Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Unizik Admission Query/ Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission Query/ Help (2801 Views)

Unizik Admission Cutoff Mark 4 All D Deapartments. / Unizik Admission Status / Unizik Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2011
if you have any question about unizik, post it here. Am waiting to answer you.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by tipsyking: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2011
I scored 48 going for physiology. Do ya think I have hope? Hala at me.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2011
it depends on your jamb score, state of origin, and the cut off mark. U have hope.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Meklex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
Do unizik accept combination of waec and neco for management students?
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by TrendyTopaz: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
@dika09 i scored 56 in pume, 264 in jamb, pol sci n my admission status is stil saying "admission process is stil in progess" pls what do i do?
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by TrendyTopaz: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
@dika09 i scored 56 in pume, 264 in jamb, pol sci n my admission status is stil saying "admission process is stil in progess" pls what do i do?
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by tipsyking: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
i scored 231 and am from delta state. am scared but have faith in God, Do you think Unizik will release another list?
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Hitmann(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
Political science cut 265points for anambra and 273points for nigeria.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by TrendyTopaz: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
@hitman so what do i do now?
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Hitmann(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2011
@ trendy topaz, political science is hot cake. If u have luck them would consider u in education courses.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
@marklex, unizik takes up combination but last year, they reject neco gce cuz of mass malpractice. For waec and neco, they will take it.

@top, Political science na hot cake oh. But u have hope. U dont have to do anything than wait and pray. Gud luck
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
@tipsy king, ur details are not clear. But for delta state, u are lucky. Delta is a catchment state. They may consider you for second batch.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
@trendy, plz while waiting for unizik, dont be ideal concentrate on your other choice. Get more details at unizikforum.Com
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by TrendyTopaz: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2011
@dika09 n hitman, thanks
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chiboy21: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2011
@dika09 i will keep on laughing at you and jambites, listen let me enlight you small, there is nothing like cut off mark in unizik, how they process their admission is this, for example if 5000 student took mass com, and unizik wants to admit only 25 student in the first batch/primary list they will start with highest students that scores high mark until they get 25 student, and for second list they will continue with this maths from high score to the minimum of numbers they want. So guys it all depends on number of student that wrote the putme in your department, because my girl friend name came out in this first batch, she went for statistics and got 50 in putme and 200 in jamb no runs but because they were few candidate that sat for statistics. So if you have question just drop it here.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Okeyeze: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
Be informed!!! Unizik admission clearance started today, horry now to akwa and pay ur acceptance fee. For more details my no. Still remain thesame 08184163674. Gudluck
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chiboy21: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2011
Please my dear dont call this jikkyson or gerrankleh what ever he is a bandit and a scam, he uses two name here, no one here in nairaland can give you admission except God, jikkyson or gerrankleh you are a big scammmmmm
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chigonye: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2011
Is it true that unizik admission list is out?
Though i hav not seen it on the scholl's website yet.
And i also notice that whenever i try to print my posty ume result it keeps telling me that my jamb regsitration number is invalid, meanwhile i hav already used to check the result immediatly iot was released. Can u pls tell me wots happening? Thank you very much.
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by obindieze: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
pls house i need urgent info about pre degree course/requirement for 2011/2012 session, faculty of accountancy, thanks
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
at chiboy, always say what you know. Unizik has a merit list that is determined by no of people that applie, catchent list, and v c list. So stop talking trash cuz am in the skul.t

chigonye, go to school, admin block and to portal unite and complain about your jamb reg no. They will correct it.+

for accountacy pre. Degree, go na buy diploma. U cant do predegree in accountacy. For more detail www.unizikforum.com or 08060013472
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chiboy21: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
@dika, i dont thing you understand what i wrote, unizik have a merit list but it depends on number of student going for your department and the highes mark, that why i said that my girl friend got admitted with 50 in putme and 200 in jamb for merit list because they were few student that took her course, as for vc list i know that for sure, all school in nigeria have vc list combine with permenant prof quotas and senior staff or lecturer, so always read carefull and understand before you reply,
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chiboy21: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Never contact or call that scam or else you will fraud,
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by chiboy21: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2011
Dont call any body, he is a big scammmmmmmmmm
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by Dika09: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2011
@chiboy, i now undastand
Re: Unizik Admission Query/ Help by rufans(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
hello please I want you guys should help me.?i finished my secondary school last year.2011.and i'm wanna study computer or electric engingeering.but i'm having one problem behind it.
The problem is I Got [E8 IN MA CHEMISTRY]
Please I need you guys to tell me what to do now, my school master told me that their are some universities that ill ask the student to choose another subject instead of chemistry for engineering course.meaning their are some university and polys that ill state that chemistry is not compulsary,
So please guys help me.i need 2 universities and 2 polys.

U can also meet me here to advice me.
Www.facebook.com/rufans

(1) (Reply)

Re: Difference Between B.sc.ed And B.sc In Accounting. Is There Discrimination / 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have / Secondary School In Lekki/ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.