Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman (32283 Views)

Meet Arie & Chuko Esiri,Nigerian Twin Directors Who Captured Epic Movie“eyimofe" / Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman / Yemi Alade Looking For Photographer Who Captured Her Backside While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by mordred44: 7:54pm On May 16, 2023
Death trap
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
Trap. The owner of the handle will now say it was hacked after dealing brutally with the man
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by TheAdvocate(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
If the man no just like his life he can go ahead and send the suicidal DM

Modified

They want to charge that one for recording people without their permission (which is a crime anyway)

You don't need permission to record a video. They may need the person to get the full video and also for the person to testify in court and thereby corroborating the story of the assaulted policeman. Unfortunately, the police in Nigeria cannot protect anyone. In fact even the assaulted police is now at a risk and higher danger than the initial assault by Seun.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Thomasankara(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
[/color]if they want him to voluntarily come to testisfy on the issue,i see the necessity, anything short of that,there is more than meet the eyes on the issue[color=#770077]
9jatriot:
Lol.... He won't be that stupid.
However, if police want to trace the source, they can. Just track the forwarding trail and land at the first to send the video
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by airsaylongcome: 8:17pm On May 16, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked

Modified

They want to charge that one for recording people without their permission (which is a crime anyway)

I'm not sure you need anyone's permission to record them in a public place

1 Like

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by ComeToJesus: 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
Popo no ever like anyone stand up to them that is why they are looking for every means possible to ground the erratic boy.

Dude was brazen and unleashed in that video. It was all shades of wrong even though they don't respect their uniform.

The boy for hold himself small. Now, popo dey take am shine.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by BennyDGreat: 8:34pm On May 16, 2023
Emdebby2:
I don't trust the NPF. That man should not disclose himself if likes his life. The young man that implicated Ekweremadu hasn't come out of it, his life is in danger. We don't have police protection in this country.

For the boy in Ekwemaradu's case, his life isn't in danger UNLESS he steps foot in Nigeria
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by hardbody: 8:51pm On May 16, 2023
Finemelody:
All na wash. If Them mean am them go catch am

Catch who exactly? what did he do?
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Jagabanarmy: 8:52pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by deeva2: 9:01pm On May 16, 2023
The son of a Legend and a Legend himself behaved wrongly and Yorubas unanimously called him out, condemned his excesses and stood by the dignity of the country...If our neighbors had such dignity, they will not be prisoners on every Monday. Yorubas don't condone indiscipline.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by bergs2: 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerian police are a bunch of comic relief actors; the video is on the internet, he can as well download it.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by essentialone(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by isabi2lof: 9:52pm On May 16, 2023
As per mumu wey him be 😂😂😂 for this naija .
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by godofuck231: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
No problem , they can safe guard him any way possible, since em ean trend , make em buy coffin quick , seun cam be sentenced ro life in prison in siberia , but he will die in his sleep here in nigeria
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by marsup: 11:10pm On May 16, 2023
That's what happens when you watch too much foreign movies..you start fantasizing.
Witness protection in Nigeria? . grin grin grin
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by 7arrows: 11:41pm On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
What witness do they need?
The video is enough evidence

That's what we call misplaced priority. Nigerian police for u.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by 7arrows: 11:45pm On May 16, 2023
SamPeeLamen:
Oga photographer, for your sanity and safety, dey ur dey o

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by linearity: 12:35am On May 17, 2023
xpressionx:
What witness do they need?
The video is enough evidence

The video is not enough!

It has to be authenticated in court by the person that took it. Even after proper authentication, defense can question it’s chain of custody from when it was taken as authenticated to when it was brought to court.

The Prosecution have to proof all that before it can be allowed into evidence, but the defendant must have good lawyers who know what they are doing.

Otherwise video are considered as heresay and can be argued as doctored and cannot be accorded by any court as an evidence of what they show.

1 Like

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Zedoo(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2023
Na who no get orientation dey find fame from street matter.
If seun means to handle the recorder he will be handled and it will look like an isolated incident.

Person slap police, wetin concern you?
Police dey pay you salary?
How many young men have police brutalized and kxlled in cold blood with zero repercussions, you dey report when the oppressor is now the oppressed.

Confused black people, always loving their oppressors later Una go cry say police kxll Una family
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Moneyboyz: 6:17am On May 17, 2023
Anyday the police do mistake slape person for street, the matter go reach court.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by dontbothermuch: 8:04am On May 17, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked

Modified

I want to learn. Recording people in public space without their permission is a crime. Which section of the constitution. No vex o. I just want to learn.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by SkengRay: 8:16am On May 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Na naija you dey, not US. Popo go losegusrd you two sec! 🤣
For US dem dey looseguard them sef
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by hush15: 8:30am On May 17, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658466210932199424?t=lWkDCPbzRXNMITZZn2oqVQ&s=19

I have been going thru all the comments and police should be ashamed of themselves.

In capital letters,

NOBODY TRUSTS THEM...

As for you guy wey reveal video, I strongly advise not to chase clout. Just continue to live you normal live cos that very same police wey wan protect, na still them go consume you. If you no believe, ask portable who taught he was a federal government liability, an APC stalwart, Akoi Tinubu grin
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Greisoncarlens: 9:53am On May 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I'm not sure you need anyone's permission to record them in a public place
I’m sure you do. Point a camera to my face and you’ll loose your phone and probably your hand too.

Na social media make people no sabi wetin proper again.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by airsaylongcome: 10:46am On May 18, 2023
Greisoncarlens:
I’m sure you do. Point a camera to my face and you’ll loose your phone and probably your hand too.

Na social media make people no sabi wetin proper again.

On your property, yes. In a public mall or a stadium, that would be assault and property damage charges

Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by Greisoncarlens: 11:03am On May 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

On your property, yes. In a public mall or a stadium, that would be assault and property damage charges
We’ll do the English part after your phone is in pieces.

There might not be any law against it (I’m too lazy to verify) but it’s not proper to snap people without their permission.
Re: Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman by airsaylongcome: 1:32pm On May 18, 2023
Greisoncarlens:
We’ll do the English part after your phone is in pieces.

There might not be any law against it (I’m too lazy to verify) but it’s not proper to snap people without their permission.

Like I said, in a public place; you don't need permission. If I walked yo to put a camera in your face, sure you'd be upset and kick back. But you can only walk away or cover your face, you can assault the photographer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, Rita Dominic, Kunle Afolayan & Others Party With Miss Nigeria 2016 / Tiwa Savage Battles Poco Lee On Stage For Zanku Supremacy (Video) / Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.