Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business (12200 Views)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

It's not just his business anymore. Even if I have 1 dollar invested, I am a stakeholder. Saying he doesn't care if his tweets hurts his business is outright selfish and unfair to investors.

This is emotion speaking. Can he take decisions unilaterally? Yes!!

I keep getting invited to my banks’ (Zenith and Union) shareholders meetings but since I’m not a majority shareholder, my opinions in decision making are just formalities, the whales run the show. That’s the beauty/ugliness of capitalism, depending on your school of thought
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 9:37am On May 17, 2023
samsard:
No business is shrewd enough get the best deal every bloody time. It's like saying someone is lucky because five of their businesses failed and one succeeded.

That's why I said he is one extraordinary lucky muppet. He keeps defying odd! i think he would get burnt with twitter.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by uncleck: 10:00am On May 17, 2023
correctguy101:

The difference is clear.

Mr Musk is different from us. We never reach his level. He get money pass us, at least we better pass am for another side. We're poorer than him grin grin

SMH
You no hide your madness true true

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

It's not just his business anymore. Even if I have 1 dollar invested, I am a stakeholder. Saying he doesn't care if his tweets hurts his business is outright selfish and unfair to investors.

You’re a stakeholder and share profits, you can’t sway decisions. Read it up.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 10:18am On May 17, 2023
A few years ago a lesbian couple decided to start a coffee shop business.

The business wasn't created just for profit, it was
created to fight inequality.

So they had some strange business practices.

First, they charged the Men more than the women, they did this to balance the gender pay gap between men and women.

Secondly, the women got better chairs and tables
to make them very comfortable, while the men
got to sit down at a dark corner in the coffee shop.

This business model was unsustainable and in a
few years the business collapsed.

The couple blamed the Patriarchy for their
business failure.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by helicoptarr: 10:23am On May 17, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Mindset of a billionaire
They got nothing to loose

Gbam!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Adext4sure(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2023
Carry on.
You asf sad
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Adext4sure(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2023
Carry on.
You reach asf sad
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by ralu: 11:25am On May 17, 2023
i need a good andriod phone on a bugdet
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by samsard(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

That's why I said he is one extraordinary lucky muppet. He keeps defying odd! i think he would get burnt with twitter.
LMAO. Do you know Elon Musk was one of the founders of PayPal? Do you realise it was him joining the Tesla team that contributed to them going mainstream? Even the biggest companies in the world have had bad acquisitions, from Microsoft to others. So far Twitter is still afloat and it's majorly liberals who are pissed that they don't control the narrative on a big platform and trying to ruin it.
He may be loudmouthed but it's mostly an issue because it's against liberals
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by seanwilliam(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

He is a very lucky muppet... How do you describe someone who paid 44b dollars to buy an application that is worth less than 20b in less than a year?
you’re a very dumb entity .
Imagine you wey no fit see 1m$ till u go kpai calling Elon musk muppet ?
Funny how u fit never chop this morning o grin
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Kemadealadire(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by xandy84: 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
People that invest in Twitter are already under water. The dude needs to learn to shut up for once. Now I know why people calling him genius idiot.

wonlasewonimi:
It's not just his business, there are shareholders involved muppet.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by correctguy101(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
grin cheesy
uncleck:

You no hide your madness true true
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by VULCAN(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2023
Don't mind the daft.

Instead of him to try and understand the man's mindset

scrolldown88:

Richest man in the world and you call him a muppet? Nawa oh. Some people go just dey yarn dust
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 12:09am On May 18, 2023
Weathered:
not an African

Check facts before you counter😒😒
What's wrong what all these nairalanding people joor? Check your facts first...
He is a South African born American with a Canadian root as his mother is from Canada..
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 8:56am On May 18, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Check facts before you counter😒😒
What's wrong what all these nairalanding people joor? Check your facts first...
He is a South African born American with a Canadian root as his mother is from Canada..
grin grin grin who on the planet doesn't know where he was born?

