what? grin grin
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by tnerro1(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2023
When you hear the police is your friend, run oooooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On May 16, 2023
Haaaa! Coma bawo? Shey nah sledgehammer him use slap the man because ayam not understanding

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by DoxxAnon: 5:56pm On May 16, 2023
This is attempted murder!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by dododawa1: 6:00pm On May 16, 2023
No enter POLICE and NEPA wahala,d hardest agencys in govt.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by johnaruson(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
Police should explain to Nigerians if slap causes coma, because I was slapped by police.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by BOYS2MEN: 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by brightleave(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2023
Police suppose to thank the public 4 the video. But if na the other way round, dem go cock gun like say na criminal dem see grin
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by ComeToJesus: 6:51pm On May 16, 2023
Fear Nigerian police. Dem fit go off that guy just to put the slapper for serious gbege.

This guy for hold bodi small. Vex no good

A Policeman provoked me on the 31st of December of a certain year. He threatened to arrest for no just cause. I told him that if he doesn't arrest me, he is not a real policeman. I was so infuriated because I had committed no offence neither did he have any warrant to arrest me.

I told him that because you have a gun on you doesn't mean you have to oppress me. The guy nearly got mad. I was ready to match him whichever way it goes but had to restrain myself from any physical confrontation.

In the process of standing up to him, I noticed that his breath reeked of alcohol. His colleagues were already blaming him for harassing me unnecessarily.

A guy at the scene just pulled me away to distance and told me "Bro, I know you are angry but please I want to see you in 2017. Today is the last day of 2016. Devil fit enter that guy head make he open fire. Dem no dey normal o"

At that point I just took a walk inside the Port. Few months later, I hadn't seen him mounting the gate for some time. When I asked about him, I was told that he is receiving treatment from a fall from a container laden truck. That he hung by the mirror holder of a trailer, soliciting for 'roger' and had a collision with an oncoming truck.

The ones on the roads are so untrained and can annoy you to high heavens.

Kudos to the present IG, he doesn't tolerate all those excesses. He's been dishing out disciplinary measures woto woto to erring officers and men.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by ComeToJesus: 7:01pm On May 16, 2023
dododawa1:
No enter POLICE and NEPA wahala,d hardest agencys in govt.

Few years ago,there was a report, I think from Transparency International, that the two organisations you mentioned are the two most corrupt institutions in Nigeria.

So you aren't wrong at all ...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Elev82014: 7:03pm On May 16, 2023
The police prosecutors claimed at the Magistrate Court that the assaulted policeman was in a coma, and was receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

The same policeman they claim is in a coma is the same individual who collected 12,000 Naira from Mr. Kuti. I guess the amount was NOT enough bribe for him hence he fell into a coma. What a hopeless bunch of criminals!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by YoungWildFree: 7:04pm On May 16, 2023
Drunk officers with weapon moving around space where our children play.

Shame! but na the slap we dey worry about. What a nation, what a people. Misplaced priority is our surname.

More mourning to come, to whom it may concern. Any days now for the unlucky Nigerian common man
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Juju70(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
Let me take a different approach to this case keeping Politics and tribe apart

Seun's case must see justice to be served.

Admittedly, our police has no regard for human right and has lost confidence of the common man but to go as low as slapping a man we have worn uniform to protect us is a no no.

Seun has openly bragged about slapping police men.

If police allows this to slide, Nothing will be left of our police. You will have celebrities pouring them hot water and spiting on them.

Let's agree for a second that Seun was put in arms way. That man looks older than Seun. Why slap a man older than you, not to talk of a man with uniform backed by our constitution. That man might be someone's father, a husband to a wife. Is there anything Femi Kuti, Seun's elder brother will do that will warrant Seun slapping Femi. My answer is no. Femi will find alternative way of reporting him.

We might agree that our police goes overboard and it represents everything wrong with our system but they are not useless. Their presence is why Robbers and miscreants have not visited your homes in certain areas.

I have not said Seun is wrong or police is right.

Let justice be served and let the ruling be made public so that there will be deterrent. if not our celebrities will create a trend on who can slap our police and go scot free

Abeg getat! Which justice be dat wey u wan serve? Na today police sabi justice or you want to know the number of extra judicial offenses carried out by ya NPF! You, d police force, the slapper, and the slapped make all of una getat!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by dododawa1: 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Few years ago,there was a report, I think from Transparency International, that the two organisations you mentioned are the two most corrupt institutions in Nigeria.

So you aren't wrong at all ...
if NIGERIA won better,Na d two organisations it will started.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by marsup: 7:40pm On May 16, 2023
What kinda slap is that? grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by Truvelisback(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
God1000:
This is a big lie abeg, did he use JuJu?

How can one slap do that

That's why it is not good to physically assault people, they can claim anything
If u have watched slap competition or game before, u will understand that all hands and slaps are not equal.😔 Some slaps can make u pass out, go deaf or make u see stars.😂
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by wiseworld: 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
Haaa why wan spoil this guy Career.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by thatigboman: 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
God1000:
This is a big lie abeg, did he use JuJu?

How can one slap do that

That's why it is not good to physically assault people, they can claim anything
that one left hand slap I saw took a policeman to coma? Police no sabi lie sef
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
Liars, na juju he used slap am?
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by yommygift15: 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
If a slap can send a Nigerian police to coma, then the sound of banger should send him to hell or better still, sound of gun should kuku wipe the whole Nigeria police force.
Re: Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police by KonTagiousBull: 10:05pm On May 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/16/breaking-nigerian-police-ask-court-21-days-detain-seun-kuti-claim-assaulted-policeman

Na so... these slowpokes instead of fighting crime are more interested in acting dramas..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.