Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus (3874 Views)

T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

Maybe you know more than Israel that's places jail term on anyone that preaches Christianity in their country.

Fake news dingbat, a Muslim yapping spittle about on what he knows nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:

Who told you UK is a Christian country ?? Maybe you don't know Christianity is a minority religion in UK, since 2017 or so.

Thank God I schooled your ignorance and falsehood in page 2

UK is a Christian country.

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Roger3D(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

They haven't banned it because they can never ban it, even the ruthless Netanyahu refuse to sign the bill, so it will never be banned, know this and get a life, because we do not care or give a hoot how offensive anyone thinks it is that we worship and serve Jesus christ of Nazareth, we will serve him and keep going for pilgrimage in Isreal FOREVER, nothing you or any piss ass rag can do about it, except maybe to cry online, because that's where your relevance ends.
I really feel sorry for you honestly. I used to be a Jew worshipper just like you before I saw the light. How can you actively kiss the arse of a person who hates your guts? Or even worship a man born of woman as God? You need to open your mind and think. grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Baronthecelebri: 7:51pm On May 16, 2023
No be today,e start
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Draslo(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are the biggest fool in existence, in fact a fool is better than your empty skull

And so what if isreal kill Christians in Palestine, in war, does missiles and bombs choose which religion to kill? There is what they call casualty of war in case your brain is too tiny to think, or Is isreal the first country to kill Christians? See this daft eel, you think isreal cares if you wear any attire to preach Jesus?

The bill to ban Christianity didn't pass first reading, so Op the fake daft idiot is a fake news dingbat.
Fuckoutta my mention.

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
Draslo:

Fuckoutta my mention.

Dumb fvck.

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
I really feel sorry for you honestly. I used to be a Jew worshipper just like you before I saw the light. How can actively kiss the arse of a person who hates your guts? Or even worship a man born of woman as God? You need to open your mind and think. grin

I feel sorry for your miserable life, because it will be good for you if you mind the business that pays you, we are not the cause of your bitterness, we will kiss ass, we will worship Jesus christ of Nazareth born of Mary, if it hurts you to your bone marrow, go off yourself.

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by HappyPagan: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

We are not the cause of your bitter and miserable life.
I know. Thank you for making it better.

Jovialjune1:

Yes if govt no favour us na persecution how does affect your life cycle

Yes if govt favour us na grace why the bitter pains because of grace?

It feels good to note the hypocrisy. And you are responding like the hypocrites do when called out - throw stones and get defensive. It doesn't affect my life.. but it contradicts all the nonsense claims about 'this world not being yours but the devil's ".

Jovialjune1:

You obviously lack joy favour and grace in your life that it pains you that a peaceful religion is going about their business

And yes it is always about us, since it hurts you so much, go off yourself.
Peaceful religion indeed. 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Roger3D(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I feel sorry for your miserable life, because it will be good for you if you mind the business that pays you, we are not the cause of your bitterness, we will kiss ass, we will worship Jesus christ of Nazareth born of Mary, if it hurts you to your bone marrow, go off yourself.
I leave you to your Jew worship but don't ever dream of going to Israeli Jewland or your slave arse is toast grin
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
I leave you to your Jew worship but don't ever dream of going to Israeli Jewland or your slave arse is toast grin

Cry blood, then off yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by paramakina202: 8:17pm On May 16, 2023
Impossible
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2023
HappyPagan:

I know. Thank you for making it better.

It feels good to note the hypocrisy. And you are responding like the hypocrites do when called out - throw stones and get defensive. It doesn't affect my life.. but it contradicts all the nonsense claims about 'this world not being yours but the devil's ".

Peaceful religion indeed. 😅😅😅

A dolt and more

Typical gaslighting, you think because of my religion, I shouldn't aggressively respond to the nonsense you all dish out same dose ? You must be high on cow dung, it is the nonsense expectation of Christians being peaceful that makes you below par people constantly insult and degrade Christianity every fvcking time, enough is enough, mind the business that pays your miserable life, we are not the cause of your evil bitterness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Roger3D(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

A dolt and more

Typical gaslighting, you think because of my religion, I shouldn't aggressively respond to the nonsense you all dish out same dose ? You must be high on cow dung, it is the nonsense expectation of Christians being peaceful that makes you below par people constantly insult and degrade Christianity every fvcking time, enough is enough, mind the business that pays your miserable life, we are not the cause of your evil bitterness.
Did your Jewish god invent this phrase? grin
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by HappyPagan: 9:00pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

A dolt and more

Peaceful religion indeed. Wonderful. 😁😁
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
Did your Jewish god invent this phrase? grin

No but I love to say it, eel.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by didroon43: 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
Lol, wetin be this
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Kyase(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Honestly. I barely engage in all these religion thing. I used to believe Israel is the headquarter of Christianity or something..

NAh boss
They only cash out on us Christians

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Draslo(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Dumb fvck.
Stupidfuck
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Gbogbowa: 12:25am On May 17, 2023
optionalY09:

They don’t fvck with that nazarien yet they succeed in their dealings. Jesus of nazareth, Chinese people doesn’t even want to hear about him. I don’t know why African can’t deal with the prophets they can understand his language. They like the one that speaks foreign Languages awon Ode - fvcking slave lazy brain

I can think rather be linguistics and make it a global career. We can earn some respect for that other carrying Jesus and Mohammed around like idiots
all that will end here but where will you spend eternal life that is what really matter
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by orisa37: 12:45am On May 17, 2023
THE FIRE ROCKETS OF JESUS IS COMING FROM GAZA ON ISRAEL.
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by optionalY09: 1:28am On May 17, 2023
Gbogbowa:
all that will end here but where will you spend eternal life that is what really matter

In the grave with my girls you’re not invited
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:59am On May 17, 2023
Which means they are going back to slavery angryt
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by STRI1: 1:24pm On May 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Which means they are going back to slavery angryt

Have they ever believed in Jesus? Oe Christianity
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That's what they've always wanted {Act 4:18; 5:28; 14:19} and it has led to the destruction of Jerusalem with their temple in the first century.
The true God is no longer interested in their city (Jerusalem) and it's temple anymore! Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38 smiley
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Wow. So Christians are these few in Israel? So it has never been a Christain country?

E shock you?😂

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Honestly. I barely engage in all these religion thing. I used to believe Israel is the headquarter of Christianity or something..

No it's not..

The head quarters of Christianity is Rome..

The Jews know that if they accept jesus, God will punish them.. because they would be breaking his commandments (especially the first and second one)
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by mbaise1000: 8:28pm On May 19, 2023
Jovialjune1:

It is pure fake news, the bill was never passed in their parliament.

I don't remember saying that the bill was passed, but I know it went to their parliament
Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by optionalY09: 3:46pm On May 21, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Who and what people worship is not your fvcking business, go about your miserable life no one cares, the English language you used to type trash was taught to your ancestors by missionaries aka Christians, so start by denouncing education, go live in a hut, and start wearing straw blades to cover your disgusting unclothedness, since it hurts you so much who Africans choose to worship and follow.

English is not education it’s a language of the slave master used to show superiority over your fvcking fathers. Let people learn whatever language they wish to learn don’t force people to speak one filthy english language of the queen the slave master

1 Like

Re: Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus by Maximus692(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
New reaching me now!

Crows are tearing down Israeli flags, though they may not know why but it's because they're planning to attack pure worship.

Flags are detestable to the true God, true Christians don't salute flags because it promotes hatred among people and politicians depends on it to incite people against one another in the name of nationalism!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / When Cartoons Upset 'the Wrong People' / A Strange Security Rule At (CAC) Ori-oke/ogbun Sogunje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.