Now listen, non-nairalanding wise man, No white South African is regarded as African as no Egyptian is regarded as African.

You need to learn the subtle differences
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2023
Weathered:
grin grin grin who on the planet doesn't know where he was born?

Now listen, non-nairalanding wise man, No white South African is regarded as African as no Egyptian is regarded as African.

You need to learn the subtle differences

That one na ur own wahala🤣🤣🤣
South Africa and Egypt participate in African duties, abi? Shebi they're on African continent, abi na where dem dey? Ahhhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ogbeni, white or black, Africa is Africa QED

Na over sabi dey worry your type..
Make dem carry dia country enter bus go Europe or America.. Ahh😅 See Racism oo..
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Weathered: 1:57pm On May 18, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

That one na ur own wahala🤣🤣🤣
South Africa and Egypt participate in African duties, abi? Shebi they're on African continent, abi na where dem dey? Ahhhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ogbeni, white or black, Africa is Africa QED

Na over sabi dey worry your type..
Make dem carry dia country enter bus go Europe or America.. Ahh😅 See Racism oo..
world's boldest ignoramus!

Keep using your inferiority complex and lack of achievement to accept a white man as African!

Elon Musk is African!

You did this to you?

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2023
Weathered:
world's boldest ignoramus!

Keep using your inferiority complex and lack of achievement to accept a white man as African!

Elon Musk is African!

You did this to you?

You're so dumb🤮 It's disgusting..

"I'm not referring to skin colour, Ogbeni.. I'm clearly speaking about geographical location of birth.. In every civilized society, you're a citizen of where you're born and that's called Citizenship By Birth.." This shows you're the world's boldest ignoramus..

Go to school and be grounded in ur studies before you put up an argument.. Grow up!!!

You're even confused 🤣🤣
Egyptians aren't referred to as Africans according to you but they're born and raised in Africa.. Egypt play African tournament.. Egypt partake in African stuffs and you're opening your giggle hole to say they're not Africans.. In your dignified dumbness, who did this to you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 5:32pm On May 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re a very dumb entity .
Imagine you wey no fit see 1m$ till u go kpai calling Elon musk muppet ?
Funny how u fit never chop this morning o grin

I know you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic but I'd try and educate you. Elon Musk is one lucky muppet! He is an outlier! Check the top 50 billionaires, they have finesse, they are not irrational. Scratch that, check dangote, otedola, elumelu etc they exude class.

I am not the one to toot my own horn, but I will take an exception this time around, my shares in Tesla would set you and your forebears up for life. Take that to the bank! Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 5:42pm On May 18, 2023
xandy84:
People that invest in Twitter are already under water. The dude needs to learn to shut up for once. Now I know why people calling him genius idiot.

He bought out everyone who had twitter shares and took it private. He didn't need to buy twitter at all and wanted to back out. He would have been sued to his eyeballs, so, he was forced to buy it.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by seanwilliam(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

I know you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic but I'd try and educate you. Elon Musk is one lucky muppet! He is an outlier! Check the top 50 billionaires, they have finesse, they are not irrational. Scratch that, check dangote, otedola, elumelu etc they exude class.

I am not the one to toot my own horn, but I will take an exception this time around, my shares in Tesla would set you and your forebears up for life. Take that to the bank! Dunce.
Empty barrel! You must be very dumb beyond repair to come to such conclusion. Arindin.

Again, it doesn’t fit your filthy mouth to call Elon Musk a muppet.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
seanwilliam:

Empty barrel! You must be very dumb beyond repair to come to such conclusion. Arindin.

Again, it doesn’t fit your filthy mouth to call Elon Musk a muppet.

