Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti (1233 Views)

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants / Ibukun Ayodele: Court Grants Bail To #EndSARS Protester Who Lost Baby In Prison / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by tamdun: 3:15pm On May 16, 2023
BREAKING: Court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti, Orders Nigerian Police To Complete Investigation In Two Days | Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/16/breaking-court-grants-bail-musician-seun-kuti-orders-nigerian-police-complete

Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2023
Seun Kuti too mess up for the whole matter. Instead of apologizing after the video and denied his action, he still went ahead to do another video bragging.

No one get power reach government, Nigeria just like to ovelook things but if they get your time you go run.

I hope the Nigeria Police will forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2023
grin

Now you will understand why..
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2023
He fvcked up,and he should be ready to face the consequence of his actions.

But with the way the police are going with this I can't side with them too. Nigeria police and shadiness na 5 &6

1 Like

Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by tamdun: 3:17pm On May 16, 2023
madridguy:
grin
Them for allow Seun spend like 2 months before Bail,am sure he'll do it again
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Plasmolysis78(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2023
Good news. He has learnt his lesson. He should go and sin no more. God will help him to be calmer next time. It is well. Amen.
Who will help me with a JOB please. No matter how menial it is. I've lost every respect at home, my wife has killed me emotionally and psychologically
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by LeoDeKing: 3:18pm On May 16, 2023
Yes, this is where he can now use his so called wealth to gain back his freedom since everything in Nigeria na money.

But he should note, dis one no be 12k matter oh, the president, IGP and other Nigerians are interested. Na real money matter oh. That money wey dey shark you, this is where half of it will go.
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by ChatterHouse: 3:18pm On May 16, 2023
I too know
Do you know who I am

Hian, e do happen ooo

Obi kerereke

Your Mandate is devine

Ekweremadu do anyhow he see anyhow
Mmaka do anyhow see anyhow

Who ever despise you Obi despise Blessings

And will continue to meet Waterloo
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Freshtruth(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2023
FALZ he is the next target trust me. Police done use kuti cash out grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Koralords: 3:19pm On May 16, 2023
Good news,judiciary to the rescue cos if the police get there way then fit keep an for detention for 100 years
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by magoo10(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2023
but why is police asking for 21 days to investigate a slap that took few seconds to execute.
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Dreal1247: 3:20pm On May 16, 2023
Good, they wanted to to teach him a harsh lesson. But as the case is closely monitored, they have no other option but to grant him bail.
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by xpressionx(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2023
I never knew Seun can be this humble 😁
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by newdawnlive: 3:25pm On May 16, 2023
shame on IPOB
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2023
They don drag him for ground reach. Make they allow the true son of baba 70 go home.

tamdun:

Them for allow Seun spend like 2 months before Bail,am sure he'll do it again
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Straybullet: 3:30pm On May 16, 2023
Useless entitled idiottt
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2023
Nobody big pass government my brother.

xpressionx:
I never knew Seun can be this humble 😁
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by pandoragirigory: 3:31pm On May 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2023
He should be immediately released on bail while investigation and prosecution continues.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by BlackAdams007: 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Grant bail yo who deserves it ooo.
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by EKONGKING: 3:54pm On May 16, 2023
Now sin no more
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by unclejb2(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2023
Rubbish police and a very rubbish guy called seun kuti
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by windvane(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2023
magoo10:
but why is police asking for 21 days to investigate a slap that took few seconds to execute.
they news is incomplete....they r asking for 21 days in order to investigate what happened,they are claiming the policeman he slapped is in a coma but his lawyer countered that claiming same policeman followed seun home and he gave the cop 12k to repair the car he hit seun's car with...it's a tactics used to delay and switch judge incase the one in question isn't going to favour them
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by magoo10(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
windvane:
they news is incomplete....they r asking for 21 days in order to investigate what happened,they are claiming the policeman he slapped is in a coma but his lawyer countered that claiming same policeman followed seun home and he gave the cop 12k to repair the car he hit seun's car with...it's a tactics used to delay and switch judge incase the one in question isn't going to favour them
lol the police man is in coma grin
naija we hail thee
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Poisonousman: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
FALZ he is the next target trust me. Police done use kuti cash out grin

You wan arrest Femi falana son... Them high... Even falz himself is a lawyer
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Christistruth02: 8:08pm On May 16, 2023
Can’t they just let a judge Jail him for a Year and let everybody go back to business ?
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Christistruth02: 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
Poisonousman:

You wan arrest Femi falana son... Them high... Even falz himself is a lawyer

Ekweremadu is a Senior Lawyer and Senior Prisoner for uk
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Illegal1(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2023
Christistruth02:

Can’t they just let a judge Jail him for a Year and let everybody go back to business ?

omoh...,..jail him for wat offence?
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Illegal1(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2023
Christistruth02:

Ekweremadu is a Senior Lawyer and Senior Prisoner for uk
omoh,......we dey talk abt nigeria u dey mention uk..
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Christistruth02: 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,......we dey talk abt nigeria u dey mention uk..

God’s Judgment applies everywhere
Re: Breaking:court Grants Bail To Musician, Seun Kuti by Christistruth02: 9:58pm On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh...,..jail him for wat offence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhUuyMzG3I

(1) (Reply)

Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits / Obi Has Not Eaten In Days, Still In Shock / How Nigerians Push Us Into Stealing* - Former Commissioner Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.