Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun (28584 Views)

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by ChristineC: 12:57pm On May 17, 2023
who does he think he is to be smashing windshields? he has to pay the replacement cost in full.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by EdiskyHarry: 12:58pm On May 17, 2023
This must be followed up to the highest order.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by ABAGA1(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2023
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by ABAGA1(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2023
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by NaijaCover(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2023
Nawa o
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by kelechi50: 1:04pm On May 17, 2023
Road safety commandant over to you to arrest your official assaulting a civilian.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Mayeldah(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2023
As I dey like this, I dey look for Soldier wey me I go slap

This is the season of slaps shocked
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Carthaporo: 1:25pm On May 17, 2023
dats good of him some brain needs to be restore by external force good on why would u snap an officer in uniform while he's on duty people need to be respecting uniform those people are also human being
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by xavuv: 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
He don be Officer MJ ONI of the federal road safety corps Osun state command. Why did Officer MJ Oni destroy the windscreen and still slap the car owner? He will explain to his superiors in Abuja. Authorities should do something asap

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by xavuv: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Carthaporo:
dats good of him some brain needs to be restore by external force good on why would u snap an officer in uniform while he's on duty people need to be respecting uniform those people are also human being

Stop throwing trash out from your mouth

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by FireUpNow(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2023
Season of slaps 1
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by sammiewrite(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
Looks like we haven't seen the last of erring officers in uniform, but is anyone surprised? How many of these guys got the job because they're the most qualified or passionate? Lots of them were donated across the country by the same former heads of state who run this country aground. That, or they were ex political thugs to politicians who used their influence to hijack the recruitment process. The last of them paid sums running into several thousands of Naira to get these jobs.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by PotatoSalad(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2023
highchief1:
confirm smthg.a teacher than slapped me when I was in primary school died two weeks after.
🤡🤡
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Raalsalghul: 1:37pm On May 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Nigerian Uniformed People is where you will find many of the most illiterate, nuisance and useless people. Believe Me.

In Nigeria, If you don't have any form of formal education and you are hungry for success. Just find your way into any of the GOVERNMENT Institution and be very Heartless.

God no just put the kind Useless Lives most Nigerians are living in my heart. If not, I'm supposed to be a Billionaire Now.

Guy.

Where is that your email address; it's no longer on your profile.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
Lets see if these one wil be arrested n charge to court
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Supremos: 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
grin
ABAGA1:

Otilo grin
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Menclothing: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Na to find who to slap
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by xavuv: 2:10pm On May 17, 2023
santakris:
They have long lost their relevance and value.

Tey tey
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by onyxo76(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2023
Supremos:
those guys are beginning to annoy me
na so one stop me for gbogan side asking for screwdriver, knife ...when i had all those other things they usually ask for, i had to ask if i carry knife for car and police stop me for searching an see knife for inside which story i go tell them?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Gaabasky: 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
Immediately average Nigerians see opportunity to intimidate others they used the opportunity to their own fullest,the worst are the uniform men.

Among the FRSC the stupidest one I have come across are those of Bode Sadu in Kwara state. They need to be thought professional ways. Those guys there behaves like people with cerebral palsy
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Blue3k(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Lol weren't these same people crying when the were getting beat up left and right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Johnn74: 2:30pm On May 17, 2023
The man is now in coma in undisclosed hospital. Get that officer Oni arrested immediately
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Roozzaay(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2023
E don be for MJ Oni grin
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
That driver will be locked up even after the slap, i don't want to go into more details i know how those FRSC officers operate in that place, that driver must have been trying to escape them that was why his windscreen was shit
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Supremos: 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
onyxo76:
na so one stop me for gbogan side asking for screwdriver, knife ...when i had all those other things they usually ask for, i had to ask if i carry knife for car and police stop me for searching an see knife for inside which story i go tell them?
That's terrible
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Guy.

Where is that your email address; it's no longer on your profile.

Lol you go pay now if you need my email address.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 17, 2023
sammiewrite:
Looks like we haven't seen the last of erring officers in uniform, but is anyone surprised? How many of these guys got the job because they're the most qualified or passionate? Lots of them were donated across the country by the same former heads of state who run this country aground. That, or they were ex political thugs to politicians who used their influence to hijack the recruitment process. The last of them paid sums running into several thousands of Naira to get these jobs.

I have nothing to Add to this Post.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by texazzpete(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2023
He should have returned the slap.

Armed police is one thing. FRSC?

Defend and protect yourself at all times. No need to fight fair.
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by riczy(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
I pity d so called FRSC officer watin call Oni,Nigerians go so drag u ehhh!
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Illegal1(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2023
mytime24:
i go slap u ooo cheesy grin
omoh.......abeg jst ready to buy me milk bcus eye dey turn me lyk dis..
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by Carthaporo: 5:11pm On May 17, 2023
xavuv:

Stop throwing trash out from your mouth
if na ur fada they snap would u speak dat rubish
Re: FRSC Officer MJ Oni Slaps Man For Recording Him In Osun by xavuv: 5:14pm On May 17, 2023
Carthaporo:
if na ur fada they snap would u speak dat rubish

How uncultured?

Ewu!🐐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Woman Alleges That Lagos Pastor Impregnated Her Spiritually / Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.