I am actually not joking... He is a muppet! You can't make such a useless statement about you not caring if it hurts your bussiness if you tweet shyte. Jeff Bezos will never say that.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
samsard:
LMAO. Do you know Elon Musk was one of the founders of PayPal? Do you realise it was him joining the Tesla team that contributed to them going mainstream? Even the biggest companies in the world have had bad acquisitions, from Microsoft to others. So far Twitter is still afloat and it's majorly liberals who are pissed that they don't control the narrative on a big platform and trying to ruin it.
He may be loudmouthed but it's mostly an issue because it's against liberals

Dude made 180m when PayPal was sold in 1999 or thereabout and invested every penny into new startups. Statistically, 90% of all startups fail. If he had failed, he would have been broke, busted and disgusted. That's not being a genius, that's being lucky!
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 6:14pm On May 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You’re a stakeholder and share profits, you can’t sway decisions. Read it up.

Musk only owns 13% stake in tesla. There are institutional investors who can sway decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 6:29pm On May 18, 2023
aoshi:

The Richest Man in the world, that's how he's been described oga. That man has opened a lot of doors, perhaps you could learn a thing or two from him.

I'd hate to be him. He is depressed! He has been divorced like 3 times, have children with everybody, sleeps in the office and tweets like a maniac. I'd rather learn from Ray Dalio and Warren Buffet. They are more switched on!

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by samsard(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Dude made 180m when PayPal was sold in 1999 or thereabout and invested every penny into new startups. Statistically, 90% of all startups fail. If he had failed, he would have been broke, busted and disgusted. That's not being a genius, that's being lucky!
Let me guess, he should have bought Amazon shares and retired, right?
You people will rather slander a man than give him his flowers. So what if 90% of startups fail? He succeeded with one and you'd rather die at a stake than admit he grew that startup to be the biggest electric car company on planet earth and made electric cars go mainstream. SpaceX went on to develop rockets that can make a re-entry and now with plenty money to burn he bought Twitter even if it was overvalued. But heck even Microsoft and Amazon have burnt money and failed.
Give him his flowers.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by samsard(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

I'd hate to be him. He is depressed! He has been divorced like 3 times, have children with everybody, sleeps in the office and tweets like a maniac. I'd rather learn from Ray Dalio and Warren Buffet. They are more switched on!
Elon is not a regular billionaire. Everyone cannot be modelled after what you consider textbook successful people.
Elon having lots of kids is not by accident if you follow him. He has clearly stated that the US needs population growth.
So what if he tweets like "a maniac." America is heated up politically and every other influential person is more interested with being at peave with the system currently dominated by liberal America.
Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by xandy84: 7:43pm On May 18, 2023
Forced!!!! Absolutely not. I made an agreement that was binding and wanted to backed out of it. That is not acceptable. Buying Twitter is not the problem.bur running twitter aground is the problem. As is stands now, Elon is a conspiracy theorist in US.

wonlasewonimi:

He bought out everyone who had twitter shares and took it private. He didn't need to buy twitter at all and wanted to back out. He would have been sued to his eyeballs, so, he was forced to buy it.

Re: Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business by wonlasewonimi: 8:15pm On May 18, 2023
samsard:
Elon is not a regular billionaire. Everyone cannot be modelled after what you consider textbook successful people.
Elon having lots of kids is not by accident if you follow him. He has clearly stated that the US needs population growth.
So what if he tweets like "a maniac." America is heated up politically and every other influential person is more interested with being at peave with the system currently dominated by liberal America.

Lol that's why I said he is am outlier. His success doesn'tale sense. No one should be rich doing what he does. He is a freak of nature and dangerously lucky in life.

Yeah right that's exactly how to populate the earth. I am not surprised, you're a typical Nigerian that thinks what any richan does is right.

Do you know how busy these people are for him to have time to address every issue he is tagged on twitter? In addition, powerful people like that are privy to information that could mess up the world.. Imagine if Obama decides to tweet every thought that comes to his mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unboxing And Review - Elephone G5 / Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6 / Please I Need Serious Help On This Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.