Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits (1170 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
A social media character simply identified as Oge has confessed that she was offered N200,000 by a supporter of Peter Obi of the Labour Party to smear and denigrate Nollywood actor, Eniola Badmus, as a professional love-vendor.

She made the confession in Police custody after her arrest last weekend for criminal defamation. Eniola Badmus, who invited the Police, prominently backed the emergence of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC in the last presidential election. Similar to other APC supporters, she was subjected to a torrent of abuse and other various acts of intimidation by supporters of the Labour Party.

Oge’s unfounded accusation, sponsored by an undisclosed friend who supports the Labour Party, marks a continuation of the actor’s targeting by “Obidents” who remain angered by her lack of support for their candidate.

In her confession, Oge said she took the money and broadcast the damaging lies about Eniola Badmus because she was under financial pressure to settle her rent. She admitted that the allegation was fabricated as she had no proof that Eniola Badmus engaged in prostitution or pimping.

Although she pleaded for forgiveness, Eniola Badmus has insisted that the matter must end in court prosecution as Oge must either corroborate the claim or face legal punishment for defamation.

Other Nigerians have voiced support for Eniola Badmus and encouraged her to pursue a legal trial, partly to serve as a deterrent to the unruly ‘Obedients’, who daily attack other citizens for their differing political choices, that their online actions have real-life impacts and consequences.

https://guardian.ng/life/eniola-badmus-charges-tiktoker-to-court/

https://podiumreporters.com/index.php/2023/07/24/obis-supporter-paid-me-n200k-to-call-eniola-badmus-a-love-vendor-tiktoker-confesses-after-arrest-for-defamation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITG1aI5Gy2g

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by TemplarLandry: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
These Zombie-dients are the most repulsive concoction in Nigeria's political atmosphere.

Look at her Orangutan face. Now she's singing like a Canary.

Enny, we must use her as a scapegoat; a deterrent to other extremist zombies who usually go overboard with their campaigns of calumny, thinking they're untraceable.

21 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by aljharem(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol una never see anything. Everything about obi is a fraud

8 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Bluntguy: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obi this Obi that.
Peter Obi is fast becoming a phenomenon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Bluntguy: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These Zombie-dients are the most repulsive concoction in Nigeria's political atmosphere.
So for your mind now you don speak grammar baa? Mtcheeew

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by raskymonojendor: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nairaland changing "piimp" to love-vendor grin

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by optionalY09: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Peter Obi secretly sponsored kidnappers lol

i just got back from suspension. Yey! who ever reported my post for posting fake twitter link should know that twitter just changed their logo

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Podiumreporters APC propaganda house that has been blacklisted everywhere including nairaland. Abegi talk another thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Jackson619007: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hidden agendas are usually fake, just there to cause scandals.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by raskymonojendor: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
I hope she gets jailed. The other guy that was arrested by his fellow Ibo man is already back at the game of lying and defamation.

He is now busy defaming the CJN.

6 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by CannibalTorment: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
The bitterness and anguish

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by talented321: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by opamoses1: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obidients are terrible people. That was how they tried to cancel joke silver, Toyin Aimakhu and many other people all because they supported a different candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Enice(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bluntguy:
Obi this Obi that.
Peter Obi is fast becoming a phenomenon.
yeah! A phenomenon of criminality

6 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by nedu666: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why on earth will some one pay you 200k just to call badmus a love peddler. Does this even make sense

6 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by GeneralPula: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Other Nigerians have voiced support for Eniola Badmus and encouraged her to pursue a legal trial, partly to serve as a deterrent to the unruly ‘Obedients’, who daily attack other citizens for their differing political choices, that their online actions have real-life impacts and consequences.

Good..

Let this one serve as scape goat..

Character assassination is a bad thing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Odin13: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yoruba people go just wake set propaganda for their people and then propagate

Funny be say the so called acclaimed intelligent intellectuals will start masturbating on such funny news .. without self reasoning grin

Walahi some people truly have paw paw seeds for brain

For some humans to believe this based on their tribal sense .. is real debasing of humanity

For all til tokers online .. na she Dey pay 200k.. just to be foolish..

Hehehehehehehe

Ndi Yoruba sef..

Haba!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by wahahlawahala: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na dia way

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by raskymonojendor: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
opamoses1:
Obidients are terrible people. That was how they tried to cancel joke silver, Toyin Aimakhu and many other people all because they supported a different candidate.
Thats the Obidient cult for you.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by duro4chang(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Since he Obi joined the party, the party has become a den of criminals, haven of bigots, mischief makers, liars, thieves, blackmailers etc.

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Una go soon tire for propaganda😂😂

Find another thing talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
nedu666:
Why on earth will some one pay you 200k just to call badmus a love peddler. Does this even make sense

My brother co ask oo😂😂🤣
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Goodvibes007: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Look at her yellow pawpaw face. She is now humble after police nab her for defamation. The police did not even let her wear the wig she used in the tiktok video. cheesy

I remember Chude was also remorse that time as well.
This lady needs minimum of 6 months in jail to reset her brain.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
You'll have to be the dumbest motherfúcker on earth to believe this shït. Who actually is Eniola Badmus in the scheme of things currently that someone in Labour party will want to waste 200k on just because of politics ? She did her stuff for the APC quietly and went her way quietly, she no abuse person, she no drag person so, why all these crazy stories ? Except she and this brat decided to entertain Nigerians in order to trend in the news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oge Blessing Okoye pleaded for forgiveness, Eniola Badmus has insisted that the matter must end in court prosecution as Oge must either corroborate the claim or face legal punishment for defamation.

https://guardian.ng/life/eniola-badmus-charges-tiktoker-to-court/

They will learn las las. They are here on NL too.

Many of them are just so ignorant of the policies that govt has in place to prosecute cyberbullying and criminal defamation since 2020 after the terrorist attack by coordinated arson on Lagos.

There's one alleged notorious serial cyberbully still playing away refugee league in Ghana, his own multiple cases of serial cyberbullying and criminal defamation are waiting for his victims to press charges against him too.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by Xzibit33(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hard time never last
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by haffaze777(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bye bye ogegrin
Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by confusedlady(f): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cyber bullying gone wrong. The case should go to court.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Paid Me N200K To Call Eniola Badmus A love-vendor–Tiktoker Admits by delpee(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Most unfortunate for her. Defamation of people's character has become so rampant. It's so annoying that it's mostly based on false premises and beer parlour gossip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alliance Talks: Join Tinubu Rather Than Atiku, Kwankwaso – Ohanaeze Tells Obi / Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User / Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.