Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) (26775 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 11:57am On May 17, 2023
They can say the guy trying to buy Sheffield United Dozie smuggled him in as domestic servant with his investor visa status. Just like they said Saraki smugglled in Atiku into US as PA with his diplomatic passport in 2019. Nothing can be beneath that low level of reasoning.
Penguin2:

They will avoid this thread like plague until they have done a WhatsApp meeting and have been instructed on how to react and what nonsense propaganda and lie to push next.

A pathetic life they have 🤦.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 12:07pm On May 17, 2023
Slow down. Tax Evasion. The only way to sneak into UK is either via HGVs or some isolated beaches off Dorset. lol
Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

Gulible idiots are fighting for stupid mandate, P.O sneaked to UK to settle his previous offenses including tax invasion

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Kindledlight(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2023
Shouting Nigeria that works up and down

Is this how Nigeria will work? Someone hosting birthday party far away London you attend and start preaching “make Nigeria work”

Have always known that people can be so sober and say all such of tilings to get what they want after getting it they become terrible and they start doing what they were preaching against.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by slimik: 12:56pm On May 17, 2023
POT MEN!!!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2023
deji17:
The pant zip is open. Was he servicing other men at the party?
Nnamdi Kanu might be right. He said Obi is Gay.

You guys are pathetic lot
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Bubu4Sea: 1:13pm On May 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Abrg make una update me .

So PO is in London? ...

@Seun, this should be Frontpage worthy..

Also the story about the US consulate staff murdered in SE..has been debunked as Propaganda.

As long as MURIC oriented uncircumcised Islamic Headbangers are coordinating affairs in APC, even SW Christian's will start crying soon ..

As for IGBOs that have been proven to be accurate in their acessment of human character, please create an underground defence force that will be more equipped than the useless and politically compromised security forces. You need reinforce, so that what is to come will not envelop you. As for the SW, it's a conquered region ALREADY.

The events will start soon.

Peter is back in Nija now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by shizzleStar: 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Too early for bitterness
but not to early for your stupidity

Beyerebe banza sef
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by MountHoreb: 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

They will avoid this thread like plague until they have done a WhatsApp meeting and have been instructed on how to react and what nonsense propaganda and lie to push next.

A pathetic life they have 🤦.

You know them very well. The useless jesters only post what they shared on their WhatsApp pages.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Unperturbedpota: 7:54pm On May 17, 2023
Saga16:
This was before he was repatriated.

When is Mr Momodu's birthday? You need to grow up and realize you are an adult. Conduct yourself with some dignity.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFkOPUHfzY

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid0uRnD4gHQvRekPziV86MeDoSzPLwLVqgSmzWE66yTy2GcACzyaHpdfcmG1qrYr7nAl/

Happy birthday uncle Dele Momodu.

Mr Peter Obi was well received

Peter Obi was spotted in Dele Momodu’s birthday party in London as seen in Mr Momodu’s Instagram post where he was thanking the dignitaries who came to celebrate with him.

This puts paid the narrative of some nefarious elements who were suggesting that Mr Peter Obi was deported from the UK (like a common criminal) never to enter UK again.

So tinubu senior dele with 7 years?
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Precious452(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2023
Is there anything like tax "invasion"?
You're a stark illiterate and shameless political jobber. You're cursed as you allow yourself to be used as an internet puppet by Oshiomole and his evil APC goons. As you contribute to the woes of Nigeria, you're cursed but you don't know

Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

Gulible idiots are fighting for stupid mandate, P.O sneaked to UK to settle his previous offenses including tax invasion

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Precious452:
Is there anything like tax "invasion"?
You're a stark illiterate and shameless political jobber. You're cursed as you allow yourself to be used as an internet puppet by Oshiomole and his evil APC goons. As you contribute to the woes of Nigeria, you're cursed but you don't know

Ok..

Precious may all you wish me be the portion of your mother if I am not working for Oshiomole or Government and my views are my personal opinion

Can I hear a loud Amen!!!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by MeineMutter: 12:05am On May 19, 2023
Now, he is planning to start designing the bridge he is supposed to have built since.

We no wan here we no dey give shishi again. He should spend his money to build people around him, connect with all ethnic groups across Nigeria the. In 2036, he can then contest as president, just that he could have been older then.

Obi don miss am.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by blabulu2000: 12:39am On May 19, 2023
IVORY2009:
Mr President is always smiling, 😊 and he brings joy to the people at large, the president we all know.

Like.the joy he brought to court yesterday....

Obi Asslicker crew
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Precious452(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2023
I am no saying this out of hate or partisan politics but because you took it upon yourself to discredit and spread falsehood against a man who has done nothing to you just to put bread on your table, you are cursed omo-ikirodah!

Ireportlive:

Ok..

Precious may all you wish me be the portion of your mother if I am not working for Oshiomole or Government and my views are my personal opinion

Can I hear a loud Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.