Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business (12159 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2023
You no get shaking. You have already conquered the world. But sometimes humility pays
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by LeyeWrites: 8:11am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

He is a very lucky muppet... How do you describe someone who paid 44b dollars to buy an application that is worth less than 20b in less than a year?
What does your father have?

Muppet that built Tesla, SpaceX, Starlink, Neuralink, Boring company, and some others.

You're really daft if you have no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Allisgud: 8:13am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

He is a very lucky muppet... How do you describe someone who paid 44b dollars to buy an application that is worth less than 20b in less than a year?
it really shows that the money he buys soaps alone to wash his cloths monthly will feed u and pay ur rent

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Skillsnigeria: 8:13am On May 17, 2023
Noted
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
It's not just his business, there are shareholders involved muppet.

It’s his business, he’s the majority stakeholder hence can take decisions unilaterally
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by mordred44: 8:16am On May 17, 2023
Iwo wi
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Ambitious21: 8:20am On May 17, 2023
Life of a Billionaire
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Sunshine34(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2023
This is not good enough
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 8:23am On May 17, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

It’s his business, he’s the majority stakeholder hence can take decisions unilaterally

Please don't say this publicly.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 8:25am On May 17, 2023
LeyeWrites:
What does your father have?

Muppet that built Tesla, SpaceX, Starlink, Neuralink, Boring company, and some others.

You're really daft if you have no one to tell you.

Typical Nigerian.. Just worship anyone cos they are rich. Bellend!

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2023
Good. Elon has his fundamental rights like any other to say what he feels at anytime within the guildlines of free speech.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by correctguy101(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2023
uncleck:
That is exactly what is called freedom. I have many clients, but I cannot even say just anything I like to a single one of them to avoid losing just one client cry cry cry .

The difference is clear.

Mr Musk is different from us. We never reach his level. He get money pass us, at least we better pass am for another side. We're poorer than him grin grin

SMH
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 8:32am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
It's not just his business, there are shareholders involved muppet.
snowflake, liberals like you can put be Hypocritical this much
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Please don't say this publicly.

I’m wrong? Kindly liberate me from ignorance
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 8:35am On May 17, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
grin First African To Be A World Billionaire
not an African
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by safarilove(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2023
okay
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Sultty(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2023
they say if u laugh at someone you will be like them. Elon musk; hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2023
scrolldown88:

Richest man in the world and you call him a muppet? Nawa oh. Some people go just dey yarn dust

Musk was not right in what he said too.

Being the richest man in the world is not the same as being the wisest.

At his level, there are things he couldn't just say out to the open world.

So, that didn't yan dust o, perhaps he could have shown more respect. But Musk no dey show respect too.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Boyooosa(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2023
I pray it doesn't hurt your heart las las
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by backtovillage: 8:56am On May 17, 2023
shortgun:
Emotional businessman.
How dare you mix emotions with business?

I've always told people that these richest men in the world were just destined for greatness, nothing else separates them from others.

Abeg dey give business OT, I don't want to fail as a business man
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2023
insidelife22:
He is already a billionaire.

Noting can make him as poor as.....

Dangote.
meaning?
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by brain54(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Mindset of a billionaire
They got nothing to loose
That’s not true…

That’s not the mindset of a billionaire. I wonder what’s up with musk these days.

He actually has a lot to loose!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by aoshi: 9:14am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

The Richest Man in the world, that's how he's been described oga. That man has opened a lot of doors, perhaps you could learn a thing or two from him.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by samsard(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

No business is shrewd enough get the best deal every bloody time. It's like saying someone is lucky because five of their businesses failed and one succeeded.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 9:19am On May 17, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I’m wrong? Kindly liberate me from ignorance

It's not just his business anymore. Even if I have 1 dollar invested, I am a stakeholder. Saying he doesn't care if his tweets hurts his business is outright selfish and unfair to investors.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Maga123: 9:27am On May 17, 2023
Pride can bring down a man no matter how far high he has gone
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by REALretep(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2023
See Balls
I like men with balls 💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update. / Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day / How Much Is Recharge Card Sold In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.