Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

“why I Don’t Post My Husband On Social Media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Don’t Post My Husband On Social Media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (video) (777 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Kiekie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Don’t Post My Husband On Social Media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (video) by Zhak: 11:05am On May 17, 2023
“Why I don’t post my husband on social media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (Video)

During a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori, a well-known Nigerian comedienne and brand influencer, popularly known as Kiekie, shared the reasons behind her decision not to share pictures of her husband on her social media platforms. Explaining her perspective, Kiekie clarified that her social media accounts serve primarily for business-related matters.

As her husband is not directly involved in her professional ventures, she chooses to maintain his privacy by refraining from featuring him on her platforms. “I don’t share my husband on Instagram not because I’m hiding him but because my Instagram is a business Instagram. My husband is not part of my business. He doesn’t collect a salary.

What ‘consine’ him?” She said. Speaking on why she decided to unveil him when they welcomed their baby, she added, But I’m pregnant and I wanted to share it, it’s not me that ‘pregnant’ by myself. It was a collaboration and he’s alive and we’re not fighting so why not.

So when we had the baby and were going to do Thanksgiving, it was a family. “But before you see him again, it will be a while. Only maybe if we born another child again sha…cause my birthday is MY birthday. I don’t see the need to post him on his birthday because he’s not even on Instagram.

Continue Reading: https://theteleblog.com/why-i-dont-post-my-husband-on-social-media-comedienne-kiekie-video/

Original Post: Theteleblog.com

Re: “why I Don’t Post My Husband On Social Media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (video) by mrsage(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2023
Her wish.
Re: “why I Don’t Post My Husband On Social Media” – Comedienne, Kiekie (video) by Udumbembrasi(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2023
Is fine. Happy wednseday grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Tunde Bakare For Faulting Mohbad’s Lifestyle / I've Spent 20 Years In Marriage Without Cooking- Mojisola Hunponu-wusu / Qing Madi Biography, Age, Songs, Contact, Boyfriend, Parents, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.