Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Undo Everything The Enemy Have Done. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Undo Everything The Enemy Have Done. (229 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Undo Everything The Enemy Have Done. by uchkochi(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2023
Undoing what the enemy has done instantly now.

Every bad thing is done by the devil or an enemy. I don't know the force trying to stop you from getting married or staying married. I don't know the force stopping you from giving birth or from giving birth to your desired sex of child. I don't know the force that wants to bring you to ground zero. I don't know the forces that wants you to keep owing and owing without being free. But one thing I know is that God can undo everything the devil or the enemy has done. Every evil sacrifice speaking against you must be destroyed now. Both the sacrifice, the sacrificer and the supervisor of the evil sacrifice goes down now in Jesus name. Call +2348034868232 for prophetic prayers.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
+2348025597843
+2348052773865
www.face.book.com/omegagospel.network

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Dream Meaning Of Sweeping Broom / I Bear In My Body The Marks Of The Lord Jesus / I Learnt This The Hard Way - Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.