Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra (62953 Views)

BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi / Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Diligent1(f): 12:23am On May 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
The idiot is working for apc government.
You people always shift blame
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Ashirioluwa: 12:27am On May 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfKINAsL9u4

US government said no US citizens died from the attack.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by GloriousGbola: 12:28am On May 17, 2023
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Elev82014: 12:28am On May 17, 2023
Security operatives have blamed attacks on the outlawed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN), its armed wing.

Liars from the pit of HELL!
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Nicenixon: 12:43am On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hear me and hear me clear…

This is a clear case of assassination.

You can liken it only to the assassination of Prof Dora Akunyili’s husband during the gubernatorial election which was all blamed on UGM. These UGM disappeared after the election which proved those of us who insisted that the killings were not being done by Igbos right.

The people behind this current killing of American citizens are out to get at Obi. They are trying to give America the impression that this man you are aligning with, his people are killing your people o.

But I trust the United States to know this.

The fools behind this will fail as they have always done.
Shut the Bleep up!!! Who told you unknown gunmen disappeared after election? Do you live in Anambra State? So, stop coming here to spread fake information and do research before posting. You guys have the penchant of shifting blames some imaginary people while you all should blame yourselves. A lot of killings and kidnappings are happening in Anambra State and they are not even in the news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Algold: 12:45am On May 17, 2023
SafariHunter:
I just got posted to Ihiala LGA of Anambra oo...

Mogbe

Na so so killings we dey here for here.

Run, danger zone
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:47am On May 17, 2023
End Nigeria now to save lives o, una no hear word.

This amalgamation is not working and will never work, una no hear word.
Fulani invaders attacking foreigners in Biafra territory as Biafrans freedom and sovereign Republic Of Biafra is about to be restore comes after 29th May, hello!

It will get bloody for Nigeria and supporters after 29th May o, three weeks SIT AT HOME Loading..... grin
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by NovusHomo(m): 1:02am On May 17, 2023
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by richie240: 1:11am On May 17, 2023
buygala:
Ha.. IPOB don buy market o shocked

They will soon remember Buhari's Python Dance years as the good old days, before they brought down hell on themselves angry

They should just liase among themselves and produce the killer abi na killers before the next market day, and maybe, just maybe, there won't be a massive butchering there in the coming months...

That being said, it's also not impossible that some state actors looking to set the Easterners up for a last-minute pre-handover bitter lesson, infiltrated the east and perpetrated this act, looking to provoke a superpower to bring hell there or even give the Army a good reason to unleash mayhem there .... It's moot and unproved at this point, but not an impossibility..
Which market ipob buy o?
According to gidgiddy, "do u have proof it was done by ipob's?"

And according to obi, "Igbos are my blodas, they are NOT terrorists, I live and eat with them"

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/558028-throwback-ipob-members-not-terrorists-i-live-with-them-peter-obi.html?tztc=1

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by warlordd(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=franchasofficia post=123178276]Anybody that believes these incessant killings in Southeast is done by IPOB/ESN is more than gullible.

Yes IPOB/ESN and some criminal elements have their own negative contributions.

But I tell you all, the insecurity in Southeast is more of politics than agitation.

Buhari and all his evil cabinet and supporters, may divine judgment of God Almighty come upon you all and your generations.

As you guys have decided to use Nigeria's federal p
Otolo gbagbue gi there for calling Buhari in this matter. Anu mpama.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by BOYS2MEN: 2:21am On May 17, 2023
Coming from a man who's on a red bar..... grin...ANUOFIA
post=123178273:

You see your life outside now terrorists sympathizer.
You must be happy now.
Spits

Concur....

Yes we are good people in our region.
It is only the frustrated bastards and animals tired of life supporting Igbos that is giving our region a bad name.
One by one, they will all die like dogs in the gutter.
Bunch of fools that will never come.across anything good in life
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by hansomb: 2:31am On May 17, 2023
Unknown gunmen are begging to chew more than they can swallow.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by rummmy: 3:36am On May 17, 2023
brainpulse:
South East the land of damnation going to the world for bad news.
The same Peter Obi Anambra. Peter Obi formed IPOB through Nmandi Kanu initially to fight his enemies but didn't know it will now become a monster that is now a cürse to them
you will soon come up with your evidence don't worry .
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Blitzking: 3:37am On May 17, 2023
The Americans won't rest until they kill the culprits..they don't mind waiting months to years..they are going to send lots of reaper drones gathering Intel and do wat they did to that Iranian general..I pity those involved..Americans don't joke with their citizens
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by rummmy: 3:38am On May 17, 2023
Welcoming BAT
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by arantess: 3:41am On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well... Whatever happened doesn't matter at this point!

Honestly, whoever was behind this has succeeded in inviting America to the SouthEast... There will be repercussions!

Maybe, Southeast will finally be "cleansed" both of imported state terrorists and homegrown criminal lowlifes!

This nonsense has gone on for far too long!

Shame on the governors and leaders of that region!
Worry not

No Americans were involved

We can now see this is the work of APC propaganda unit,

Give a dog a bad name and hang it
Everyone supporting evil in any form will get their recompense
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Image123(m): 4:27am On May 17, 2023
kings59:
All to disrupt The court and election matters.

First was Idan
Then Kuti
Then this one again
Very soon we will see another news about Kuti and the police, then Idan again.

Omo, I would like to be a politician ooo.

I don't even remember the dated day for the petition by LP and PDP

When you begin to take responsibility in life, you'll move forward better. The cook girl and Kuti are openly against APC and Tinubu. Yet you are incredibly blaming APC for their actions, both good and bad.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by wink2015(m): 4:39am On May 17, 2023
Tinubu release Nnamdi Kanu.

