Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son (1852 Views)

AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed / The Hidden Secret Of Amazon KDP Income Generator / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by smiliyB(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
byrron:

It is a possibility, and I'm leaving proof that your aspirations with kdp are attainable.

My primary kdp account is doing well, and I'm trying to grow this kdp account for my son to get to where my primary kdp account is currently.

Staying committed and consistent is the only way to make it happen, and you must have the right mindset with realistic expectations.

I wish you the very best in your kdp business endeavors.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
smiliyB:
Thank you

You're welcome
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Have sent you a mail Sir
byrron:

I have responded to your email.
Cheers
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Have sent you a mail Sir

I have also responded
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2023
I have been getting a lot of emails on how to start with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, also known as KDP.

I created an Amazon kdp course that takes you from a beginner to a pro. I cloned myself by sharing the same strategies I implemented for my kdp business.

You can also learn some basic publishing tips for free from various youtube channels. Still, my course has the key information that will make you a successful self-published author, and these strategies are not shared/taught on any YouTube channels.

Click on the link below to access my Amazon KDP course and get started with your kdp publishing business.

https://amazon.publishing-income-academy.com/
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Simple Amazon KDP Keyword Research Hack For Beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkEKfuEcHmQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by SuperOnyi: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2023
byrron:
Simple Amazon KDP Keyword Research Hack For Beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkEKfuEcHmQ

shocked

Thank you, boss.

I can't afford kdspy and kdprocket for now, this video just reinforce the knowledge I already gained from the course. I'm glad it's still relevant.

Can't wait for my own success story 🤲

1 Like

Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thank you, boss.

I can't afford kdspy and kdprocket for now, this video just reinforce the knowledge I already gained from the course. I'm glad it's still relevant.

Can't wait for my own success story 🤲

You're welcome
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Estimated Generated Royalty For July 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Macgyver1: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
byrron:

I'm running ads for just one of the books and it is generating attention for the other books as well. I will definitely run ads for all the books eventually, just taking it one step at a time.

How does one run add efficiently? Any advice?
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Macgyver1:

How does one run ads efficiently? Any advice?

Bid low and optimize your ads every 3 days by adding irrelevant searched terms into negative placement.

If your ACOS is high, then consider lowering your bids by 5 cents and turning off identified keywords that are generating clicks but not making sales.

I increase the bid on any keyword that has generated 3 sales and above in other to get more impressions and in turn, get more sales.

There are many other ways but this strategy works for me.
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Macgyver1: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
byrron:

Bid low and optimize your ads every 3 days by adding irrelevant searched terms into negative placement.

If your ACOS is high, then consider lowering your bids by 5 cents and turning off identified keywords that are generating clicks but not making sales.

I increase the bid on any keyword that has generated 3 sales and above in other to get more impressions and in turn, get more sales.

There are many other ways but this strategy works for me.

Thanks . I have never run an add, I hope to do so next month. I'm getting organic sales so I'm thinking of pumping them with ads
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Macgyver1:

Thanks . I have never run an add, but I hope to do so next month. I'm getting organic sales so I'm thinking of pumping them with ads

Glad you are getting organic sales and for you to sustain that tempo, you need to also work on getting more reviews for your book.
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Macgyver1: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
byrron:

Glad you are getting organic sales and for you to sustain that tempo, you need to also work on getting more reviews for your book.

Alright thanks
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Macgyver1:

Alright thanks
Yw
Re: Monthly Amazon KDP Income Report For My 7-year Old Son by buttlover(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
My 7-year-old son always sits beside me and watches me go through my KDP account, especially when optimizing my Amazon KDP ads. He read one of my published children's books in January 2023 since I have a library collection of all my published books.

I decided to create a new Amazon KDP Account for him, and my intention is to see how far I can grow his KDP account. Most of the generated royalties will go into a designated savings account for his educational needs. I will hand over the account to him when he legally becomes an adult.

I created his account in the month of March 2023 and also published his first book, which also generated some expected royalties. I have published 2 more books with his account.

I will share a screenshot of his monthly estimated royalties on this thread, starting with the royalties generated for March 2023. I want viewers of this thread to follow the growth of this account, and I'm kind of nervous and, at the same time, excited to do this. Hopefully, this will inspire someone out there to start thinking of venturing into this business model.

Just a heads-up, this journey is a marathon and not a sprint. It took me 4-years of consistency to grow my personal KDP publishing business to the point where it replaced my former 9-5 hour job; therefore, I don't expect this to be different. It will be a long and bumpy ride. Still, the goal remains the same, to grow this account to become a digital real estate generating passive income for life barr any unforeseen circumstance beyond my control.

Let the journey begin

Hi I just published my first ebook. What is the meaning of public domain or owned?..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Payment For Internet Business / Lagos State Digital Mapping Project Nears Completion / Most Reliable Shipping Company From The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.