Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra (62056 Views)

BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi / Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
Dshocker:
First of all, i don't support Ipob or Biafra...

But am certain things like this were done by the federal government to paint both ESN/IPOB/ANAMBRA in a bad spotlight before the world.
Most if they killing in East is done by FG, especially killing of security men.

FG have killed hundreds of innocent youths,it didn't stop Ipob,so they started killing security men to convince international community to tag Ipob a terrorist group.

This particular one I'm sure was done by apc government.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by ProphetM0hammad: 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Hear me and hear me clear…

This is a clear case of assassination.

You can liken it only to the assassination of Prof Dora Akunyili’s husband during the gubernatorial election which was all blamed on UGM. These UGM disappeared after the election which proved those of us who insisted that the killings were not being done by Igbos right.

The people behind this current killing of American citizens are out to get at Obi. They are trying to give America the impression that this man you are aligning with, his people are killing your people o.

But I trust the United States to know this.

The fools behind this will fail as they have always done.

Keep denying reality and continue to blame everything on an imaginary enemy.

When the whole south east becomes a war ravaged zone, let's see if the rest of us won't pursue you and your people to go back home and face the demon you created

2 Likes

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by pasol4real(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
brainpulse:
South East the land of damnation going to the world for bad news.
The same Peter Obi Anambra. Peter Obi formed IPOB through Nmandi Kanu initially to fight his enemies but didn't know it will now become a monster that is now a cürse to them
When will you even have sense?
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
Ventura1:
Expecting that idiot in Finland to claim responsibility.
The idiot is working for apc government.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Godwin4444: 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
Penguin2:

You can liken it only to the assassination of Prof Dora Akunyili’s husband during the gubernatorial election which was all blamed on UGM. These UGM disappeared after the election which proved those of us who insisted that the killings were not being done by Igbos right.

The people behind this current killing of American citizens are out to get at Obi. They are trying to give America the impression that this man you are aligning with, his people are killing your people o.

I wish I could see u n see what u look like

With this your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by JohnBullMySon: 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
onuman:

The US intelligence agencies are not as dumb as you.
They will easily know who did this killing in Anambra state.
I'm sure you saw the word probably right?
There are separatists fighters in the SE and there's no denying that bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by AZControversial(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yet the people who celebrate these attacks and killings, especially against security agents on social media are your Southeast brothers! Should we pretend about that??!

You can't convince a sane mind that some of you don't sympathize with these terrorists... How quickly most of you have stopped calling for the release of Kanu or supporting Sit at home!

The chickens will always find their way home to roost!

undecided

Celebrate attacks against security agents??

At this point, I will gladly say...
Please give me one good reason why they shouldn't.

In saner climes, the security agents would spend almost their entire careers, answering to the killings of those they promised to protect. And please, don't pretend you don't know the security in this country has been compromised.

You think these same guys you're defending won't turn on you the moment one useless politician decides to brandish a bundle of cash. In case you haven't noticed, the streets aren't safe anymore even with the unnecessarily heavy presence of these so called security agents.

On a serious note, try, just try taking out time to think about losing a loved one. If you ever have, you'll know how painful that is.
Now, we're talking about entire families being wiped out under avoidable circumstances.... almost on a daily.... which the bereaved never recover from....and you want to lecture me about security agents suffering from citizens? Please, let's not go there.

And by the way, the issue of Nnamdi Kanu hasn't been forgotten.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Ilaje1: 10:16pm On May 16, 2023
kings59:
All to disrupt The court and election matters.

First was Idan
Then Kuti
Then this one again
Very soon we will see another news about Kuti and the police, then Idan again.

Omo, I would like to be a politician ooo.

I don't even remember the dated day for the petition by LP and PDP

This your idiotic talk is how boko harm, kidnapping, unknown gun men etc started. Always looking for ways to shift blame or politicize it.

1 Like

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by baby124: 10:18pm On May 16, 2023
Definitely IPOB. They like to target police or government official like cars that they suspect is a high ranking Nigerian official. Same happened to Akunyili’s husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2023
Christistruth02:

Ohaneze will come out on Igbos side again

Ipob is a cursed organisation that brought bloodshed where there was abundant peace

May they RIP
Your terrorists Nigeria army brought bloodshed in East by killing hundreds of innocent people,but it didn't stop anything so they started a new strategy.

If you don't remember how it started,let me remind you.

As for this,it is the work of evil apc government doing everything to bring down Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I understand The game.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Nice2023(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2023
See as the CP mouth dey like who suck something.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by GambaOsaka: 10:21pm On May 16, 2023
This Simon Ekpa is about to smell his yansh.

1 Like

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by DennisEche(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Anybody that believes these incessant killings in Southeast is done by IPOB/ESN is more than gullible.

Yes IPOB/ESN and some criminal elements have their own negative contributions.

But I tell you all, the insecurity in Southeast is more of politics than agitation.

Buhari and all his evil cabinet and supporters, may divine judgment of God Almighty come upon you all and your generations.

