Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

African Resource Collection Project - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Resource Collection Project (224 Views)

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control / See Seven Panties Tips Essential For Every Woman’s Lingerie Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Resource Collection Project by ednited(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2023
Hello guys, I am here with a grand African project to collect necessary information in Africa. I need help from all African nations to get the right information so as to get it started. Join me here or notify me if you are available. Introduce your self and where you are from. Also mention what makes your country different and your favourite quote from your country. Share this to the rest of your african cousins. It will be fun!

Re: African Resource Collection Project by ednited(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2023
If I have to start from me, (though I have been sticking around this site for at least 8 years)

I am Edom
I am from Ethiopia

What I believe makes my country different is the fact that we had a lot of philosophies and ideologies in the country including our own script of writing. Ethiopia is home to some of the biggest ancient civilizations and it is a very diverse in many form and shapes. That makes it more interesting to visit.

My favourite quote from Ethiopia is

'lam balwalebet kubet lekema'

Meaning- Trying to collect cow dung where cows has never been

It is to mention that you shouldn't look for something where it should never exist or be produced around
Re: African Resource Collection Project by robosky02(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
ednited:
If I have to start from me, (though I have been sticking around this site for at least 8 years)

I am Edom
I am from Ethiopia

What I believe makes my country different is the fact that we had a lot of philosophies and ideologies in the country including our own script of writing. Ethiopia is home to some of the biggest ancient civilizations and it is a very diverse in many form and shapes. That makes it more interesting to visit.

My favourite quote from Ethiopia is

'lam balwalebet kubet lekema'

Meaning- Trying to collect cow dung where cows has never been

It is to mention that you shouldn't look for something where it should never exist or be produced around

Hmm nice one

(1) (Reply)

DL Group: Your One-stop Destination For Air Conditioner Malta / Start Earning In Dollars ( Legit 100% ) / Alex Makes First Appointment, Names Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.