Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,582 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record (584 Views)

Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record / Kanayo O Kanayo Lambasts African Chefs Trying To Break Hilda Baci's Record / Zubby Micheal Is A Fool And He Must Apologize To Odumeje I Give Him 3 Days- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record by Opzyguitar(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2023
In an ambitious endeavor, a Nigerian woman named @cyndy_pek has recently announced her determination to surpass Hilda Baci’s cooking record by utilizing firewood for a remarkable duration of 20 days.

@cyndy_pek firmly believes that she can accomplish this extraordinary feat of non-stop cooking using firewood, and she seeks the support and prayers of well-meaning Nigerians to achieve her goal. Expressing her aspirations, she expressed her desire to surpass the existing Guinness World Record and become recognized as the best cook for an unprecedented duration of 20 days.

She humbly requested the backing, prayers, and assistance of her fellow Nigerians to aid her in this pursuit.

See full details and video here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/viral-feed/cooking-with-firewood-for-20-days-nigerian-lady-vows-to-break-hilda-bacis-record-video/

Re: Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record by sulakishop(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
I will support with a dozen eyedrops and hankies
Re: Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record by Ogilinsaka: 7:30pm On May 16, 2023
She will cook 2 days in her compound and 18 days in the grave

Idiott
Re: Cooking With Firewood For 20 Days – Lady Vows To Break Hilda Baci’s Record by Bmaster(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
I wanted to stay awake to cook,but i remembered that they said no sleep for the wicked,so i went back to sleep

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Ajao Replace Bobrisky With Portable At Beast Of Two World (Ajakaju Movie) / Healthy Living For All Celebrities! / Just Had To Keep It Real With A Couple Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.