As you guys have decided to use Nigeria's federal power and our collective institutions to destabilize Southeast and turn Southeast to an unsafe region, may the God of justice and forces of nature pay you all back in ways you can never imagine.

To all Igbo haters rejoicing over the politicaĺly-induced killings and insecurity in Southeast, don't celebrate too much, wait and you all shall see what the Lord will do. Time will make you all understand better, time will surely tell.
Ewu, when you were cheering Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa up and down have you forgotten? Soon you will blame PMB as the cause of Monday sit at home

4 Likes

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by jude33084(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2023
brainpulse:
South East the land of damnation going to the world for bad news.
The same Peter Obi Anambra. Peter Obi formed IPOB through Nmandi Kanu initially to fight his enemies but didn't know it will now become a monster that is now a cürse to them

grow some sense
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by onuman: 10:26pm On May 16, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I'm sure you saw the word probably right?
There are separatists fighters in the SE and there's no denying that bruh.
Unknown to you, the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north Nigeria sharia states started separatist moves in 1999 with their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system; only that they still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of proceeds from mineral resources in the south and access to the Atlantic ocean in the south.

What do you think Amotekun militia is? Nigeria's Constitution does not support such regional militia group any where.
Before far north adopted sharia crimimal laws; nobody in the east talked about restoration of Biafra.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by AngelicBeing: 10:30pm On May 16, 2023
sad
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by viodemus: 10:30pm On May 16, 2023
many people know that it was a sabotage by the sham forces to create division between the igbos and USA.

America knows better.

They want to create the division, so that they can genocide without interference. That

Igbos be wise and alert. Igbos will continue to respect Americans, Israelis, many Europeans in their environment. Before now and after now.

Igbos are the USA's most trusted allies in Nigeria. Is not even close. The rest are arab influenced.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by proprince(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2023
All just to tag the origin of Peter obi as bad people.

It shall not work cause even the US knows the real terrorist are Shetima's boys.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Christistruth02: 10:53pm On May 16, 2023
goodnessme1:
Your terrorists Nigeria army brought bloodshed in East by killing hundreds of innocent people,but it didn't stop anything so they started a new strategy.

If you don't remember how it started,let me remind you.

As for this,it is the work of evil apc government doing everything to bring down Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I understand The game.

You will hear from Joe Biden

No need for arguments
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by mamaafrik(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2023
Penguin2:

you just thought out my mind,WHERE is obi from,which state,tribe and almost the same time that america is needed to assist obi proof his innocence,failed attempt.
F.g is the killer hear,this is how they will be killing americans if the baba enters and start blaming others

Full fledged investigations should be rolled out
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Twistaray(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2023
It is finished.

More detail about how the US staffs were murdered by the Terrorists.

They even burned their corpses.

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 10:57pm On May 16, 2023
Christistruth02:

You will hear from Joe Biden

No need for arguments
Lolz Biden you have been begging for Years to help fight Kanu and Ipob.

You think they're brain dead like most of you one Nigerians?
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Chibuezem(m): 11:09pm On May 16, 2023
Penguin2:

you are speaking facts, we all know what's going on but we pray that God will intervene and expose their wicked ways.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Dpharisee: 11:18pm On May 16, 2023
Interm:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Stop your beggi beggi with new moniker everyday
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by willibounce1(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2023
Where is shimamanda? Let her come and write letter to Joe Biden so they can help arrest ipob. Awon weyrey alasho grin

2 Likes

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by baby124: 11:23pm On May 16, 2023
The commissioner of police in the East should have been sacked a long time ago.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Kukutenla: 11:38pm On May 16, 2023
post=123178273:

You see your life outside now terrorists sympathizer.
You must be happy now.
Spits

Concur....

Yes we are good people in our region.
It is only the frustrated bastards and animals tired of life supporting Igbos that is giving our region a bad name.
One by one, they will all die like dogs in the gutter.
Bunch of fools that will never come.across anything good in life
A zomboid has come to judgement
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by dallyemmy: 11:52pm On May 16, 2023
cry cry what is wrong now?
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Diligent1(f): 12:20am On May 17, 2023
Dshocker:
First of all, i don't support Ipob or Biafra...

But am certain things like this were done by the federal government to paint both ESN/IPOB/ANAMBRA in a bad spotlight before the world.
Stop shifting blame and face your people for their bad behavior.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Diligent1(f): 12:21am On May 17, 2023
hammerT:

THEY WERE SET UP AND AMBUSHED BY JIHARDIST TERRORIST IN NIGERIA ARMY.

JUST TWO WEEKS AGO, NIGERIA ARMY UNIFORM WERE FOUND IN THE BUSH IN NNEWI.

WHAT IS NIGERIA ARMY UNIFORM DOING IN THE BUSH?

THE MOTUARY IN SE IS FULL, FULANI WANT TO TURN NIGERIA TO ARAB REPUBLIC, AND THEY WANT ALL CHRISTIANS DEAD.
You lied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again / Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.