Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why I Enjoy Acting Adult Films With Girls More Than Men – P*rn Actress Savage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Enjoy Acting Adult Films With Girls More Than Men – P*rn Actress Savage (518 Views)

Live Video Chat With Girls: A Fun And Safe Way To Meet New People Online / How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? / How To Keep Conversation Flowing With Girls (for Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Enjoy Acting Adult Films With Girls More Than Men – P*rn Actress Savage by rhilwhan(m): 3:41am On May 17, 2023
Wunmin Savage, a popular Nigerian ad3lt film star, has revealed why she prefers to work with ladies over males. She claims she doesn’t love working with males in the profession because she doesn’t know them or have any s3xual connection with them. She revealed this in the most recent episode of Hausa Chocolate’s Spit or Swallow podcast.

She talked about working in the sector in Nigeria and coping with societal conventions and misconceptions.

Savage said, “My first experience was not bad because I’m this type of person that I enjoy my space and I’m very quick to move from situations. So, when my first video came out, everybody was like, ‘Oh my God, oh my God!’. I just went offline. I was enjoying the money [laughs].”

Click Here to Read More From The Interview... https://9jawatchtower.com/why-i-enjoy-acting-ad3lt-films-with-girls-more-than-men-prn-actress-wunmin-savage/
Re: Why I Enjoy Acting Adult Films With Girls More Than Men – P*rn Actress Savage by Antimandatethie(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2023
A

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide: How To Buy Itunes Gift Cards In Nigeria / Wanted! Wanted!! Wanted!!! / Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.