Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Are You Looking After Your Employees ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking After Your Employees ? (6724 Views)

Why Are Some Bosses Abusive To Their Employees? / Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by IyaTola: 7:26am On May 17, 2023
Are You Looking After Your #employees ??

Strong manager-employee relationships are essential for a successful workplace !

When #manager and employees have a positive working relationship, it leads to increased productivity, job satisfaction, and employee retention.

So let me give you a few tips
to build strong relationships with your employees :

🌟Be approachable and friendly -
Employees should feel comfortable coming to their manager with questions, concerns, or ideas.

🌟Be supportive and encouraging-
Employees should feel like their manager has their back and is there to help them succeed.

🌟Be fair and consistent-Employees should know that they will be treated fairly and that their manager will hold them to the same standards.

🌟Be open to feedback-Employees should feel comfortable giving their manager feedback, both positive and negative.

🌟Celebrate successes-
When employees achieve something great, be sure to celebrate their success. A simple "thank you" or public recognition goes a long way in motivating and fostering a sense of belonging.

🌟Get to know your employees as individuals-
Take the time to learn about their interests, hobbies, and goals. This will help you to build a connection with them and create a more positive work environment.

🌟Be a mentor-
Offer to mentor your employees and help them to develop their skills and advance their careers. This will show them that you are invested in their success.

🌟Create a positive work environment-
Promote a culture of respect, trust, and collaboration. This will help to create a workplace where employees feel valued and motivated.

🌟Be flexible-
Be willing to adapt to the needs of your employees and the changing workplace. This will show them that you are committed to their success.

Strong manager-employee relationships are a two-way street.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2023
Zukwanuike...

oluwaseyi0:
nice one

but this thread and the immediate thread before it on frontpage has exact same writing pattern but different op

is it same person with different moniker

Same person o. The guy no dey tire.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Freelancerr(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2023
I never get yet
But I will when I do.

Kindly check my signature
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by qanda: 12:02pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by oluwaseyi0: 12:03pm On May 17, 2023
nice one

but this thread and the immediate thread before it on frontpage has exact same writing pattern but different op

is it same person with different moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Orire01(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2023
For this Nigeria?... cheesy grin

My SIGNATURE is CALLING YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2023
🤐
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2023
What about the employer?

Also advise Nigerian employees to stop being dishonest and to stop stealing from their employer! angry

6 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by dondodo: 12:04pm On May 17, 2023
Like if you believe Obi is coming

6 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Enskynelson(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2023
Yea.
I mentor many.
I have transferred my skills successfully to some willing persons.
I have trained many to be IT compliant.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by safarilove(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2023
By doubling their salary..
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by iCauseTrouble: 12:05pm On May 17, 2023
I started a small business this year and all my employees are earning above minimum wage.
Sometimes, I do give tips too if they are in need.
I wish to expand the business and hence employ more people.
I just feel bad anytime I see jobless or underpaid people. This was my reason for starting the business and not for profit per se
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2023
On a scale of 1-9 my current employer is on 7 and I like my direct boss. For the first time, I enjoy working with a female boss grin.

She tries no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Kingsize4eva(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2023
Yes
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by thesicilian: 12:06pm On May 17, 2023
We're trying, just that the Nigerian business environment is sometimes too harsh to actually treat employees to what they fully deserve.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by ghiloman28(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2023
Some boss will still be expecting you to say thank you because they paid you salary for a work you did for them as if they can pay you if you did not work.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by thesicilian: 12:08pm On May 17, 2023
dondodo:
Like if you believe Obi is cuming
I doubt if he can even cum anymore with all the stress he's going through looking for his mandate

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by ecolime(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2023
thesicilian:

I doubt if he can even cum anymore with all the stress he's going through looking for his mandate
You keep spooling shitt even in Non-Politics related threads.

Atiku is also in court, why are you and the rest of the BATminions not attacking him?

@OP: Thanks to JAPA, some employers are treating their employees VERY well now grin

Power is gradually moving back from employers to employees. You need to see the number of LinkedIn In-mails I receive these days. Na employers dey rush job seekers now oo. Sadly, if it's not a fully remote offer, na to let am slide.

Then to employers with poor pay, you can't blame the vast majority. Businesses are barely surviving due to harsh operating environment. You can't use all your profits to pay salaries.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Womanizer(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:
Zukwanuike...

Young girl I would love to see your pic grin
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Wealthyone: 12:11pm On May 17, 2023
You couldn't have said it better.

A lot of employers wish to do more monetarily but the economic factor is hindering such.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:
Zukwanuike...

Where have u been?
I will love to meet u on camera one day,

It all depends on the status of the employee and because of the high level of unemployment in the country, most of us employers of labour at medium level take advantage of workers since they are easily replaceable except those with sophisticated skills like the men operating our earth moving equipment in construction sites
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Shick(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2023
Yes we look after our employees @fastmoneyexchange.

We need more business so we can treat them well better,

Trade your gift cards and digital assets with us at sweet rates,

We are trusted and reliable.
See flyer below

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by thesicilian: 12:13pm On May 17, 2023
ecolime:

Atiku is also in court, why are you and the rest of the BATminions not attacking him?
Because Atiku has been very matured and professional about the whole election saga since day one.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Bekermann(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I started a small business this year and all my employees are earning above minimum wage.
Sometimes, I do give tips too if they are in need.
I wish to expand the business and hence employ more people.
I just feel bad anytime I see jobless or underpaid people. This was my reason for starting the business and not for profit per se

May your wishes come to pass... Having people like you would decrease unemployment in Nigeria drastically.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by LoneWolf200(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2023
This question is not for Nigerian employers, most of them donot care about the welfarism of their employees.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by AntiChristian: 12:21pm On May 17, 2023
How many employers get time for their staff?

Na to treat them like Chicks in a cage!

Give am peanuts monthly and expect am to grow over 6kg in three months!

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by dayleke: 12:29pm On May 17, 2023
Are the employees loyal too?
🕵
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by wunmi590(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
kiss

My boss got all these qualities
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by flyca: 12:53pm On May 17, 2023
My girl has been working for 11 months now and she is pretty happy because....

1. I pay her every 30th, I never delay.

2. She cooks and eats at will. If there is extra, she can take home, no questions asked. I make sure to keep midday snacks when necessary.

3. She shops and I live small change for her.

4. She is a size smaller so she gets a lot of hand-down clothes from me.

5. Extras are hygiene products, data subscription, recharge cards, gifts from office etc

6. Hospital registration.

I like very much too because...
1. She is respectful and knows her limits

2. She is very hardworking.

3. She does not skip work, she does not fake ill.

4. She is a fast learner too especially with new dishes.

Picture taken by me, last week.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by thesilentman(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2023
If you are an employee,no matter the size of your earnings,try set an entrepreneurial target for yourself,no matter how small.See,no matter how dedicated and resourceful you are- working under another man-especially Nigerian employers,fvck up can happen at any time and from anybody that can lead to you getting your matching others.
Bottom line:Be your own boss!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Financial Analyst 2010 Recruitment Update / Nigerian Navy Site / Download Oil And Gas Jobs Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers | Free PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.