Start talks to determine Nigeria 's future.

It is either a restructuring of Nigeria, confederalism or outright Independence.
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Areola14(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2023
At last the IPOB has won the trophy to be the most deadliest terrorist group in the world...
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 5:04am On May 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Anybody that believes these incessant killings in Southeast is done by IPOB/ESN is more than gullible.

But I tell you all, the insecurity in Southeast is more of politics than agitation.

Buhari and all his evil cabinet and supporters, may divine judgment of God Almighty come upon you all and your generations.

As you guys have decided to use Nigeria's federal power and our collective institutions to destabilize Southeast and turn Southeast to an unsafe region, may the God of justice and forces of nature pay you all back in ways you can never imagine.

To all Igbo haters rejoicing over the politicaĺly-induced killings and insecurity in Southeast, don't celebrate too much, wait and you all shall see what the Lord will do. Time will make you all understand better, time will surely tell.

Make una keep blaming other people for una stupidities.

Were you guys not told that , the monsters you are celebrating will come to hurt you guys?
Make una continue na....

1 Like

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 5:09am On May 17, 2023
Dshocker:
First of all, i don't support Ipob or Biafra...

But am certain things like this were done by the federal government to paint both ESN/IPOB/ANAMBRA in a bad spotlight before the world.

So those killing in the southeast are from another region abi?

Make una keep deceiving una self. If it is true
. Do you think the southeast governors will keep quiet. The southeast governors are scared of IPOB terrorist group. If not, why are they keeping quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by jconsulting(f): 5:50am On May 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Anybody that believes these incessant killings in Southeast is done by IPOB/ESN is more than gullible.

As you guys have decided to use Nigeria's federal power and our collective institutions to destabilize Southeast and turn Southeast to an unsafe region, may the God of justice and forces of nature pay you all back in ways you can never imagine.

To all Igbo haters rejoicing over the politicaĺly-induced killings and insecurity in Southeast, don't celebrate too much, wait and you all shall see what the Lord will do. Time will make you all understand better, time will surely tell.

See idiot thinking, when they try to infiltrate Southwest what happened, the entire SW governors both APC and PDP came together and form Amotekun, to fight insecurity, what did your governors do, nothing......now you are now blaming FG for your woes
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Jones4190(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Hear me and hear me clear…

This is a clear case of assassination.

You can liken it only to the assassination of Prof Dora Akunyili’s husband during the gubernatorial election which was all blamed on UGM. These UGM disappeared after the election which proved those of us who insisted that the killings were not being done by Igbos right.

The people behind this current killing of American citizens are out to get at Obi. They are trying to give America the impression that this man you are aligning with, his people are killing your people o.

But I trust the United States to know this.

The fools behind this will fail as they have always done.
this is the most stupid comment I read online, you all know the truth behind the so called unknown gun men, some of you contribute money to buy arms in the name of biafra, I know five people in Lagos who were collecting money to sent to Kano that time.
the worst is yet to come
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Jones4190(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2023
SafariHunter:

Mogbe

run for your life, those people are terrorist
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by dreu2fine(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-us-embassy-staff-gunned-down-in-anambra/
It's a disggrace to the east where de allowed taout, radicals to control them,,the youth is another embrazment to the east also dry enjoy siting at home onna omdsy being post by one iddiat enjyi6 hisekd5 somewhere,it's high time Nigeria government do more needful.things
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by seeyounow1: 6:10am On May 17, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by donborg(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2023
buygala:
Ha.. IPOB don buy market o shocked

They will soon remember Buhari's Python Dance years as the good old days, before they brought down hell on themselves angry

They should just liase among themselves and produce the killer abi na killers before the next market day, and maybe, just maybe, there won't be a massive butchering there in the coming months...

That being said, it's also not impossible that some state actors looking to set the Easterners up for a last-minute pre-handover bitter lesson, infiltrated the east and perpetrated this act, looking to provoke a superpower to bring hell there or even give the Army a good reason to unleash mayhem there .... It's moot and unproved at this point, but not an impossibility..

There is no difference between IPOB and the Agberos in Lagos. Both of them thrive mostly because of the APC government' s refusal to let the Security agencies do their work
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Hellonearth: 6:40am On May 17, 2023
What are u guys looking for in Anambra?
You are looking for Lithium, nickel and cobalt right?

You want raw materials for battery product shee?

Cos una wan move from fuel to battery cars shee?
How have u guys help Anambra or Nigeria against insurgency?
America is the most crafty county in the world.
Thats why I love Russia.

Them never kill una well.Fools.
Try come again though una ambassador denied any death shaa. Am not mindiny the demented fool that created this post
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Otunbakayce: 6:43am On May 17, 2023
SafariHunter:

Mogbe

Where in the local government? I heard people can't hold burial or wedding ceremonies.
You can bury the dead and marry low key but no loud celebration. When my colleague from that area said it I was shocked
Please how true is that?
Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by Solitechworld(m): 7:04am On May 17, 2023
franchasofficia:

You believe killing in SE is politically induced, which I agreed, but you find it difficult to believe all this Boko Haram and heardsmen has to do with politics....

1 Like

Re: Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2023
Wahooooo I clap for you because of your stupidity. If you're comparing IPOB and Lagos agbero then it means those boys destroying people's vehicles in Onitsha are bishops.

donborg:

There is no difference between IPOB and the Agberos in Lagos. Both of them thrive mostly because of the APC government' s refusal to let the Security agencies do their work

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.