Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Are You Looking After Your Employees ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking After Your Employees ? (6753 Views)

Why Are Some Bosses Abusive To Their Employees? / Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:20pm On May 17, 2023
What do you mean? Explain it
Kobicove:
What about the employer?

Also advise Nigerian employees to stop being dishonest and to stop stealing from their employer! angry
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:21pm On May 17, 2023
Open your eyes, make them no run you street
iCauseTrouble:
I started a small business this year and all my employees are earning above minimum wage.
Sometimes, I do give tips too if they are in need.
I wish to expand the business and hence employ more people.
I just feel bad anytime I see jobless or underpaid people. This was my reason for starting the business and not for profit per se
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:23pm On May 17, 2023
What type of job?
ecolime:

You keep spooling shitt even in Non-Politics related threads.

Atiku is also in court, why are you and the rest of the BATminions not attacking him?

@OP: Thanks to JAPA, some employers are treating their employees VERY well now grin

Power is gradually moving back from employers to employees. You need to see the number of LinkedIn In-mails I receive these days. Na employers dey rush job seekers now oo. Sadly, if it's not a fully remote offer, na to let am slide.

Then to employers with poor pay, you can't blame the vast majority. Businesses are barely surviving due to harsh operating environment. You can't use all your profits to pay salaries.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:25pm On May 17, 2023
wink
flyca:
My girl has been working for 11 months now and she is pretty happy because....

1. I pay her every 30th, I never delay.

2. She cooks and eats at will. If there is extra, she can take home, no questions asked. I make sure to keep midday snacks when necessary.

3. She shops and I live small change for her.

4. She is a size smaller so she gets a lot of hand-down clothes from me.

5. Extras are hygiene products, data subscription, recharge cards, gifts from office etc

6. Hospital registration.

I like very much too because...
1. She has respect and know her limits

2. She is very hardworking.

3. She does not skip work, she does not fake ill.

4. She is a fast learner too especially with new dishes.

Picture taken by me, last week.
Your type is rare
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:26pm On May 17, 2023
thesilentman:
If you are an employee,no matter the size of your earnings,try set an entrepreneurial target for yourself,no matter how small.See,no matter how dedicated and resourceful you are- working under another man-especially Nigerian employers,fvck up can happen at any time and from anybody that can lead to you getting your matching others.
Bottom line:Be your own boss!
The question is, are you your own boss?
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by roofwind(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2023
Please I'm unemployed
Help me with a job
I mentor many.
I have transferred my skills successfully to some willing persons.
I have trained many to be IT compliant.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by thesilentman(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
The question is, are you your own boss?
Good question!
Am an employer and an employee at the same time working towards absolute financial freedom is my life-goal.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
wink
thesilentman:

Good question!
Am an employer and an employee at the same time working towards absolute financial freedom is my life-goal.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
What do you mean? Explain it

When you set up a business and employ a Nigerian his/her main goal will be how to exploit any loophole so as to steal money from you.

Only someone who has ever run a business in Nigeria will understand what I'm saying from a practical perspective

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Rubyjade: 2:14pm On May 17, 2023
Digitalise everything.
Kobicove:

When you set up a business and employ a Nigerian his/her main goal will be how to exploit any loophole so as to steal money from you.

Only someone who has ever run a business in Nigeria will understand what I'm saying from a practical perspective
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by ecolime(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
What type of job?
Sales/Business Development (SaaS)
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by Tonytonex(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
Most Nigerian employers and mangers, especially the females are unapproachable and bossy

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by IyaTola: 6:33pm On May 17, 2023
grin
Tonytonex:
Most Nigerian employers and mangers, especially the females are unapproachable and bossy
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by oshorstan(f): 5:11am On May 18, 2023
Thank you for this.
In Nigeria, these People, and especially Admins are very stewpeed set of hediots. Looking all puffed up like hanger, and always bullying their colleagues. Your position as Boss should be reflective on your responsibility, not in your character. We are colleagues , not your slaves. You're not above me. You're not controlling me like I am your slave. If you don't treat your staff well, they won't work with u. Change your behavior, we are common Men

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by LittleBigDick(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2023
Yes

I'm always looking after my employees and also giving them additional benefits such as monthly period packages for female employees, monthly pizza delivery etc.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by IyaTola: 6:24pm On May 19, 2023
angry
LittleBigDick:
Yes

I'm always looking after my employees and also giving them additional benefits such as monthly period packages for female employees, monthly pizza delivery etc.
Re: Are You Looking After Your Employees ? by oxiide22(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I started a small business this year and all my employees are earning above minimum wage.
Sometimes, I do give tips too if they are in need.
I wish to expand the business and hence employ more people.
I just feel bad anytime I see jobless or underpaid people. This was my reason for starting the business and not for profit per se
consider me sir please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Employers Check And Select Candidate For Job Offer / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs / Workforce Group HND/Bsc Job Recruitment (N100K - N150K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.