Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? (3172 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by damoche07(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2007
Union Diagnostic is in town for a private placemnent which actually closes this week. Does anybody know them,their worth and prospects.
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by yvy1(f): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2007
unoin diagnostics formerly known as Tejuosho Diagnostics. Over 15 years in laboratory business with branches in Port Harcourt and Lagos. Head office (I Think) is on Tejuosho Road behind Yaba market ,( the side they sell matresses) in lagos. Going into partnership with an international company hence the change of name to make it more universal and the private placement.

That's all I remember for now
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by atilla(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2007
As far as I know the private placement closed friday last week.

The prospectus says they will be listed before the end of 2007. they have branches all over Nigeria.

check the application form on http://cashcraft.com/uniondiagnostic.pdf
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by Temmie10(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
atilla:

As far as I know the private placement closed friday last week.

The prospectus says they will be listed before the end of 2007. they have branches all over Nigeria.

check the application form on http://cashcraft.com/uniondiagnostic.pdf

Can anyone post a link to the prospectus or divulge the more important details?
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by yvy1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
@atilla: the link does not work
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by atilla(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2007
HHm it worked for me again.

Okay do it this way go to http://www.cashcraft.com

look on the lower left side of the page and you will find Union Diagnostic private placement form, wala cool
Re: What Do You Know About Union Diagnostic? by atilla(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2007
hope this helps

Union Diagnostics shops for N1bn

Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Limited is gearing up to become the first company of that nature to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In this regard, the company is finalising arrangements to get listed.

The Managing Director of the UDCS, Dr. Olusola Akinniyi, said in a statement on Saturday that the company would be listed by introduction at the close of its ongoing private placement.

The company, which was established in 1994, is currently floating a private placement of 550m ordinary shares of 50 kobo each at N1.85k per share. Akinniyi explained that 70 per cent of the proceeds (N1.018bn) from the private placement would be used to procure more equipment for the company, while 20 per cent would be channelled into branch expansion and 10 per cent to enhance working capital.

He said that the listing would afford the opportunity for those buying the shares through private placement to trade and enjoy capital appreciation and other benefits derivable in the trading of shares.

Besides, he said that the listing was in line with the determination of the company to ensure transparency and probity in its operations.

According to him, the company had satisfied all the listing requirements of the NSE and was only waiting for the compilation of a comprehensive list of its shareholders, which he said, would be submitted immediately after the private placement was over.

The company gets referrals from hospital and makes diagnosis. Akinniyi said that it had pioneered several diagnostic and other related services in Nigeria.

Source:
The Punch
Wednesday, September 05, 2007

http://cashcraft.com/cd.asp?blurb=40

(1) (Reply)

Un Security Council Clears Ahmed Idris Nasreddin From Terror List / Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / I Need Assistance On Payoneer Card Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.