Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) (26813 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:34am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

Gulible idiots are fighting for stupid mandate, P.O sneaked to UK to settle his previous offenses including tax invasion

An empty-brain response as expected..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:35am On May 17, 2023
Saga16:
This was before he was repatriated.
This was Just Yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by safarilove(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2023
Too much swag
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 10:38am On May 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

An empty-brain response as expected..

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by CITIBEN(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2023
[That's how you know how backward and outdated you're Obi was never detained none arrested in UK airport he was ask to stay aside to cross check his identity and details and all this was not More than 20minutes. Stop hatred and embrace Love that's when you too can grow quote author=Greatkenny2 post=123180764]I thought zombies said he was detained, deported and banned from entering UK? It must be sorcery! Foolish zombies [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by LavishINC: 10:39am On May 17, 2023
Why this pastor de always do head like this
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
If you can mumuishly say how that comment violated rule-2,, I would be delighted..
If not,, then, your mumuness can only be better described when squared..
That is (MuMu)²= Mu²Mu²= MuMuMuMu...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Ekokashoky: 10:44am On May 17, 2023
He is going back to base... He is the factional candidate of Abure.

Obi is already planning 2027 ambition under PDP.

We are watching closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 10:44am On May 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
If you can mumuishly say how that comment violated rule-2,, I would be delighted..
If not,, then, your mumuness can only be better described when squared..
That is (MuMu)²= Mu²Mu²= MuMuMuMu...

Bro this is 10:43 WAT abeg get busy with your life and let my mention be

Thanks as you corporate like a sensible human
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 10:44am On May 17, 2023
They abuse Tinubu when he goes to France
They abuse Atiku when he goes to Dubai.
But applaud and hail Obi when he goes to UK every month ......

Same UK that swallowed Ekweremadu grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:46am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Bro this is 10:43 WAT abeg get busy with your life and let my mention be

Thanks as you corporate like a sensible human
I need you to go and call more mods..

Senseless Person making senseless comments.

You're now telling another person when to be busy, yet you were not busy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 10:48am On May 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I need you to call more mods..

Senseless Person making senseless comments.

You're now telling another person when to be busy, yet you were not busy.

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Abeg it's too early for a keypad warrior to be constituting nuisance

What for your lengthy ban to let you know your kind of childish tantrum hiding anonymously isn't needed
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by lapintoz: 10:51am On May 17, 2023
I like it as my obidients brothers and sisters are jubilating over this wonderful news. At least it shows there is hope for the hopeless.........no uk visa ban 😃😃😃🙃

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 10:54am On May 17, 2023
How,obi is banned entering UK

Fake news
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

What for your lengthy ban to let you know your kind of childish tantrum hiding anonymously isn't needed
Mmtcheewww...

Abbeggii Get Lostt..!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Mrfixiit: 10:54am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

Gulible idiots are fighting for stupid mandate, P.O sneaked to UK to settle his previous offenses including tax invasion

You were one of the many idiotic fellows who said Peter Obi can't enter UK now that he has gone there you switch to another propaganda. You're just a shameless fool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2023
Saga16:
This was before he was repatriated.
Ode! When was Dele Momodu's birthday?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2023
Peacemaker5129:
Peter Pandora obituary use Dele Momodu influence to enter UK
Is Dele a diplomat? How can Obi use him to enter UK? Ignorance is bad ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2023
Peacemaker5129:
ipob terrorist
Tell him to go to UK alone without using Dele Momodu influence
You didn't watch the video of how they met in the UK? grin
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:02am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ok..
Dem never ban me yet shaaa.
I still dey wait.

Call more of them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by ledaman: 11:05am On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:

They will avoid this thread like plague until they have done a WhatsApp meeting and have been instructed on how to react and what nonsense propaganda and lie to push next.

A pathetic life they have 🤦.
Yes daddy crew! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2023
Just to show you how benighted APC supporters are,one mindless and clueless fella by name KUDUS on twitter even said without thinking that Peter Obi was assisted into London by the celebrant!
Kai....the level of reasoning when someone enters the APC fold starts moving towards zero!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by abobote: 11:15am On May 17, 2023
arantess:

You mean why is dele going abroad?
Yes, the celebrant
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by transient123(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

grin grin grin, Una no dey tire with all these concoctions.

Anyways, what me I see is PDP and PDP lite realigning after their defeat..

Their calculation will be to bring Tambuwal and Obi together by 2027 under their umbellela grin

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Howwww?? ?? ? I thought he was bannnneeeeeed
And deporrrrttteeed
Who banned him?

You are taking Tinubu people serious with there fakes news and hate for Peter Obi?

I laugh
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by arantess: 11:26am On May 17, 2023
abobote:

Yes, the celebrant
I believe he has right to do his birthday anywhere oo,

He's not a govt. official so it's not public funds
Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by floret23(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2023
aariwa:
Open an Agbado brain and you will see only bitterness, envy, hatred and generational poverty residing there
A perfect description from brain of LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG yarimo seunmsg and heliues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures) by floret23(f): 11:37am On May 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

PDP looters

I thought you zombies said he was detained, deported and banned from entering UK? It must be sorcery! Foolish zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide / Falana: Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.