Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lets Make Money Together - Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Make Money Together - Abuja (417 Views)

Lets Make Easy Money Online / Lets Make Money Daily Together !!! I Have A Means Add Me Up !!! Opp,9 / Craigslist Leads For Getting Addresses ? Lets Make A Deal ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make Money Together - Abuja by funso77(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I present this offer as a proposition to anyone interested and not too keen on making too much extra money with that particular vehicle you’re not using, parked somewhere in your house accumulating dust and rust. Please note my importance of stressing not too keen on making too much extra cash.

My Proposition: am a transport enthusiast residing at City College, Karu but works at Airport Junction at Jabi, FCT, Abuja. Transport is hot cake, population wise, from my residence to and fro my workplace during the week and I would like to use this opportunity to make money for you, the intending partner and myself. I am offering to pay you N56, 000 monthly reason being that, I will only work coming to and from my office during the week. Your car will be safely and mostly parked within the premises of my workplace most part of the day without seconding it to any third parties.

How Do I Make My Money: I will register the car with Uber and Bolt and operate within these ridesharing apps only during the weekends (Saturdays & Sundays), that’s where I’ll generate my money from

The Argument: Why N56, 000 monthly when you can make 2ce the money giving it out to other drivers? Remember I pointed out that am a worker in a private establishment, I work from 8am-6pm and sometimes further during the week. There’s no time to hustle afterwards except I want to kill myself so I have only the weekends to make money. Your car will not be stressed as it is parked mostly during the day except on weekends when am working and you can verify this at anytime of the week by coming to my workplace. Nothing will be hidden.

Responsibilities: My responsibility is to ensure you are paid the said amount every 1st week of every month as agreed. Matters relating to maintenance, fueling would be borne by me except in cases where it exceeds N10, 000 for maintenance purposes. Vehicle registration, paper renewals, insurance and other documents would be your responsibility as it is your car.

If these terms and conditions are favorable unto you, you can contact me at my signature below. Kindly point out other considerations I might have missed or may not be clear to you in the breakdown above. Am only interested in doing and negotiating clean business with any interested party and I can guarantee you that by the time you decide to pull out or recall your car, you will get it in top shape as you gave it out
Re: Lets Make Money Together - Abuja by funso77(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2023
Good morning all, I believe am getting a positive response today. Wishing us all, a bright, hopeful and prosperous day ahead
Re: Lets Make Money Together - Abuja by funso77(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Happy Inauguration to us all, wishing us the best times ahead in this administration and dispensation. The feeling is we all expected much more than this but lets keep hoping, it might actually turn for the better.

My hustle is still real for anyone who is interested in making some couple of bucks monthly instead of keeping that piece of metal rusting away and trust me, am giving you the best out there working for you and even recommendations to get the best out of the contract at the end of the day.

Am still open and expecting any sincere offer out there. God bless you
Re: Lets Make Money Together - Abuja by funso77(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Gd morning Nairalanders and Happy Sunday to you all.

With the current situation and apparent subsidy removal and increase in the pump price of petrol, I felt the need to update my idea/hustle.

Dear Nairalanders,

I present this offer as a proposition to anyone interested and not too keen on making too much extra money with that particular vehicle you’re not using, parked somewhere in your house accumulating dust and rust. Please note my importance of stressing not too keen on making too much extra cash.

My Proposition: am a transport enthusiast residing at City College, Karu but works at Airport Junction at Jabi, FCT, Abuja. Transport is hot cake, population wise, from my residence to and fro my workplace during the week and I would like to use this opportunity to make money for you, the intending partner and myself. I am offering to pay you N100, 000 monthly reason being that, I will only work coming to and from my office during the week. Your car will be safely and mostly parked within the premises of my workplace most part of the day without seconding it to any third parties.

How Do I Make My Money: I will register the car with Uber and Bolt and operate within these ridesharing apps only during the weekends (Saturdays & Sundays), that’s where I’ll generate my money from

The Argument: Why N100, 000 monthly when you can make 2ce the money giving it out to other drivers? Remember I pointed out that am a worker in a private establishment, I work from 8am-6pm and sometimes further during the week. There’s no time to hustle afterwards except I want to kill myself so I have only the weekends to make money. Your car will not be stressed as it is parked mostly during the day except on weekends when am working and you can verify this at anytime of the week by coming to my workplace. Nothing will be hidden.

Responsibilities: My responsibility is to ensure you are paid the said amount every 1st week of every month as agreed. Matters relating to maintenance, fueling would be borne by me except in cases where it exceeds N10, 000 for maintenance purposes. Vehicle registration, paper renewals, insurance and other documents would be your responsibility as it is your car.

If these terms and conditions are favorable unto you, you can contact me at my signature below. Kindly point out other considerations I might have missed or may not be clear to you in the breakdown above. Am only interested in doing and negotiating clean business with any interested party and I can guarantee you that by the time you decide to pull out or recall your car, you will get it in top shape as you gave it out

(1) (Reply)

INNOSON Motors And Their Marketing Strategies / Despite N1.6trn Revenue, Dangote Cement Cuts Spending On CSR By Over 46% / Simple And Unique Money-Making Ideas To Start Your OWN Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.