Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman (32251 Views)

Meet Arie & Chuko Esiri,Nigerian Twin Directors Who Captured Epic Movie“eyimofe" / Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman / Yemi Alade Looking For Photographer Who Captured Her Backside While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Nemere2020: 5:45pm On May 16, 2023
If you are the man in this video or you know him or any other witness of the assault referenced in the video, kindly send me a DM. Witness protection guaranteed. We do appreciate your civic-mindedness.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658466210932199424?t=lWkDCPbzRXNMITZZn2oqVQ&s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Absuchat(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
shocked
If the man no just like his life he can go ahead and send the suicidal DM

Modified

They want to charge that one for recording people without their permission (which is a crime anyway)

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 16, 2023
Na naija you dey, not US. Popo go losegusrd you two sec! 🤣

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by LeoDeKing: 5:51pm On May 16, 2023
Very necessary.

1 Like

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Nandoife: 5:52pm On May 16, 2023
We have heard

5 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by xpressionx(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2023
What witness do they need?
The video is enough evidence

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by kingzjay(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2023
Is the assaulted officer out of Coma yet

Hilarious people... Nigerian police and comedy be like butter and bread 😂😂😂😂

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Finemelody: 6:06pm On May 16, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by abobote: 6:07pm On May 16, 2023
Police should also act when a common man on the street is abused.
We all deserve justice

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Guyman01: 6:07pm On May 16, 2023
Not necessary, he has played his part and thats it.
Police should be applauding that Policeman for having the temerity not to retaliate, if not Police would not have been using the incident to shine as they are doing now

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Finemelody: 6:07pm On May 16, 2023
All na wash. If Them mean am them go catch am
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by RentedReality(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2023
Does witness protection work in Nigeria.

Who are they protecting him against? Seun or himself.

I doubt the guy will turn up. 9ja police matter too carry wahala. He'll have to write a statement and go through administrative hoops, only to be given a small cell to pipe low inside grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Smh.its interesting how police are quick to defending their colleagues who was just given 1/4 taste of what they have been dishing out to innocent youths too.gather 10 youths and 8 out of 10 youths will say they have been harassed/assaulted by police men.including me.a police man drove recklessly and hit the bike I was sitting in,both me and the bike man fell on the road causing an accident in which the bike man slammed his head on the ground in the middle of a busy express road and instead of stopping to apologize or at least help,he just drove past us as if he didn't do anything.the bike man had bruises on his head with blood stains on his head crying while I had skin tears.

I told him look at what you have caused, must you be so reckless and try to cause an accident because you're in a hurry and instead of him to apologize,he pointed a gun at me while spitting on the face of the Okada man in his own blood coming out of his head

Am I supporting seuns misdemeanour? No but the police were only given a tiny bit of what they have been doing now they're quick to be react.how about the extra judicial killings, raping of little street traders, rounding up people going about their business and forcing them into their vans and then forcefully driving them to the station?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Protection or some of Seun Kuti boys in the Police are trying to fish him out? grin

16 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Passionate888: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
No believe them o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by seunlayi(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023

This is getting too much, Nigeria police should better take this issue lightly otherwise, their men who regularly broke the law against the right of citizen will bear the consequences Las Las.......

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Dshocker(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Hahahaha, i laugh in Swahili.

With N10,000 one of them useless officers that has not received his salary will reveal his identity and address sef.

Useless people.

14 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by bigdammyj: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Ipih: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by ImoleNaija: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
He can do that, to his own detriment.

4 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by 9jatriot(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Lol.... He won't be that stupid.
However, if police want to trace the source, they can. Just track the forwarding trail and land at the first to send the video
Absuchat:
shocked
If the man no just like his life he can go ahead and send the suicidal DM

2 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Promismike(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Lolzz
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by crackhouse(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
You are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by illicit(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Forget matter jare
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Massiveglory: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Inasmuch as we criticize the NPF when they do their nonsense, the truth must be said here.
Seun kuti messed up big time. That was totally unacceptable. He should face the law.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Lumig: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by GOVERNORR: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
This is a very smart way of cuddlenapping the man in the video haha

I won't fall for this trap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Bolu004(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Na Tinubu record the video.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by SamPeeLamen(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
Oga photographer, for your sanity and safety, dey ur dey o

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production / Wizkid Replies Troll Who Asked About His Two Older Sons / Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.