Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze (2216 Views)

“ohanaeze Ndigbo Not Part Of Presidential Inauguration” – Ohanaeze Leaders / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by Houseontherock1: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
We're you guys invited? I don't think so undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Ogbeni shut up, and stop wailing here. You no get any office abi na kiosk shop you dey call office? 🤣🤣🤣

See this boy oo! 😁

I wont expose
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by MiztaDynameek: 9:08pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Most of us won't be having PRESIDENT until the right thing is done.
I told my workers, if you don't come to work on 29th, you have automatically terminated your appointment with my office irrespective of your status and role.

I have fixed prayer and leadership training session for them that day to make sure I don't watch the sham of swearing in illegality

Will that stop the swearing in? NO
Does BAT know if you and your workers exist? NO
If you and your workers decide to bury yourselves on that day, will it affect anyone? NO

So the big question is, who be the MUMU? The answer is YOU

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by dododawa1: 9:15pm On May 16, 2023
U are not part,when we voted him
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by samunaka: 10:36pm On May 16, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
Ahead of the inauguration ceremony of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, on Tuesday, denied media reports that the pan-Igbo group would ‘participate fully in the inauguration.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/05/16/we-will-not-be-part-of-tinubus-inauguration-ohanaeze/

How can you be part of a project that you contributed nothing to it actualization
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by seanfer(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2023
RecentHistory:
This is not true. Ohaneze cannot be this stupid.

That means you don’t know how some of them reason.
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by demmie1: 3:57am On May 17, 2023
Boycotting the inauguration is like boycotting Rihanna's panties, you are not invited
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by MissLeslie(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I told my workers, if you don't come to work on 29th, you have automatically terminated your appointment with my office irrespective of your status and role.

I have fixed prayer and leadership training session for them that day to make sure I don't watch the sham of swearing in illegality

I believe you will hang tinubu portrait soon in that office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by gmo10(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You're irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by blacknp(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Which one this Obidient Liar they fabu for here, which office, Your workers, or your Oga told you?

If you laborers don’t come to work on May 29th, did FG declare it a public holiday?
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 7:45am On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

your online business bah? Audio billionaires 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by blacknp(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2023
MissLeslie:

I believe you will hang tinubu portrait soon in that office.
Hang where, do you believe that greatiyk4u get any office?
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
your online business bah? Audio billionaires 😂

Stop judging others with your condition, I am not the cause of your misery
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2023
blacknp:
Hang where, do you believe that greatiyk4u get any office?

A visit will convince you.
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2023
gmo10:

You're irrelevant.

Yet you care and recognise me?
Wonderful
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
blacknp:
Which one this Obidient Liar they fabu for here, which office, Your workers, or your Oga told you?

If you laborers don’t come to work on May 29th, did FG declare it a public holiday?

You think we are all jobless asslickers?
I owe you no explanation
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 10:01am On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Stop judging others with your condition, I am not the cause of your misery
stop faking online.. talk make we help u
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
stop faking online.. talk make we help u

Please help me with construction contracts
I handled last one at the.sum of 780M for NDDC road construction job.

I need such and that's what we know how to do best
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 12:01pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Please help me with construction contracts
I handled last one at the.sum of 780M for NDDC road construction job.

I need such and that's what we know how to do best
oya show us concrete proof of the last one you handled.. or na another audio contract? I have a feeling you worked as a construction laborer😂
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
oya show us concrete proof of the last one you handled.. or na another audio contract? 😂

Go to sapele in delta state
We have ongoing hostel work at UNN
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 12:19pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Go to sapele in delta state
We have ongoing hostel work at UNN
you're a construction worker at the place , stop lying😂
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
you're a construction worker at the place , stop lying😂

Your wish but reality is different
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by yemmight(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2023
Attention seekers. Who call una?
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 12:39pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Your wish but reality is different
Mr Man stop pressing phone, goan carry brick before your oga kick u out from site😒
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by bhella10: 12:50pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

If you like jump in the lagoon. Life goes on. ONKR
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by greatiyk4u(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mr Man stop pressing phone, goan carry brick before your oga kick u out from site😒

My ogas never come, make I enjoy myself small
Re: We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
greatiyk4u:

My ogas never come, make I enjoy myself small
pity your wife and 7 children atleast nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Who Prophecied Victory For Peter Now Says Tinubu Is God's Choice / Where Is Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi / President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.